Women need birth control because "they can't control their libido"

He and the left have been shown to be sexist, pro-human rights violations, pro-abortion ghouls.

So, true to his mo, he is going to pretend that you are the sexist, pro-human rights violating, pro-abortion scumbag.

Feel good about it. When fake makes pronouncements, the entire board knows it's an indication that the exact opposite is true.

Understand where koshergrl is coming from. kg is one of the 11% who believe abortion should never be performed. I am with the 25% who believe it should be preformed only in cases of incewst, rape, and life/health of the mother.

75 to 80% of America (Opinions About Abortion Haven't Changed Since Roe v. Wade - Karlyn Bowman & Jennifer Marsico - The Atlantic) feels that abortion is acceptable, with 52% believing some sort of boundaries need to be place around it.

koshergrl is mentally disturbed because of events in her past: I can give ground for that. Rocko is barely sentient, talking about matters he does not comprehend.

You being a hardcore leftist, abortion is perfectly fine with you. After all, it limits the population, particularly of the most undesirable...always a good thing. Right? You think a women has the RIGHT commit murder. Do the unborn have no rights? Does their right to life mean anything to you? Rhetorical questions...I know your answers.

Like most leftists you are most intolerant of the least among us. The unborn can't speak for themselves and they surely do not vote...I would guess if they could vote and voted D, you would be for protecting them....proof of your incredible hypocrisy.

He and the left have been shown to be sexist, pro-human rights violations, pro-abortion ghouls.

So, true to his mo, he is going to pretend that you are the sexist, pro-human rights violating, pro-abortion scumbag.

Feel good about it. When fake makes pronouncements, the entire board knows it's an indication that the exact opposite is true.

Understand where koshergrl is coming from. kg is one of the 11% who believe abortion should never be performed. I am with the 25% who believe it should be preformed only in cases of incewst, rape, and life/health of the mother.

75 to 80% of America (Opinions About Abortion Haven't Changed Since Roe v. Wade - Karlyn Bowman & Jennifer Marsico - The Atlantic) feels that abortion is acceptable, with 52% believing some sort of boundaries need to be place around it.

koshergrl is mentally disturbed because of events in her past: I can give ground for that. Rocko is barely sentient, talking about matters he does not comprehend.

You being a hardcore leftist, abortion is perfectly fine with you. After all, it limits the population, particularly of the most undesirable...always a good thing. Right? You think a women has the RIGHT commit murder. Do the unborn have no rights? Does their right to life mean anything to you? Rhetorical questions...I know your answers.

Like most leftists you are most intolerant of the least among us. The unborn can't speak for themselves and they surely do not vote...I would guess if they could vote and voted D, you would be for protecting them....proof of your incredible hypocrisy.

I am no more lefty than you are a mainstream righty. By policy, a far right reactionary like you throw rocks far on the right into the current; it is all you can do.

The 11% of America who feel like you are in the small minority far far to the right.

You don't speak for America.

Last edited:
Straw man. He's was saying that's how the Democrat party views women and he's right.

I know thats called a Strawman as you indicated

Rightwinger was the one with the straw man by stating Huckabee was making an inappropriate, derogatory comment towards women. He was talking about democrats and how they view women. What the governor said is true.

more likely he transferred his own views to "democrats" to be able to hide from the fallout caused by lobbing his grenade of fat stupid misogynist red meat/poop.

Fake is a nutcase. I love watching him lie in order to promote baby killing.

Well, he lies continually..but in this instance, it's in support of killing babies.

Stellar!

Why do I find it so amusing that the left is lying, once again?

Perhaps because it happens so often that they have become a parody of themselves.

Right, I'm just an idiot. You still forgot to explain how I'm anti women. Please do. This should be good.

What is your basis for calling all 20 million applicants swing voters?

because the majority of them are women and newly legal gun applicants. woman and youth. two demographics democrats rely on heavily for votes. these are now pro gun voters

Pro gun voters are known as single issue voters. Women are rarely single issue voters. That dichotomy means that it doesn't make sense to assume that they will now automatically become single issue voters simply because they have purchased a gun. What is more likely is that they will make the determination that there are no actual "attacks on people rights" when it comes to gun ownership and therefore make their voting decisions based upon several other factors instead. Factors like jobs, the economy, contraception, attacks on their right to obtain an abortion.

women quickly become single issue voters when it impacts their rights. bottom line, contrary to the liberal bullshit, republicans are not trying to prevent women from obtaining contraception, or even from having an abortion. now jobs and the economy, it's clear the democrats have done nothing to improve either of those. live in a state like NY and you will see there are attacks on rights. had the democrats had the votes after sandy hook there would have been attacks on rights. they thought they had an exploitable disaster and they showed their hand. they took a gamble and lost. gun owners are the fastest growing group in America. in a heavily democratic state, cuomos ratings dropped 19% with the passage of the safe act. its an issue important enough to make most gun owners single issue voters. assuming no democrats are gun enthusiasts is a critical mistake.

..and there you have it, friends, The spin from Huckabee's foot in his mouth over birth control, to gun grabbers taking away your AK-16, all in one short paragraph!

Now they are out for Christy blood
No, we just want justice....

A couple months ago he was their HERO
Yeah, he fooled us into thinking he was partisan, where all along he was just a bully and a hypocrite.

are these people predictable or what?
What, you think we should keep being nice to him after we found out he was a bully and abusing his power? Is that what you do?

poor dears have so much to shoulder in this life
I know, but as the conservatives are exposing their true selfs, there are going to be fewer of them to contend with, I think we can handle it......thanks for your concern......:razz::razz:

Right, I'm just an idiot. You still forgot to explain how I'm anti women. Please do. This should be good.

Thank you for fessing up to what you are. Whether one is a woman or a man, one can be anti-woman in political and social culture.

You are what you are, but you can begin actual learning about the issues.

Thank you for fessing up to what you are. Whether one is a woman or a man, one can be anti-woman in political and social culture.

You are what you are, but you can begin actual learning about the issues.

You are dodging Rocko's question.

In what way are his remarks anti-woman? I certainly don't find them so.

Huckabee: Dems say women need government to 'control their libido' - NBC Politics

"If the Democrats want to insult women by making them believe that they are helpless without Uncle Sugar coming in and providing for them a prescription each month for birth control because they cannot control their libido or their reproductive system

What is the matter with you women? Can't keep your legs closed?

After watching the actual video several times, it is crystal clear that he was not saying he believed this, but was stating what is apparently the left's belief of women.

It's the left who dismisses suggestions that women make smart choices and avoid pregnancy. Not possible, they say, and they continue on with the assertion that it is the responsibility of society to provide free birth control. Why would the left completely absolve women of any responsibility for an unwanted pregnancy unless they believed she couldn't possibly control her libido?

I realize that, for some, understanding the nuances in comments longer than one sentence requires a command of the English language and some reading comprehension, but please brush up on your skills and take a second look.

He did not say it was his opinion that women's cannot control their libido, he clearly was mimicking liberals who constantly tell us that it's our responsibility to provide birth control because it's the only way to avoid an unwanted pregnancy. Really, there is no other way?

Of course, the other choice is abstinence, but liberals laugh at the very thought of it. The only thing that would prevent any woman, or teen, from abstaining from sex would be a lack of control over her libido. When people on the right say it's possible, we are called stupid. How dare we think that young women can make smart choices if she understands the consequences?

I mean, if the liberals think women do have control, wouldn't they tell them to just exert it? Yet, instead they defend the demands for society to provide birth control for free to these women and warn of dire consequences if we don't. We must act because the women are not capable. That is what I hear every time a liberal finds new reasons to take money from us.

The left, by their actions, admit constantly that they have a low opinion of people. They see a bunch of drooling idiots who aren't smart enough to even feed themselves unless a bureaucrat hands them the tools and teaches them.

It is Dems that see women as helpless, hapless creatures who can't function on their own.

That is why Dems make so many laws to help people with virtually everything.

So, while you get mad at Huckabee for thinking he was claiming this, try looking in the mirror and realizing that you've basically said the same thing many times when you support more freebies for people at the expense of the tax payers.

Huckabee: Dems say women need government to 'control their libido' - NBC Politics

"If the Democrats want to insult women by making them believe that they are helpless without Uncle Sugar coming in and providing for them a prescription each month for birth control because they cannot control their libido or their reproductive system

What is the matter with you women? Can't keep your legs closed?

After watching the actual video several times, it is crystal clear that he was not saying he believed this, but was stating what is apparently the left's belief of women.

It's the left who dismisses suggestions that women make smart choices and avoid pregnancy. Not possible, they say, and they continue on with the assertion that it is the responsibility of society to provide free birth control. Why would the left completely absolve women of any responsibility for an unwanted pregnancy unless they believed she couldn't possibly control her libido?

I realize that, for some, understanding the nuances in comments longer than one sentence requires a command of the English language and some reading comprehension, but please brush up on your skills and take a second look.

He did not say it was his opinion that women's cannot control their libido, he clearly was mimicking liberals who constantly tell us that it's our responsibility to provide birth control because it's the only way to avoid an unwanted pregnancy. Really, there is no other way?

Of course, the other choice is abstinence, but liberals laugh at the very thought of it. The only thing that would prevent any woman, or teen, from abstaining from sex would be a lack of control over her libido. When people on the right say it's possible, we are called stupid. How dare we think that young women can make smart choices if she understands the consequences?

I mean, if the liberals think women do have control, wouldn't they tell them to just exert it? Yet, instead they defend the demands for society to provide birth control for free to these women and warn of dire consequences if we don't. We must act because the women are not capable. That is what I hear every time a liberal finds new reasons to take money from us.

The left, by their actions, admit constantly that they have a low opinion of people. They see a bunch of drooling idiots who aren't smart enough to even feed themselves unless a bureaucrat hands them the tools and teaches them.

It is Dems that see women as helpless, hapless creatures who can't function on their own.

That is why Dems make so many laws to help people with virtually everything.

So, while you get mad at Huckabee for thinking he was claiming this, try looking in the mirror and realizing that you've basically said the same thing many times when you support more freebies for people at the expense of the tax payers.

when has a leftist ever posted something based on what it actually is? everything has to be spun out of control

So when Huckabee was Governor of Arkansas and supported a healthcare bill that provided contraception, was he and other Republicans saying that they were "making women believe that they are helpless without 'Uncle Sugar' coming in and for providing for them a prescription each month for birth control because they cannot control their libido or reproductive system without the help of the government"?

How quickly they forget!

Mike "We Are All Catholics Today" Huckabee, when he was Arkansas governor, apparently signed a health insurance mandate law in 2005 that included contraception in preventive care. He was among many Republicans in many states who did the same.
Oops. In Arkansas, that law had two Republican co-sponsors.

Huckabee: For contraception mandate before he opposed it | Arkansas Blog | Arkansas news, politics, opinion, restaurants, music, movies and art

So when Huckabee was Governor of Arkansas and supported a healthcare bill that provided contraception, was he and other Republicans saying that they were "making women believe that they are helpless without 'Uncle Sugar' coming in and for providing for them a prescription each month for birth control because they cannot control their libido or reproductive system without the help of the government"?

How quickly they forget!

Mike "We Are All Catholics Today" Huckabee, when he was Arkansas governor, apparently signed a health insurance mandate law in 2005 that included contraception in preventive care. He was among many Republicans in many states who did the same.

Huckabee: For contraception mandate before he opposed it | Arkansas Blog | Arkansas news, politics, opinion, restaurants, music, movies and art

again, that wasn't his point, his point is appealing to woman based on a one note platform and all that encompasses......did you watch the democratic nomination conv.?

How quickly they forget!

again, that wasn't his point, his point is appealing to woman based on a one note platform and all that encompasses......did you watch the democratic nomination conv.?

So what is his point? It was fine when he was for it, but now it's an insult to women?

How quickly they forget!

So what is his point? It was fine when he was for it, but now it's an insult to women?

Excuse me ma'am. But I cannot fathom how you and other liberal women simply sit there and find absolutely nothing wrong with someone saying you cannot "control your libido." You get upset when someone messes with reproductive rights, but somehow saying that the government should control you sex life is just hunky dory. Question: isn't that a double standard?

Just what would it take for someone to offend you? They basically call women nymphomaniacs and you have zero issue with it.

This blows my mind. :(

Forum List

Back