Women need birth control because "they can't control their libido"

And he was 100 percent correct in his evaluation of the leftist view of women.

They despise them, think they're stupid, and incapable of controlling themselves.

Or at least, that's what they want them to believe. It's all about keeping those wimmins available for screwing, without having to worry about child support.

What the hell does Huckabee know about what Democrats think?

Democrats do not think that women cannot control their libido. We see no reason why she should. Birth control pills have been around for 50 years. They have created a sociological shift where families no longer have 5-6 kids and women are tied to childrearing.

If Huckabee is shocked that people actually have sex for fun (libido) then that is his problem.......don't transfer your own creepy inhibitions onto the Democrats

lol, how pathetic
at least we found out what you really are...

I thought I told you to go play in traffic while the adults are talking?

Birth control allows a woman the freedom to fuck freely. Even liberals normally will admit to this.

Sadly, too many woman don't use the birth control and end up raising single house hold children or have abortions.

ah yes, and there you have it. democrats want all women to be sex objects. what good is a woman if she isn't there to fuck without the threat of responsibility

And you honestly think woman are going to stop? So you want the big powerful hand of government to stop them...:eek:

Birth control allows a woman the freedom to fuck freely. Even liberals normally will admit to this.

Sadly, too many woman don't use the birth control and end up raising single house hold children or have abortions.

ah yes, and there you have it. democrats want all women to be sex objects. what good is a woman if she isn't there to fuck without the threat of responsibility

Scary....just plain scary

Using birth control IS responsibility

And you honestly think woman are going to stop? So you want the big powerful hand of government to stop them...:eek:

no, i want government to stay the fuck out of it.

yep, personal responsibility

Then most woman will continue to do as they want. Hopefully with birth control.

This is how the Democrat party see's people in this country

they can't make their own decisions so they have to make it for them

They have used up black people so now they are unto you poor helpless women who can't get out and pay for your OWN reproductive health that they crow is YOUR RIGHT...they will use YOU until you until you are no longer useful then off to brown people, we see they have already begun that

How do you like being USED this way? I find it demeaning and just sick

How does the extreme right like being USED by the 1%?

How do you extreme left like voting for them so they can use YOU and be your masters?

More Democrats than Republicans Sit on 10 Richest Members of Congress List
More Democrats than Republicans on Top 10 Richest Members of Congress List | Washington Free Beacon

And believe me they play you people like a fiddle
they can't run on their record so they conjure up this stupid meme of a war on women, and you all fall right in line and march in lockstep...This thread is the perfect example

So gov't should just give people the choice...great idea.

Who paid for Huckabees diet pills or Chris Christies stomach surgery?

Yet, Republicans bitch about a womans personal responsibility?

This is how the Democrat party see's people in this country

they can't make their own decisions so they have to make it for them

They have used up black people so now they are unto you poor helpless women who can't get out and pay for your OWN reproductive health that they crow is YOUR RIGHT...they will use YOU until you until you are no longer useful then off to brown people, we see they have already begun that

How do you like being USED this way? I find it demeaning and just sick

How does the extreme right like being USED by the 1%?

How do you extreme left like voting for them so they can use YOU and be your masters?

More Democrats than Republicans Sit on 10 Richest Members of Congress List
More Democrats than Republicans on Top 10 Richest Members of Congress List | Washington Free Beacon

And believe me they play you people like a fiddle
they can't run on their record so they conjure up this stupid meme of a war on women, and you all fall right in line and march in lockstep...This thread is the perfect example

i was wondering how the poor feel about being used by the democrats. last i looked they were still poor. even poorer than when the democrats took over. but hey, the rich did get richer.

Huckabee: Dems say women need government to 'control their libido' - NBC Politics

"If the Democrats want to insult women by making them believe that they are helpless without Uncle Sugar coming in and providing for them a prescription each month for birth control because they cannot control their libido or their reproductive system

What is the matter with you women? Can't keep your legs closed?

Let's just say that both sides understand women about as well as they do particle physics and be done with it.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Quite frankly, Im not sure women understand women. And if they don't who does?

Demanding others pay for it isn't.

Then most woman will continue to do as they want. Hopefully with birth control.

Uh um. The subject is who will pay for it. Her or Uncle Sam

It's cheaper for EVERYONE INVOLVED for insurers to have free birth control, including the insurers, hater dupes...

you hear that folks (taxpayers)...It's Frrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
now we all know they have to pass that Free shit off on someone and guess who it is?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back