🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"Women.. The top interest group of 2014"~ And the GOP approach..

I'm also fully aware that since I posted something from one Party I will be called out as that party. Because Brainwash 101 demands you do not inform yourself on all information. You ONLY receive information from one source..

Anyone that knows me and has a brain with the capability of reading my name knows I receive information from everyone and every party.

I guess you just have to figure out what bugs women more....the normal idea of men stupidly hiring prostitutes on occasion, or the idea of having to share their husband every day with one or more other women...

Did the GOP forget how quickly middle dem women rallied around "sexual indiscretion Bill Clinton" after the fanned flames died down? Would they rally as quickly behind Kody Brown...or rather...the idea of having a society built around Kody Brown? I dunno. Do the math and get back to me..

I guess you just have to figure out what bugs women more....the normal idea of men stupidly hiring prostitutes on occasion, or the idea of having to share their husband every day with one or more other women...

Did the GOP forget how quickly middle dem women rallied around "sexual indiscretion Bill Clinton" after the fanned flames died down? Would they rally as quickly behind Kody Brown...or rather...the idea of having a society built around Kody Brown? I dunno. Do the math and get back to me..

Let me "inject.......heh"

If a wife isn't just a taker princess and treats the man like the prince, these problems never happen. What is a woman's equivalent to bringing home flowers? It's not a one sided deal.

Most men won't cheat if you don't try to hold sex hostage.

I would like to think your perspective is extreme...or you were pressured into marriage.

Last edited:
So killing your baby is the most important thing in this country. Amazing...

What a piece of trash you're, Antiparty. fucking filth.

Do you get all your important news from Comedy Central, antiparty? That would explain why I laugh at you every time you post a thread?

One of Clinton's old strategists (still active in the DNC) was on Fox a few days ago, spilling a bombshell. He said most democratic strategists believe the left will lose at least 5 senate seats, maybe 7. As to women deserting the democratic party, that's old news. It's been happening at a steady clip for about a year now.

So killing your baby is the most important thing in this country. Amazing...

What a piece of trash you're, Antiparty. fucking filth.

I openly stand against Abortion. Perhaps you should learn more about politics............Politics isn't just one topic. Ask your church to buy birth control for the women. The amount of $ the church spends on anti-abortion could end abortion by spending it on birth control. It's pretty basic kid.

A one topic voter is the biggest problem with voters in America today.

(I'll let the others in the forum go back and read his attacks on me as if treating women like humans is equal to killing babies.....)

Do you get all your important news from Comedy Central, antiparty? That would explain why I laugh at you every time you post a thread?

One of Clinton's old strategists (still active in the DNC) was on Fox a few days ago, spilling a bombshell. He said most democratic strategists believe the left will lose at least 5 senate seats, maybe 7. As to women deserting the democratic party, that's old news. It's been happening at a steady clip for about a year now.

I get my news from every channel, I'm a collectivist of information. :)

I warned people about your response in the OP.

I DO see once again the GOP resorting to insults and ignorance instead of discussing the OP.............................over and over

You would think if the GOP had a credible debate they could discuss the OP. THAT IS WHY WE ARE HERE.

56% of white woman voted republican. Think about that...

I think that probably you should think about that.

Fact checkers noted that Fox News only tells the truth 18% of the time. (probably during the actual news hours)

They probably heard this statistic on Fox. They don't understand that Fox News is just media making the poor fight harder for their own poverty. The result is a mass of Americans that are poor fighting for the very principles that caused them to be poor to begin with..........But you can't blame them, they were poor because they were Uneducated.........Which is why they cut education.

*Flexes Brains* and goes to bed with DOZENS reading and no one able to debate. :)

If a wife isn't just a taker princess and treats the man like the prince, these problems never happen. What is a woman's equivalent to bringing home flowers? It's not a one sided deal.

I would like to think your perspective is extreme...or you were pressured into marriage.
You know nothing about my perspective. What I wrote was merely an objective strategical idea. Take it or leave it. Your choice. But I'd do the math first before you decide. Know your targeted demographic, then plug in the idea. Either it will work or it won't. You have to weigh that for yourself. We aren't talking about how you think, or how I think. It's how THEY think that matters. Have you not read the thread title? You're the OP fer crissakes!

You know nothing about my perspective. What I wrote was merely an objective strategical idea. Take it or leave it. Your choice. But I'd do the math first before you decide. Know your targeted demographic, then plug in the idea. Either it will work or it won't. You have to weigh that for yourself. We aren't talking about how you think, or how I think. It's how THEY think that matters. Have you not read the thread title? You're the OP fer crissakes!

You openly laid out your perspective. WE ALL KNOW your perspective. I also laid out my perspective.

I don't believe in laws against prostitution but I also don't believe in Married Men buying prostitutes without the wife's consent. I tend to think marriage can be better if we focus on the pleasure of our spouse instead of the pleasure of ourselves. (What if your wife's only focus was to see you in pleasure? And could you do the same for her?)

All the women I know are capable of making political decisions based on more than birth control, or prostitution as you're pointing out in this thread.

All the women I know look at the impact of a president's policies to help the overall economy, and to help them. They also look at his role as Commander-in-Chief. They put a premium on a president's effectiveness on national security for the survival of the entire country, not just theirs.

But now I must admit....of all the women I know....well, none are single Democrat women. I guess those are the ones that voted solely on the Sandra Fluke faux issue.

So, when you talk about "women" in broad brush....my suggestion is to always break them into at least two groups: "big picture" women and "self-centered, myopic, one-issue" women.

You all love having some man telling you women out there what it is you need to think and feel about when it comes to your politics?

well vote for the Democrat party because they really do see YOU as not being able to stand on your own two feet. The same they do minorities like black people, etc.

you know you can't get through life WITHOUT THEM because they SAY SO

Just damn demeaning, degrading and offensive

Why does obama continue to have a war on women? No wealth equality for women even in money they earned obama continues to allow men to make more money.
retired-workers-png.32676

56% of white woman voted republican. Think about that...

I think that probably you should think about that.

Fact checkers noted that Fox News only tells the truth 18% of the time. (probably during the actual news hours)

They probably heard this statistic on Fox. They don't understand that Fox News is just media making the poor fight harder for their own poverty. The result is a mass of Americans that are poor fighting for the very principles that caused them to be poor to begin with..........But you can't blame them, they were poor because they were Uneducated.........Which is why they cut education.

You really are a Democrat partisan hack. You have the nerve to post this crap on how people vote in this country. this a CLASSIC liberal/left snobby line.

The result is a mass of Americans that are poor fighting for the very principles that caused them to be poor to begin with..........But you can't blame them, they were poor because they were Uneducated.........Which is why they cut education

Forum List

Back