Women need birth control because "they can't control their libido"

Samson and koshergrl, you lie. Look at my sig alone.

What I don't do is put up with shit heads who do one thing and demand they be held to a different standard.

You are treated as you are due.

its right there in the report; 333, 964.

and as a side note, I would have though they'd do more than 28k pre-natal services...

What exactly is a "pre-natal" service done by Planned Parenthood?

:eusa_eh:

A Handjob?

Common sense tells you that Planned Parenthood doesn't get $542 million in taxpayer money and not use some of it for abortions. I rest my case.

Common sense is not a substitute for hard facts.

Non government revenues to PP far exceed the costs of abortion services by any measure you want to use.

uh huh, thats a cop out. so what $$ goes where? are they bucketed separately? ....can you direct us to a breakdown or verbiage that declares that they would not or have not ever used gov. money for such?

companies and individuals are taken thru the ringer for say contributing to a certain causes all the time, even if the money is segmented etc. the koch bro.s and their contributions to a certain Florida org. comes to mind, though the total sum of that money could not keep it afloat for a month. But its their segment of $$ thats attacked, so is that paradigm wrong now?

What I don't do is put up with shit heads who do one thing and demand they be held to a different standard.

its right there in the report; 333, 964. Basically, just short of a third total of their myriad of servcies........

and as a side note, I would have though they'd do more than 28k pre-natal services...

A Handjob?

beats me but that number when compared to the abortion # seems, well kind of small.

Seroiusly, your sig is your answer for having never posted evidence?:lol:

Seriously I have posted evidence, as you well.

But I never will post it when someone makes an affirmation then expect others to post evidence to rebut an affirmation.

Nope.

Well, I guess now that they have posted the evidence for their affirmation, and you have posted nothing in rebuttlal, then they are correct.

its right there in the report; 333, 964. Basically, just short of a third total of their myriad of servcies........

A Handjob?

beats me but that number when compared to the abortion # seems, well kind of small.

Who doesn't advocate government sponsored handjobs?

:cool:

I'm certain it would gain bipartisan support.

I asked for the line item and expenditure. Do not give us the entire report without pointing directly to the proof of your allegation.

Your affirmation? Your proof.

"Medical Services"

Read up, Jake. Pages 5 and 7.

ISSUU - 2011-2012 Annual Report by Planned Parenthood Action Fund

Per your link;

Abortion services ........................................... 3%
Non Government Health Services Revenues ....... 26%

That makes my point. If ANY money goes to abortive service, it's illegal. Period. PP is breaking the law. Plain and simple.

Here's the thing about PP and the money they receive. MONEY IS FUNGIBLE. This means PP's money is exchangeable, substitutable, interchangeable. This means that the tax dollars that go into PP assures more money can be poured into abortions since they don't have to spend their own money on paying for abortions.
Put another way. A starving drug addict has twenty bucks and you give him five bucks. That five bucks goes for food and the twenty dollars goes for heroin. If you didn't give the drug addict five bucks then the starving drug addict would have had to spend his own money which means he would have had to buy less heroin. In other words, the person who gave him five buck subsidized the starving addict's addiction even when the money goes for food. This is the game PP plays.

Last edited:

A Handjob?

so many innuendos in one post......

Apparently our government doesn't care about federal law:

$542 million went to PP in 2012, all provided by your government.

Planned Parenthood receives record amount of taxpayer support | Fox News

$487.4 million in the 09-10 fiscal year, used to conduct 329,445 abortions:

Planned Parenthood?s Annual Report: Got $487.4M in Tax Money, Did 329,445 Abortions | CNS News

By the way, under Title X of the Public Health Service Act, PP gets federal funding for family planning, planning information and contraceptives. They've been getting government funding since 1970.

PP would be shut down if they were using federal funds for abortions. The figures used by CNS are deliberately misleading. Do the math for yourself. According to CNS PP is spending $1449 per abortion. The actual cost of a 1st trimester abortion is between $300 to $400 which is when the bulk of them occur.

Obviously there is a major disconnect between what CNS is alleging and what is actually happening.

Planned Parenthood

Planned Parenthood - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Planned Parenthood is also funded by private donors, with a membership base of over 700,000 active donors whose contributions account for approximately one quarter of the organization's revenue.[54] Large donors also contribute a substantial portion of the organization's budget; past donors have included the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Buffett Foundation, Ford Foundation, Turner Foundation, the Cullmans and others.[55][56][57][58] The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation's contributions to the organization have been specifically marked to avoid funding abortions.[55] Some, such as the Buffett Foundation, have supported reproductive health that can include abortion services.[55] Pro-life groups have advocated the boycott of donors to Planned Parenthood.[59]

They have been shut down for doing it. But because they opt to settle out of court, "repaying" the government for the misappropriated funds, and because there is no oversight of what goes on in PP clinics, PP continues to function.

It's so tightly entwined with governmental funding it can't exist without it.

I doubt that.

Common sense tells you that Planned Parenthood doesn't get $542 million in taxpayer money and not use some of it for abortions. I rest my case.

Common sense is not a substitute for hard facts.

Non government revenues to PP far exceed the costs of abortion services by any measure you want to use.

Really?

When you take in a full ONE THIRD of your income from the government, which amounts into the hundreds of millions, there is no possible way that PP could sit there and NOT use some of that money for abortions. Such a deluge of taxpayer money would burn a hole in anyone's pockets, Derideo. It is a temptation that a politically maligned organization like PP cannot possibly resist.

A Handjob?

Pregnant (pre-natal) women go for regular checkups to ensure that the fetus is developing normally. This is when ultrasounds are performed.

They've been busted doing exactly that! More than once.

Really, why do you think they don't report how many abortions they do a year in most states? How on earth can you separate the abortion services from the non-abortion services, if they aren't required to report? And if they are willing to falsify medical records, which they have been shown to be willing to do over, and over, and over and over again.

Most of the "non-abortion" services come in the form of services that are provided at the time of abortion...and as in the case of the Gulf Coast planned parenthood clinics, they just SAY they provide them, even then.

A Handjob?

Pregnant (pre-natal) women go for regular checkups to ensure that the fetus is developing normally. This is when ultrasounds are performed.

Yeah..uh, how many women do you know whose ob/gyn keeps shop in Planned Parenthood abortion clinics?

How many women do you think go to PLANNED PARENTHOOD for regularly scheduled ultrasounds?

That's right. Zero.

Per your link;

That makes my point. If ANY money goes to abortive service, it's illegal. Period. PP is breaking the law. Plain and simple.

No it doesn't. Per your link about 10 million health services were provided of which only 3% were abortions. 26% of the funding for those 10 million health services can from private donors which is over 8 times the amount needed to cover the abortion services.

A Handjob?

Yeah..uh, how many women do you know whose ob/gyn keeps shop in Planned Parenthood abortion clinics?

How many women do you think go to PLANNED PARENTHOOD for regularly scheduled ultrasounds?

That's right. Zero.

According to the link over 28,000 pre-natal health services were provided. Women without healthcare can't afford ob/gyn's. PP offers the service by employing their own medical staff at their clinics. As far as the regularity with which they go for ultrasounds I have no idea. I suspect it would have a lot to do with the availability of transportation and the time they can afford to be off work. It is probably less often than women who do have healthcare coverage.

You're dodging, DT. You claim to be a proponent of hard facts, but you refuse to acknowledge the fact that there are no hard facts available. We don't know how many abortions are performed...but we do know that Planned Parenthood has been caught time and again falsifying medical records, cooking books, and claiming to provide services they don't...

How then can you cling to the ridiculous "3 percent" figure as if it is above suspicion?

Per your link;

No it doesn't. Per your link about 10 million health services were provided of which only 3% were abortions. 26% of the funding for those 10 million health services can from private donors which is over 8 times the amount needed to cover the abortion services.

Careful here, you are being logical with facts.

This is just spot on funny...chuckle (from the above Cooke article)

"No sooner had the word “libido” left Huckabee’s lips than all context, judgment, and verisimilitude were hastily defenestrated; Huckabee, who has not held public office since 2007, had been turned into the de facto spokesman for the entire Republican party; and the word had gone out across the Kingdom that there was a new monster at the gates."

"One feels the same sympathy for Huckabee as one does for the title character in Monty Python’s Life of Brian. Refuting the crowd’s devoutly held belief that he is the Messiah, Brian is met with a pause, and then the parry that “only the true Messiah denies His divinity.” “What?” Brian asks in exasperation. “Well, what sort of chance does that give me?”"

Last edited:

That's right. Zero.

According to the link over 28,000 pre-natal health services were provided. Women without healthcare can't afford ob/gyn's. PP offers the service by employing their own medical staff at their clinics. As far as the regularity with which they go for ultrasounds I have no idea. I suspect it would have a lot to do with the availability of transportation and the time they can afford to be off work. It is probably less often than women who do have healthcare coverage.

KGhoul can't hear you.

Forum List

Back