Women need birth control because "they can't control their libido"

No, that is your interp of their report.

Show us the line item and expenditure for abortions, please.

ISSUU - 2011-2012 Annual Report by Planned Parenthood Action Fund

I asked for the line item and expenditure. Do not give us the entire report without pointing directly to the proof of your allegation.

Your affirmation? Your proof.

"Medical Services"

Read up, Jake. Pages 5 and 7.

http://issuu.com/actionfund/docs/ppfa_ar_2012_121812_vf

Last edited:
No, that is your interp of their report.

Show us the line item and expenditure for abortions, please.

I asked for the line item and expenditure. Do not give us the entire report without pointing directly to the proof of your allegation.

For someone who has never offered a shread of evidence for any of your assertations in any post, in any thread, in any subforum, you are suddenly very interested in line items.

:clap2:

For someone who has never offered a shread of evidence for any of your assertations in any post, in any thread, in any subforum, you are suddenly very interested in line items.

Do what fake does:

"It's already posted. Lots of other people already found it and we're all laughing at you now."

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Samson and koshergrl, you lie. Look at my sig alone.

What I don't do is put up with shit heads who do one thing and demand they be held to a different standard.

You are treated as you are due.

We don't love to bash them, they bring that on themselves! You asked for examples, I gave you examples.

Impertinent. Request denied. Concession acknowledged.

Don't need to back it up. Simply by you saying that Democrats are "for women" and that Republicans simply want to "screw them over" provides me with all the proof I need. If they were "for women" Mert, they would be defending a woman's right to choose life, as well as abortion. That is what it means to be "Pro Choice." But alas, such a belief doesn't exist in the Democratic Party. You objectify women by thinking her only choice is choosing abortion.

You didn't. So clinched to the saddle on that high horse of yours, you failed to recognize that as an analogy. You make such a broad brush statement as "conservatives want to objectify women" I provided you an example of how you're wrong. You must think the entire Republican party consists of pimps and madams or something. This isn't a game. Not by a long shot.

I want you to disprove the notion that Democrats think women can't control their libido. Hey, don't let all that taxpayer money going to abortion clinics stop you. Just one question, how is it a "choice" when only one option is being touted over the other? I don't support vaginal ultrasounds, even I have limits. So your stereotype is bunk.

As far as Rush Limbaugh's comments on Fluke being a slut... I'm reminded of an old time saying "If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it is a duck!"

Your tu quoque argument is useless. "They did it too!" doesn't absolve your party of any responsibility. :doubt:

None of the taxpayer funding going to Planned Parenthood pays for abortions. There is a federal law that makes that illegal. All funding for abortions obtained via PP is paid for by private donations. The CNS article is deliberately obfuscating those facts for the purposes of trying to shut down PP which performs vital services for women who would otherwise not have access to them at all.

Apparently our government doesn't care about federal law:

$542 million went to PP in 2012, all provided by your government.

Planned Parenthood receives record amount of taxpayer support | Fox News

$487.4 million in the 09-10 fiscal year, used to conduct 329,445 abortions:

Planned Parenthood?s Annual Report: Got $487.4M in Tax Money, Did 329,445 Abortions | CNS News

By the way, under Title X of the Public Health Service Act, PP gets federal funding for family planning, planning information and contraceptives. They've been getting government funding since 1970.

PP would be shut down if they were using federal funds for abortions. The figures used by CNS are deliberately misleading. Do the math for yourself. According to CNS PP is spending $1449 per abortion. The actual cost of a 1st trimester abortion is between $300 to $400 which is when the bulk of them occur.

Obviously there is a major disconnect between what CNS is alleging and what is actually happening.

Planned Parenthood

Planned Parenthood - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Planned Parenthood is also funded by private donors, with a membership base of over 700,000 active donors whose contributions account for approximately one quarter of the organization's revenue.[54] Large donors also contribute a substantial portion of the organization's budget; past donors have included the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Buffett Foundation, Ford Foundation, Turner Foundation, the Cullmans and others.[55][56][57][58] The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation's contributions to the organization have been specifically marked to avoid funding abortions.[55] Some, such as the Buffett Foundation, have supported reproductive health that can include abortion services.[55] Pro-life groups have advocated the boycott of donors to Planned Parenthood.[59]

Do what fake does:

"It's already posted. Lots of other people already found it and we're all laughing at you now."

:lol:

None of the taxpayer funding going to Planned Parenthood pays for abortions. There is a federal law that makes that illegal. All funding for abortions obtained via PP is paid for by private donations. The CNS article is deliberately obfuscating those facts for the purposes of trying to shut down PP which performs vital services for women who would otherwise not have access to them at all.

Planned Parenthood?s Annual Report: Got $487.4M in Tax Money, Did 329,445 Abortions | CNS News

By the way, under Title X of the Public Health Service Act, PP gets federal funding for family planning, planning information and contraceptives. They've been getting government funding since 1970.

PP would be shut down if they were using federal funds for abortions. The figures used by CNS are deliberately misleading. Do the math for yourself. According to CNS PP is spending $1449 per abortion. The actual cost of a 1st trimester abortion is between $300 to $400 which is when the bulk of them occur.

Obviously there is a major disconnect between what CNS is alleging and what is actually happening.

Planned Parenthood

Planned Parenthood is also funded by private donors, with a membership base of over 700,000 active donors whose contributions account for approximately one quarter of the organization's revenue.[54] Large donors also contribute a substantial portion of the organization's budget; past donors have included the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Buffett Foundation, Ford Foundation, Turner Foundation, the Cullmans and others.[55][56][57][58] The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation's contributions to the organization have been specifically marked to avoid funding abortions.[55] Some, such as the Buffett Foundation, have supported reproductive health that can include abortion services.[55] Pro-life groups have advocated the boycott of donors to Planned Parenthood.[59]

From that link:

Planned Parenthood has received federal funding since 1970, when President Richard Nixon signed into law the Family Planning Services and Population Research Act, amending the Public Health Service Act. Title X of that law provides funding for family planning services, including contraception and family planning information. The law enjoyed bipartisan support from liberals who saw contraception access as increasing families' control over their lives, and conservatives who saw it as a way to keep people off welfare. Nixon described Title X funding as based on the premise that "no American woman should be denied access to family planning assistance because of her economic condition."[42]

In the fiscal year ending June 30, 2011, total(consolidated) revenue was $201 million: clinic revenue totaling $2 million, grants and donations of $190 million, investment income of $2 million, and $7 million other income.[43] Approximately two-thirds of the revenue is put towards the provision of health services, while non-medical services such as sex education and public policy work make up another 16%; management expenses, fundraising, and international family planning programs account for most of the rest.

Planned Parenthood receives about a third of its money in government grants and contracts (about $360 million in 2009).[44] By law, federal funding cannot be allocated for abortions,[45] but some opponents of abortion have argued that allocating money to Planned Parenthood for the provision of other medical services "frees up" funds to be re-allocated for abortion.[3][46]

Here, even more:

With a total budget of some $1.1 billion, more than a third of which comes from the federal, state and local governments, Planned Parenthood offers family planning, H.I.V. counseling, treatment for sexually transmitted diseases, cancer screening and other services as well as abortions, mainly to low-income women.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/02/18/us/politics/18parenthood.html?_r=0

Last edited:
I agree with the gist of Huckabee's argument that the left tends to define women as subsidized vaginas. The problem is that the left wants to "help" women the same way they "want" to help the black community. This sort of "help" never advances the "victim" into a higher economic class and often drags entire generations of people into a government mandated poverty.

What I don't do is put up with shit heads who do one thing and demand they be held to a different standard.

:eusa_eh:

Seroiusly, your sig is your answer for having never posted evidence?

:lol:

Seroiusly, your sig is your answer for having never posted evidence?:lol:

Seriously I have posted evidence, as you well.

But I never will post it when someone makes an affirmation then expect others to post evidence to rebut an affirmation.

Nope.

Planned Parenthood

They have been shut down for doing it. But because they opt to settle out of court, "repaying" the government for the misappropriated funds, and because there is no oversight of what goes on in PP clinics, PP continues to function.

It's so tightly entwined with governmental funding it can't exist without it.

Common sense tells you that Planned Parenthood doesn't get $542 million in taxpayer money and not use some of it for abortions. I rest my case.

"Medical Services"

Read up, Jake. Pages 5 and 7.

Per your link;

Abortion services ........................................... 3%
Non Government Health Services Revenues ....... 26%

Common sense tells you that Planned Parenthood doesn't get $542 million in taxpayer money and not use some of it for abortions. I rest my case.

Common sense is not a substitute for hard facts.

Non government revenues to PP far exceed the costs of abortion services by any measure you want to use.

its right there in the report; 333, 964.

and as a side note, I would have thought they'd do more than 28k pre-natal services...

They lie, DT. They falsify medical records, they lie, and they refuse to submit to any oversight whatever.

Seroiusly, your sig is your answer for having never posted evidence?:lol:

Seriously I have posted evidence, as you well.

But I never will post it when someone makes an affirmation then expect others to post evidence to rebut an affirmation.

Nope.

sure you have. that is why you have cited which post you are referring to wherein i attacked you for defending the north. even plasmaball, a liberal, had to guess which post and he got it wrong. if you actually cited the post, plasmaball would have found it.

but you haven't. because you're a liar.

Forum List

Back