Women need birth control because "they can't control their libido"

And he was 100 percent correct in his evaluation of the leftist view of women.

They despise them, think they're stupid, and incapable of controlling themselves.

Or at least, that's what they want them to believe. It's all about keeping those wimmins available for screwing, without having to worry about child support.

Like women need these liberal men defending them

Don't you know? We're victims, we need these liberals to deflect and create a smokescreen of lies so we don't have to pay our own way. We're just girls

Yes, that is how they see women...of all things to defend, frikken birth control..I can take care of my own body and life...

Not birth control...tax payer funded birth control. Don't let them steer you into their swamp of distortion.

my gawd, a melt down over what some T.V. host said

pathetic and desperate

You can always tell when Stephanie knows that the Right has taken another one on the chin when she goes into her much-ado-about-nothing routine.

oh brother, you libs think you won something here, look again...You all look like idiots
I mean on and on over what some t.v host says

So when is the government going to start paying for my condoms?

better yet, when is the government going to start paying for my bullets? since liberal gun grabbers claim my guns are an extension of my penis, it seems only natural they should pay for my bullets

Condoms are birth control and I have no problem with them being covered.

Responsible parenting should be encouraged by our society and birth control is a major part of that

absitnence was always considered responsible parenting. what ever happened to that

Hormones, same as it ever was. Abstinence only works in a vacuum.

They despise them, think they're stupid, and incapable of controlling themselves.

Or at least, that's what they want them to believe. It's all about keeping those wimmins available for screwing, without having to worry about child support.

What the hell does Huckabee know about what Democrats think?

Democrats do not think that women cannot control their libido. We see no reason why she should. Birth control pills have been around for 50 years. They have created a sociological shift where families no longer have 5-6 kids and women are tied to childrearing.

If Huckabee is shocked that people actually have sex for fun (libido) then that is his problem.......don't transfer your own creepy inhibitions onto the Democrats

Because you're mentally retarded you missed the fact that Huckabee did exactly the same thing when he was governor in 2005.

Democrats do not think that women cannot control their libido. We see no reason why she should. Birth control pills have been around for 50 years. They have created a sociological shift where families no longer have 5-6 kids and women are tied to childrearing.

If Huckabee is shocked that people actually have sex for fun (libido) then that is his problem.......don't transfer your own creepy inhibitions onto the Democrats

lol, how pathetic
at least we found out what you really are...

you seem to claim you know what republicans think. Go figure

If the republican party would just agree with birth control and abortions to 20 weeks. They'd have both houses of congress today.

It is a stupid mountain to die on.

typical lib reaction. Sell your soul for a vote

you seem to claim you know what republicans think. Go figure

:eusa_shhh:
It's ok for them to insinuate what Huckabee said is how ALL Republicans/conservatives think
Huckabee set up a Strawman..and did it with a time honored conservative meme.
But don't you dare accuse them of being two faced hypocrites...

Last edited:
If the republican party would just agree with birth control and abortions to 20 weeks. They'd have both houses of congress today.

It is a stupid mountain to die on.

20 weeks is five months, and it is already the law in most states.

We aren't going to agree to it. We didn't agree to it when RvW was forced upon the nation, and we still don't agree with it.

my gawd, a melt down over what some T.V. host said

pathetic and desperate

You can always tell when Stephanie knows that the Right has taken another one on the chin when she goes into her much-ado-about-nothing routine.

oh brother, you libs think you won something here, look again...You all look like idiots
I mean on and on over what some t.v host says

Speaking of idiots starting threads about tv hosts:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/media...andal-no-obama-irs-benghazi-distractions.html

Don't be so hard on yourself, Granny.

Birth control allows a woman the freedom to fuck freely. Even liberals normally will admit to this.

Sadly, too many woman don't use the birth control and end up raising single house hold children or have abortions.

ah yes, and there you have it. democrats want all women to be sex objects. what good is a woman if she isn't there to fuck without the threat of responsibility

Forum List

Back