Women Want 'Mad Men'? Not What They Got?

Why the importance placed on marriage anyway? As if that should be everyone's end goal in life, and everything we ever do must lead up to that event? A lot of people probably do not get married because they've witnessed what marriage is REALLY all about.

I've never seen the show, so I can't comment on that part, but I agree with the author that a man who knows what he wants and likes is sexy and so are men in suits! I find men in suits to be really sexy. :p

The traditional 3-piece business suit is regarded as the defacto 'uniform' of the business world. As such, I've never cared for them since business' sole reason for being seems to be making money at the expense of everything else like ethics and morals.

I think men in suits look sexy. Maybe it is the "display of power." Don't know . . .

Why the importance placed on marriage anyway? As if that should be everyone's end goal in life, and everything we ever do must lead up to that event? A lot of people probably do not get married because they've witnessed what marriage is REALLY all about.

I've never seen the show, so I can't comment on that part, but I agree with the author that a man who knows what he wants and likes is sexy and so are men in suits! I find men in suits to be really sexy. :p

The traditional 3-piece business suit is regarded as the defacto 'uniform' of the business world. As such, I've never cared for them since business' sole reason for being seems to be making money at the expense of everything else like ethics and morals.

I think men in suits look sexy. Maybe it is the "display of power." Don't know . . .

Think men in suits look greedy and selfish. Naked men look sexy. :)

I disagree. Men in suits look hot, powerful and successful. Also, I prefer to leave a little something to the imagination.

Great self rationalization for your failures.

I disagree. Men in suits look hot, powerful and successful. Also, I prefer to leave a little something to the imagination.

I like the way you think ...

More market power in the sexual market place v. women as with:
lots more mail order brides
A much better market for mistresses
Better and cheaper pre-nups
More access to one night stand sites.

Women to an increasing extent are treating themselves as a commodity.

Oh, it's nice to know how you think of women. Thanks for enlightening us. Where's the "jerk off" emoticon?

Oh, it's nice to know how you think of women. Thanks for enlightening us. Where's the "jerk off" emoticon?

I think he patented it.

So then you are into Pic-Way shoe salesmen?

But then you're a horse of a different color. You opinion of the battle of the sexes is as useless as tits on a bull.

I don't even know what that is. Never heard of a PIc-Way before.

It's a discount shoe store. Their salesmen wear suits, like Al Bundy.

No, I mean clean nice looking suits. Not old man suits. Like this . . .

dgandy_gl_15jun1_PA_592x888.jpg

Well, hello there! :biggrin:

No, I mean clean nice looking suits. Not old man suits. Like this . . .

dgandy_gl_15jun1_PA_592x888.jpg

Well, hello there! :biggrin:

Where did you get my picture - from, oh so many years ago???

Forum List

Back