Women need birth control because "they can't control their libido"

Who paid for Huckabees diet pills or Chris Christies stomach surgery?

Yet, Republicans bitch about a womans personal responsibility?

diet pills? I'm sure he did.

So....fat Republicans can get their insurance to pay for their weight loss but women are sluts if they want insurance to pay for birth control

What the hell does Huckabee know about what Democrats think?

Democrats do not think that women cannot control their libido. We see no reason why she should. Birth control pills have been around for 50 years. They have created a sociological shift where families no longer have 5-6 kids and women are tied to childrearing.

If Huckabee is shocked that people actually have sex for fun (libido) then that is his problem.......don't transfer your own creepy inhibitions onto the Democrats

lol, how pathetic
at least we found out what you really are...

I thought I told you to go play in traffic while the adults are talking?

You're an adult now? Congratulations! How are you planning to celebrate this achievement?

It's cheaper for EVERYONE INVOLVED for insurers to have free birth control, including the insurers, hater dupes...

you hear that folks (taxpayers)...It's Frrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

So it doesn't matter to you that it is the cheaper solution?

It's cheaper than being a mature individual who provides for their own needs and wants or exercises self discipline?

I find self discipline is free.

Now they are out for Christy blood

A couple months ago he was their HERO

are these people predictable or what?

poor dears have so much to shoulder in this life

What else could Huckabee be saying?

That the scumbag piles of shit in the democratic party are portraying women as unable to control themselves - exactly as he said, Herr Goebbels.

"If the Democrats want to insult women"

So, a woman who normally uses birthcontrol would have to "control her libido" for the entire time she does not want to have children....months or years

Democrats demand that women have control her libido for the entire time she does not want to have children."

Pretty shitty of you....

Oh snap, I just did to you, what you did to Huckabee, isn't it clever?

If Huckabee opposes the government paying for birthcontrol, he should say so and leave a womans sex drive out of it

He did.

All Huckabee did was point out the effective message coming from you shameful democrats.

You just thought it would be really clever to lie about it, Herr Goebbels.

What else could Huckabee be saying?

That the scumbag piles of shit in the democratic party are portraying women as unable to control themselves - exactly as he said, Herr Goebbels.

"If the Democrats want to insult women"

So, a woman who normally uses birthcontrol would have to "control her libido" for the entire time she does not want to have children....months or years

Democrats demand that women have control her libido for the entire time she does not want to have children."

Pretty shitty of you....

Oh snap, I just did to you, what you did to Huckabee, isn't it clever?

If Huckabee opposes the government paying for birthcontrol, he should say so and leave a womans sex drive out of it

He did.

All Huckabee did was point out the effective message coming from you shameful democrats.

You just thought it would be really clever to lie about it, Herr Goebbels.

:rolleyes: Big Font

Shows you really must have a point to make

Highlights the big lie you're telling, Herr Goebbels.

Huckabee never made the statement you claim, he pointed out that this is the message you shameful democrats are putting out.

You're just lying through your fucking teeth, as usual.

I know, I know; if I don't want to be lied to, don't listen to a democrat....

Huckabee never made the statement you claim, he pointed out that this is the message you shameful democrats are putting out.

they have nothing else, they can't run on Obama's record...Can you this ad..... vote Democrat we have had over 7% unemployment for FIVE YEARS and hey we put a new government program on your backs at the same YOU get to pay for

they have nothing else, they can't run on Obama's record...Can you this ad..... vote Democrat we have had over 7% unemployment for FIVE YEARS and hey we put a new government program on your backs at the same YOU get to pay for

exactly. after shooting themselves twice in the foot, you'd think the party of angry white males would notice its painful to do so.

Forum List

Back