Women should dress modestly or expect to 'entice a rapist...'

Please answer the question:

1 or 2?

Would you advise your daughter to dress (1) provocatively or (2) modestly, when contemplating a walk down a city street at 3:00 AM?

Phukk the studies.

What would YOU advise your daughter?

Let's see if you have the Intellectual Courage to simply answer the question, without all the horseshit wrapped around it.

For that matter, let's see if you have the common-sense that God or Nature gives most folks.

1 or 2?

Provocatively or Modestly?

1 or 2?

Would you advise your daughter to dress (1) provocatively or (2) modestly, when contemplating a walk down a city street at 3:00 AM?

Phukk the studies.

Let's see if you have the Intellectual Courage to simply answer the question, without all the horseshit wrapped around it.

For that matter, let's see if you have the common-sense that God or Nature gives most folks.

1 or 2?

I don't even have a daughter but if I did, I would advise her to dress the way SHE feels most comfortable.

1 or 2?

Phukk the studies.

1 or 2?

Why don't you just come out and say what you mean?

1 or 2?

Phukk the studies.

1 or 2?

I don't even have a daughter but if I did, I would advise her to dress the way SHE feels most comfortable.
Doesn't matter if you have a daughter.

We're dealing in theoreticals here - a Test Case.

Stop trying to evade the question.

If it helps, let's say that your daughter has asked YOU for choose FOR her.

Choose.

1 or 2?

Just answer the phukking question.

1 or 2?

Phukk the studies.

1 or 2?

What I means doesn't matter a damn.

You have been asked a straightforward and sincere question.

Please answer in a straightforward manner.

Thank you.

Do any of you have ANY evidence at all that the way a woman is dressed is related to rape? Anything at all? Rape and rapists and their motives have been studied for years now and, as far as I'm aware, there have been absolutely no correlations made between the two. I do know for a fact that women who are in fact dressed modestly get raped though. I also know for a fact that unattractive, overweight and even fat women are raped . . .

Rape is more a crime of opportunity than anything else. The fact that you are ALONE with a strange man at 3:00 AM in an isolated area is going to contribute much more to your chances of being raped than wearing a damn skirt!!! :rolleyes-41:

1 or 2?

Phukk the studies.

1 or 2?

Choose.

1 or 2?

I answered the question. Can you not read? Now, I asked you to show me some evidence of your claims. Just ONE piece of evidence to back up these silly claims of yours.

Do any of you have ANY evidence at all that the way a woman is dressed is related to rape? Anything at all? Rape and rapists and their motives have been studied for years now and, as far as I'm aware, there have been absolutely no correlations made between the two. I do know for a fact that women who are in fact dressed modestly get raped though. I also know for a fact that unattractive, overweight and even fat women are raped . . .

Rape is more a crime of opportunity than anything else. The fact that you are ALONE with a strange man at 3:00 AM in an isolated area is going to contribute much more to your chances of being raped than wearing a damn skirt!!! :rolleyes-41:
Choose.

1 or 2?

Or are you an Intellectual Coward, after all?

1 or 2?

Phukk the studies.

1 or 2?

Thank you.

I already did. Sorry if you can't read. :( I told you, if I had a daughter, I would tell her to dress in the way that SHE feels comfortable. Not what makes you comfortable or someone else comfortable.

1 or 2?

Phukk the studies.

1 or 2?

Choose.

1 or 2?

I answered the question. Can you not read? Now, I asked you to show me some evidence of your claims. Just ONE piece of evidence to back up these silly claims of yours.
No, you did NOT answer the question.

The answers are (1) or (2).

Provocatively or Modestly.

Do you choose (1) or (2)?

Choose.

1 or 2?

Or are you an Intellectual Coward, after all?

Are you retarded?

1 or 2?

Phukk the studies.

1 or 2?

Thank you.

I already did. Sorry if you can't read. :( I told you, if I had a daughter, I would tell her to dress in the way that SHE feels comfortable. Not what makes you comfortable or someone else comfortable.
Nope.

No chickenshit weaseling-out on this one.

Again...

Your daughter is asking YOU to choose (1) or (2) FOR her.

Choose.

1 or 2?

Phukk the studies.

1 or 2?

Choose.

1 or 2?

No, you did NOT answer the question.

The answers are (1) or (2).

Provocatively or Modestly.

Do you choose (1) or (2)?

I don't choose another person's clothing for them.

1 or 2?

Phukk the studies.

1 or 2?

Thank you.

Nope.

No chickenshit weaseling-out on this one.

Again...

Your daughter is asking YOU to choose (1) or (2) FOR her.

Choose.

Look, I answered the question. If you don't like my answer, that is too bad. Now, this board is not about you making demands. It is a give and take kind of thing. Now, where is any evidence at all that women are raped because of their choice of clothing? I'm still waiting.

...I don't choose another person's clothing for them.
This is your child.

She is asking you to choose for her.

Which mode of dress is more likely to enable her to survive that walk down a city street at 3:00 AM un-molested.

(1) the Provocative mode of dress, or (2) the Modest mode of dress.

Your child is unable to choose for herself at the moment, and is leaving it up to her parent.

Choose.

Why do men wear Speedos? There is a question I would like answered. So . . . it's okay for men to walk around in whatever clothing they choose? But if a woman does it, she is inviting rape? Because that is basically what you are saying.

RApe is the only crime where the victim is EXPECTED to share responsibility. Disgusting and sick and shows what a patriarchal society we really are.

This is your child.

Which mode of dress is more likely to enable her to survive that walk down a city street at 3:00 AM un-molested.

Your child is unable to choose for herself at the moment, and is leaving it up to her parent.

Choose.

I wouldn't let my "child" out of the house at 3 AM alone, so this would not be an issue. If she was an adult, then she makes her own choices about clothing. My daughter would not be a retard like you. I know that much.

...Look, I answered the question. If you don't like my answer, that is too bad. Now, this board is not about you making demands. It is a give and take kind of thing. Now, where is any evidence at all that women are raped because of their choice of clothing? I'm still waiting.
You are an Intellectual Coward.

More like a Chickenshit.

Noted.

My condolences.

...Look, I answered the question. If you don't like my answer, that is too bad. Now, this board is not about you making demands. It is a give and take kind of thing. Now, where is any evidence at all that women are raped because of their choice of clothing? I'm still waiting.
You are an Intellectual Coward.

More like a Chickenshit.

Noted.

My condolences.

Post a link or shut up. You can't because no such correlation exists. You are trying to intimidate women is all.

This is your child.

Choose.

I wouldn't let my "child" out of the house at 3 AM alone, so this would not be an issue. If she was an adult, then she makes her own choices about clothing. My daughter would not be a retard like you. I know that much.
Coward.

Forum List

Back