Women need birth control because "they can't control their libido"

Spoonman, Huck is being criticized, rightfully so. The GOP cannot win elections when women think they are being attacked. They won't even listen to such a defense of Huck as yours.

women don't think they are being attacked. only liberal idiots think they are being attacked

The fact is that unwanted pregnancy is a major problem in every human society. On a macro-economic perspective it is a big enough issue to warrant government action under the 'General Welfare' clause (the one from the preamble of the Constitution).

You have bought into the Lefts spin and it is not true.
Women are able to get free or low cost contraceptives anywhere is this nation before the ACA was passed.
If women don't want to get pregnant, don't have sex in a way that allows the mans sperm to get you into that unwanted pregnancy. This is what empowers Women.

and there you have it from a woman. that's right, its all liberal spin. women don't feel republicans are attacking them or trying to control them. this whole thread is nothing but liberal spin.

And the spin is based on the fact that they think women are too stupid to understand what Huckabee said.

They honestly believe they can say "are you going to believe your ears or what we tell you Huckabee said about women" and stupid women are going to believe it.

Some women do believe it...the progressive ones. They've been well programmed to believe anything they're told, and to ignore reality that conflicts with the ideology of the left.

Why are Republicans against birth control? Won't those poor people have kids that end up on food stamps? So either way, you're paying for someone else's stuff.

How much do birth control pills cost compared to the cost of food stamps, WIC assistance, public housing assistance, health care assistance, public education, tuition grants for college, etc. for those kids once they're born?

Republicans don't support contraception, but also don't support helping those struggling families once they have children that they weren't going to have if they had access to birth control.

So just what the fuck do you Republicans want? Do you even know?

you are right. lets give the poor birth control and cut out the costly food stamps, WIC assistance, public housing assistance, health care assistance, public education, tuition grants for college, We can say, we supplied you the tools to prevent it now if yu have a kid its all on your dime. I'm glad you libs will support that.

They won't support that because they think women are too stupid to make intelligent choices on their own.

As Huckabee pointed out.

Why are Republicans against birth control? Won't those poor people have kids that end up on food stamps? So either way, you're paying for someone else's stuff.

How much do birth control pills cost compared to the cost of food stamps, WIC assistance, public housing assistance, health care assistance, public education, tuition grants for college, etc. for those kids once they're born?

Republicans don't support contraception, but also don't support helping those struggling families once they have children that they weren't going to have if they had access to birth control.

you are right. lets give the poor birth control and cut out the costly food stamps, WIC assistance, public housing assistance, health care assistance, public education, tuition grants for college, We can say, we supplied you the tools to prevent it now if yu have a kid its all on your dime. I'm glad you libs will support that.

So you support birth control now because the lives of those children were put into some monetary context? Spoken like a true Christian.

And the spin is based on the fact that they think women are too stupid to understand what Huckabee said.

They honestly believe they can say "are you going to believe your ears or what we tell you Huckabee said about women" and stupid women are going to believe it.

Some women do believe it...the progressive ones. They've been well programmed to believe anything they're told, and to ignore reality that conflicts with the ideology of the left.

I think they understand what he said...

Keep your legs closed bitch and you don't need birth control

Again assigning a stance that was never taken...spoon has never been *against birth control*. You people insist on pretending things were said that weren't, and ignoring the thigs that have actually been said and proven.

BHO continues to be more popular than the GOP by double digits.

We have no one who could run against and win today. If he were eligible in 2016, we could not beat him.

at the same point in his second term today, BHO is polling 4 points below where bush was.

At the low end of polling. Rasmussen last week had him at 50%, 4 points above the threshold for every sitting president who has been re-elected. And that is with no one in our party right now who can stand up to him. He dominates American politics because the TPM created an anti-monster to its monstrousness.

Spoonman, Huck is being criticized, rightfully so. The GOP cannot win elections when women think they are being attacked. They won't even listen to such a defense of Huck as yours.

women don't think they are being attacked. only liberal idiots think they are being attacked

I am not a liberal and your are not conservative, as you will know.

All you have to is inventory online women's opinions, and guess what . . .

The fact is that unwanted pregnancy is a major problem in every human society. On a macro-economic perspective it is a big enough issue to warrant government action under the 'General Welfare' clause (the one from the preamble of the Constitution).

LOL, negative rep! Bam!

:thanks:

There's no better way to let me know I didn't just hit skin.

Try to focus on the discussion instead of using every opportunity just to build your kool-aid creds.

So you support birth control now because the lives of those children were put into some monetary context? Spoken like a true Christian.

I've never had a problem with birth control. I don't support paying for it. but if you can push a plan through that will save us on all those other costs, you could sway my opinion. now get cracking and get that plan pushed through. but as usual I'm sure libs are all talk and no action. you'll just continue to give away more and more and more with no results

all you have to do is inventory the responses of the women who have responded here. they are calling bullshit too

They won't support that because they think women are too stupid to make intelligent choices on their own.

As Huckabee pointed out.

Similar to what all the conservative women I know say.

Leftist think appealing to leftist women = appealing to women. I have heard no conservative women be drawn by that crap.

all you have to do is inventory the responses of the women who have responded here. they are calling bullshit too

Not many, and most of those are TeaP weirdoes. Tis what tis.

Sigh. kg is off her meds. Huck's comments damage the GOP as did Rush's two years ago. 66% of single woman and 55% of all woman in the election of 2012, kg, tell you that your approach is a loser for our GOP. Tis what tis.

Forum List

Back