Women now called menstruators

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

A company that makes tampons no longer refer to women as women, but as menstruators.

It was either that or call them bonus hole people.

Which does everyone like better?

A company that makes tampons no longer refer to women as women, but as menstruators.

This is progress, the left was previously referring to women as "bleeders".

Just say women. Women menstruate.

Dudes with meat sock pussies do not menstruate. So there is no need to worry about marketing to them.

Besides, exactly how many freakzoid trannies out there are buying tampons exactly? Id wager in 2 years time there wouldn't be enough to even cover a marketing campaign for a month.

Besides, if trannies are supposed to be real women then why not call them women? It doesn't make sense. They say "trans women are real women" but also need special labels and wording for them to feel more included. Well, if they are real women aren't they already included?

That shit hurts my head.

Yet men are still men?

A penis is still a penis?

What's up with that?

The Left obviously hates women, or finds them disgusting.
I like women, always have. That CEO sounds disgusting. When I told PJ about the headline, she shook her head, said "I'm really sick of all this gender crap" and went back to working on the repair to the new cat toy, the Jasper kitty had just kicked off the fridge.

Yet men are still men?

A penis is still a penis?

What's up with that?

The Left obviously hates women, or finds them disgusting.
I have had blood come out of my penis. But it was after some cancer surgery. So, I wasn’t menstruating.

And to think they shit all over Trump 7 years ago when he implied Megan Kelly menstruates (which isn't really what he meant).

Remember how this started with gay men just wanting to b able to get officially married by the government to get taxpayer benefits? That was about 15 years ago.

I'll slap the stupid face off the first person that tries callin me that.

Rude!

Forum List

Back