Women need birth control because "they can't control their libido"

People found out that they enjoyed fucking more

understood. so i guess what your are trying to tell me here is that people need birth control because they can't control their libido's

Now where have i heard that one before?

There is controlling your libido as in.......Not tonight dear
Huckabee is proposing controlling it for months or years

Why would anyone in a healthy relationship want to abstain from sex?

well there you go. in typical liberal fashion you are putting words into his mouth and trying to spin this story into a republicans hate woman thing.

Sadly it won't help with the hardcore dem women for they truly are too damn stupid take care of their own birth control. And as we all know from lefty posters like you the only way you can help these poor women is taking over for them because...well they aren't capable of doing it themselves.

Only in a liberal's tiny mind is telling them they can take care of themselves for this type of thing viewed as demeaning or "not helping" them.

Why do you have health insurance? Because you're too stupid to take care of your own health?
I have health insurance for the same reason I have auto insurance. In case something too big to handle on my own or I need greater expertise to help me out. My health insurance doesn't take care of small things I can take care of like a cold, a stubbed toe, a cut finger or birth control. That insurance is there for things I may need some more qualified help with like an appendix, broken arm or something like that. Same for auto insurance. They aren't there for when I need a tank fuel or an oil change but I have them for if someone hits my truck and I need some body work done.

This is where you libs come off the rails. You have this childishly ignorant concept that health insurance is there for every little ache and pain you may possibly have and to eliminate any action on your own to take care of it. You've even gone so far as to demand the government help you get those small items. Insurance isn't for that.

Just imagine how expensive auto insurance would be if they had to pay for every time you gas up. Would make sense your insurance is going to be pretty damn high don't you think? Now add on top of that you're too lazy to even figure out what type of fuel you need so of course you demand premium! Damn it I want premium in my car! An then there's not much incentive to actually pay attention to how far you drive or what your mileage is because hell someone else pays it not you.

Do you need a more basic concept of insurance or is this going to suffice?

Let's use your analogy appropriately...

...in order to keep your vehicle operating it requires regular maintenance where they also check various aspects for wear and tear and will recommend things like replacing worn brake pads because that is cheaper than replacing scored rotors.

The ACA takes the same approach by providing regular checkups so that you can find out that you have potential health problems that can be controlled with medications that are far cheaper than major surgery.

Do you need a more basic explanation or will this suffice?

What does birth control have to do with a womans libido?
I would think that sexual desire has a lot to do with birth control. The premise of the thread is almost as silly as your question, be it in different ways.

What is wrong with you people? Have you lost any sense of objectivity? What the fuck?

Ah! Now we are getting to the meat of the issue! "What the fuck?" indeed!

Huckabee is in no position to opine as to what democrats think, he has no idea what he’s talking about – and consequently his statements about what democrats think is a lie.

Moreover, given the fact that Huckabee was lying about democrats, he was obviously expressing an opinion representative of most conservatives, consistent with the hate and ignorance many republican express toward women, such as ‘legitimate rape, rape being ‘god’s will,’ and referring to Sandra Fluke as a ‘slut,’ all part of a pattern common to many on the right.

Nonsense. He didn't tell any lie, he merely gave his opinion on Democrats. He had no comment whatsoever directed at women at all.

He gave his opinion about something that no one but himself said.

For example: Rocko believes women should STFU. Why does Rocko want to deny women the chance to express themselves. I know women who are upset with Rocko and his ideas on women.

See? Now stop being manipulated like that...makes you look like a rube

Listen idiot, He gave his opinion on what democrats think about women. He did not misrepresent the opinion of democrats, ergo no straw man. Rightwinger misrepresented Hukabee's opinion, hence the straw man. Got it?
[MENTION=25032]ClosedCaption[/MENTION]

Last edited:
understood. so i guess what your are trying to tell me here is that people need birth control because they can't control their libido's

well there you go. in typical liberal fashion you are putting words into his mouth and trying to spin this story into a republicans hate woman thing.

You got that backwards.

Huckabee set up a Strawman..and did it with a time honored conservative meme.

It's ridiculous. It makes no sense. And Republicans get burned everytime they touch the subject.

If they are so "concerned" about women?

Stop talking about abortion and birth control.

Start talking about jobs, equal pay and equal opportunity.

It's simple enough.

Nonsense. He didn't tell any lie, he merely gave his opinion on Democrats. He had no comment whatsoever directed at women at all.

He gave his opinion about something that no one but himself said.

For example: Rocko believes women should STFU. Why does Rocko want to deny women the chance to express themselves. I know women who are upset with Rocko and his ideas on women.

See? Now stop being manipulated like that...makes you look like a rube

Listen idiot, He gave his opinion on what democrats think about women. He did not misrepresent the opinion of democrats, ergo no straw man. Rightwinger misrepresented Hukabee's opinion, hence the straw man. Got it?

Yeah..he did.

And completely.

Actually, I'm trying to remove the foot from Huckabees mouth

Why can't conservatives think before they start talking about rape and birth control?

You got that backwards.

Huckabee set up a Strawman..and did it with a time honored conservative meme.

It's ridiculous. It makes no sense. And Republicans get burned everytime they touch the subject.

If they are so "concerned" about women?

Stop talking about abortion and birth control.

Start talking about jobs, equal pay and equal opportunity.

It's simple enough.

you people are pathetic
so when Bashir said someone should shit in Palins mouth he did it with a time honored Democrat/liberal meme

gawd, I guess when you can't run on your Dear Leaders and your parties record..You'll resort to this BS

No one within a healthy relationship should abstain. This is why we have birth control...

Just wish more woman would use it. Wish more men would remain faithful for the children.

What does birth control have to do with a womans libido?

idk? if you aren't horny do you really need birth control? I never walk around with a condom on just for the hell of it

Women remain on birth control for years.....not just when they are horny

Does Huckabee think women should not have sex.....ever?

Why on earth would you say that? Did he say anything like "women should never have sex"? You seem to think that women should only have sex if the state provides them with birth control...in other words, they shouldn't have sex unless they first get state permission.

Right? That is what you're saying, right?

In other words, you're making ridiculous, dishonest, and huge leaps of fancy with your comments. Huckabee said that Dems think women can't control themselves...and every single thing you've said in response proves him right.

There is no logical way to get from that statement to the assertion that Huckabee thinks women shouldn't have sex. Get over your hysteria...don't worry, women will still have sex even if the state doesn't pay for their birth control. And you will still be able to force any woman unfortunate enough to get pregnant by you into an abortion. You're safe. You don't have to lie and make shit up.

Huckabee: Dems say women need government to 'control their libido' - NBC Politics

"If the Democrats want to insult women by making them believe that they are helpless without Uncle Sugar coming in and providing for them a prescription each month for birth control because they cannot control their libido or their reproductive system

What is the matter with you women? Can't keep your legs closed?

Scratch Huck.....now Christie and Huck are gone for 2016. Teddy Cruz just wet his pants with excitement....EH?

This is how the Democrat party see's people in this country

they can't make their own decisions so they have to make it for them

They have used up black people so now they are unto you poor helpless women who can't get out and pay for your OWN reproductive health that they crow is YOUR RIGHT...they will use YOU until you until you are no longer useful then off to brown people, we see they have already begun that

How do you like being USED this way? I find it demeaning and just sick

How does the extreme right like being USED by the 1%?

idk? if you aren't horny do you really need birth control? I never walk around with a condom on just for the hell of it

Women remain on birth control for years.....not just when they are horny

Does Huckabee think women should not have sex.....ever?

Why on earth would you say that? Did he say anything like "women should never have sex"? You seem to think that women should only have sex if the state provides them with birth control...in other words, they shouldn't have sex unless they first get state permission.

Right? That is what you're saying, right?

In other words, you're making ridiculous, dishonest, and huge leaps of fancy with your comments. Huckabee said that Dems think women can't control themselves...and every single thing you've said in response proves him right.

There is no logical way to get from that statement to the assertion that Huckabee thinks women shouldn't have sex. Get over your hysteria...don't worry, women will still have sex even if the state doesn't pay for their birth control. And you will still be able to force any woman unfortunate enough to get pregnant by you into an abortion. You're safe. You don't have to lie and make shit up.

What else could Huckabee be saying?

I am sure a fine Christain woman such as yourself understands how female birthcontrol works. You get on the pill and stay on the pill every day while you don't want to have children

So, a woman who normally uses birthcontrol would have to "control her libido" for the entire time she does not want to have children....months or years

If Huckabee opposes the government paying for birthcontrol, he should say so and leave a womans sex drive out of it

Condoms are birth control and I have no problem with them being covered.

Responsible parenting should be encouraged by our society and birth control is a major part of that

absitnence was always considered responsible parenting. what ever happened to that

99+% of all human sexual intercourse is done for reasons other than reproduction.

Conservatives don't like that.

What is it with Republicans and birth control?

It has been 50 years and they still can't figure it out?

Birth control is not about women not being able to control their libido. It is not about women being sluts

It is about responsible parenthood. Something republicans should be in favor of

Then they should be responsible and pay for it themselves. Nearly everyone knows that it's not that expensive.

But progressives are nothing, if not for being the cheapest of cheapskates.

Insipid!

Forum List

Back