Women need birth control because "they can't control their libido"

Highlights the big lie you're telling, Herr Goebbels.

Huckabee never made the statement you claim, he pointed out that this is the message you shameful democrats are putting out.

You're just lying through your fucking teeth, as usual.

I know, I know; if I don't want to be lied to, don't listen to a democrat....

they have nothing else, they can't run on Obama's record...Can you this ad..... vote Democrat we have had over 7% unemployment for FIVE YEARS and hey we put a new government program on your backs at the same YOU get to pay for

exactly. after shooting themselves twice in the foot, you'd think the party of angry white males would notice its painful to do so.

hey, you don't mind dirty politics like this crap, so be it

exactly. after shooting themselves twice in the foot, you'd think the party of angry white males would notice its painful to do so.

Except of course, you all are flat out lying.

Huckabee never said women can't control their libido - and you know it.

He said the the effective message from the DEMOCRATS is that women can't control their libido, and that your message is an insult.

You know this, and are just lying - which is what you demagogues do - 100% of the time.

This is why I call you shameful, because you have no integrity at all. You lust for power and have insatiable greed. You will say ANYTHING to gain power and wealth. You have zero regard for truth or facts.

democrats are utterly reprehensible.

Highlights the big lie you're telling, Herr Goebbels.

Huckabee never made the statement you claim, he pointed out that this is the message you shameful democrats are putting out.

You're just lying through your fucking teeth, as usual.

I know, I know; if I don't want to be lied to, don't listen to a democrat....

they have nothing else, they can't run on Obama's record...Can you this ad..... vote Democrat we have had over 7% unemployment for FIVE YEARS and hey we put a new government program on your backs at the same YOU get to pay for

No one said Democrats are intelligent

Huck made the speech. Don't blame the media or conspiracies. the AWG party is it's own worst enemy. It wasn't always so. No one reported W didn't take live questions w/o hughes or rove next to him for the final month in 2000. The media was his lapdog in the run up to war.

Huck made the speech.

Then you little Goebbels from the "party of lying little pukes" lied through your fucking teeth about what he said.

Don't blame the media or conspiracies.

I don't, I blame you for your utter and complete lack of integrity.

the AWG party is it's own worst enemy. It wasn't always so. No one reported W didn't take live questions w/o hughes or rove next to him for the final month in 2000. The media was his lapdog in the run up to war.

Dunno, but the filthy lies you tell sure don't help.

Huck made the speech. Don't blame the media or conspiracies. the AWG party is it's own worst enemy. It wasn't always so. No one reported W didn't take live questions w/o hughes or rove next to him for the final month in 2000. The media was his lapdog in the run up to war.

Huckabee is a nobody now but a frikken t.v host
Just like Palin you people go ape shit over what she says...If you feel they "offended" your party or Dear leader, you people rip them to shreds

Whenever one party claims to "know" how the other party "thinks" about any issue then you can be certain that they are lying!

This entire thread is based upon the false premise that the Huckster "knows" how the Dems "think" about women.

How would he "know" since he is neither a Dem nor a woman?

The sheer absurdity of this was compounded by the revelation that as Governor of Arkansas he signed legislation mandating that all insurance provide contraception for women.

His credibility on this topic is now nonexistent.

JFC, I'm not offended. I'm pissed off any gop group would invite this religious, misogynist nut bag to publicly speak. Hey what the hell, at this rate Nancy Pelosi could be speaker again. Let's bring out Clint so he can talk to the chair. Whoooopeee

Huckabee: Dems say women need government to 'control their libido' - NBC Politics

"If the Democrats want to insult women by making them believe that they are helpless without Uncle Sugar coming in and providing for them a prescription each month for birth control because they cannot control their libido or their reproductive system

What is the matter with you women? Can't keep your legs closed?

We don't need government to control our "libido" - we need men to control their peckers.....there, I said it.....:)

Democrats say straight up that women are incapable of controlling themselves and their sex drive.

They've said it repeatedly in this thread.

Huckabee was dead on.

Huckabee is a nobody now but a frikken t.v host
Just like Palin you people go ape shit over what she says...If you feel they "offended" your party or Dear leader, you people rip them to shreds

And like you all don't do the same? :razz::razz:

JFC, I'm not offended. I'm pissed off any gop group would invite this religious, misogynist nut bag to publicly speak. Hey what the hell, at this rate Nancy Pelosi could be speaker again. Let's bring out Clint so he can talk to the chair. Whoooopeee

at the rate things are going harry reids position is in danger

It's cheaper for EVERYONE INVOLVED for insurers to have free birth control, including the insurers, hater dupes...

you hear that folks (taxpayers)...It's Frrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

So it doesn't matter to you that it is the cheaper solution?
The cheaper solution is for people to pay their own freight. Especially for things as inexpensive as contraception.

The ongoing stinginess of leftists continues to amaze me.

Because "full price" becomes less when there isn't a third party involved in the transaction.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

People need to get this through their god damned heads. Forcing people to buy health insurance will not reduce the cost for anybody. Because insurance never reduces the cost of something. The insurance company always finds a way to turn a profit from you, or they will simply cut you off.

If Obama wanted to actually do something to help people, he would have had his supermajority Congress pass a law abolishing health insurance. Force the market to drop prices to something the market can afford out of pocket.

QFT. :thup:

The idiocy of the GOP is while they shout loud and clear that want Government out of our lives, at the same time their standard bearers speak from behind a platform on "birth control" being forced on women by the Democrats.

Guess what Huck? This is exactly what women DO NOT WANT O HEAR! You the GOP wants government to stay out of our lives while at the same time they are implying 'you don't need those birth control pills..."

THAT IS MEDDLING IN WOMEN'S LIVES! Birth control is a personal issue, not a political football. You can try to change and control the words, but until you change your thinking....you are frigin doomed.

The idiocy of the GOP is while they shout loud and clear that want Government out of our lives, at the same time their standard bearers speak from behind a platform on "birth control" being forced on women by the Democrats.

Guess what Huck? This is exactly what women DO NOT WANT O HEAR! You the GOP wants government to stay out of our lives while at the same time they are implying 'you don't need those birth control pills..."

THAT IS MEDDLING IN WOMEN'S LIVES! Birth control is a personal issue, not a political football. You can try to change and control the words, but until you change your thinking....you are frigin doomed.

what women do not want to hear is democratic gun grabbers are trying to take away their guns. 20,000,000 + new permit aaplications a year fro the last two years. the majority of them women. you lunatics are losing your swing vote with your attacks on people rights.

Forum List

Back