Women need birth control because "they can't control their libido"

What does birth control have to do with a womans libido?

idk? if you aren't horny do you really need birth control? I never walk around with a condom on just for the hell of it

Women remain on birth control for years.....not just when they are horny

Does Huckabee think women should not have sex.....ever?

So when is the government going to start paying for my condoms?

better yet, when is the government going to start paying for my bullets? since liberal gun grabbers claim my guns are an extension of my penis, it seems only natural they should pay for my bullets

Huckabee: Dems say women need government to 'control their libido' - NBC Politics

"If the Democrats want to insult women by making them believe that they are helpless without Uncle Sugar coming in and providing for them a prescription each month for birth control because they cannot control their libido or their reproductive system

What is the matter with you women? Can't keep your legs closed?

Hey look, it's 2009....

You demagogues are desperate, Herr Goebbels.

idk? if you aren't horny do you really need birth control? I never walk around with a condom on just for the hell of it

better yet, when is the government going to start paying for my bullets? since liberal gun grabbers claim my guns are an extension of my penis, it seems only natural they should pay for my bullets

Condoms are birth control and I have no problem with them being covered.

Responsible parenting should be encouraged by our society and birth control is a major part of that

Huckabee: Dems say women need government to 'control their libido' - NBC Politics

"If the Democrats want to insult women by making them believe that they are helpless without Uncle Sugar coming in and providing for them a prescription each month for birth control because they cannot control their libido or their reproductive system

What is the matter with you women? Can't keep your legs closed?

Hey look, it's 2009....

You demagogues are desperate, Herr Goebbels.

Based on the statements of Mr Huckabee it seems he believes it is 1950

Responsible parenting should be encouraged by our society and birth control is a major part of that

One way or another, society will pay. I would far rather it be preventative than "Mom, are you sitting down?"

One way or another, society will pay. I would far rather it be preventative than "Mom, are you sitting down?"

The same conservatives bitch about the abortion rate and then, in the next breath, slam women using birth control......sluts

absitnence was always considered responsible parenting. what ever happened to that

This story's punchline:

"In 2005, Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee signed a law mandating Arkansas insurance plans provide contraception coverage, including church-affiliated organizations such as hospitals and universities."

What everybody's getting wrong about Mike Huckabee's 'libido' quip - The Week

Huckabee is Uncle Sugar?

I'm just curious...I wonder if Hobby Lobby complies with this in Arkansas?

Hobby Lobby that buys most of its product from China where birth control and abortion are mandatory?

absitnence was always considered responsible parenting. what ever happened to that

People found out that they enjoyed fucking more

understood. so i guess what your are trying to tell me here is that people need birth control because they can't control their libido's

Now where have i heard that one before?

understood. so i guess what your are trying to tell me here is that people need birth control because they can't control their libido's

Now where have i heard that one before?

There is controlling your libido as in.......Not tonight dear
Huckabee is proposing controlling it for months or years

Why would anyone in a healthy relationship want to abstain from sex?

my gawd, a melt down over what some T.V. host said

pathetic and desperate

It gives them an excuse to call woman sluts and talk sex all the while pretending its the other guy

Like women need these liberal men defending them

Don't you know? We're victims, we need these liberals to deflect and create a smokescreen of lies so we don't have to pay our own way. We're just girls

It gives them an excuse to call woman sluts and talk sex all the while pretending its the other guy

Like women need these liberal men defending them

Don't you know? We're victims, we need these liberals to deflect and create a smokescreen of lies so we don't have to pay our own way. We're just girls

Yes, that is how they see women...of all things to defend, frikken birth control..I can take care of my own body and life...

Forum List

Back