Women want to be taken seriously at the workplace but dress inappropriately

Wait until fbj smells her. :eek:

In all honesty, I get sad when I come across attractive women in the office because I dont get messages from those types online and then have to go to work and wish I had someone like that in my life. I wish I worked with all men or all ugly women to avoid hearing about her boyfriend or husband

This woman on my job who is a supervisor with her own office walks around with tight jeans and high heels with her feet out looking all good. Very attractive woman and a prime candidate for Peach Pie activities but if she is a manager not why dress more professional? Nothing should be tight on a woman's body inside the office and more importantly I dont want to be TURNED ON at work.

I worked in a law firm on Pwnnsylvania Avenue in DC that was seven stories up from a bar, where everybody actually wore a suit thing. The employees used to congregate on Friday nights given that this bar was only an elevator ride downstairs. One of my male colleagues started berating me loudly, after a few drinks, because I was wearing a knit tunic top with three buttons at the top, with belt, and a just-above-the-knee skirt, and had tucked a silk scarf as an ascot around my neck and down through the buttons. I apparently wasn't showing enough for his taste. Then he ripped my scarf off. Not enough cleavage for Norm.
...thank goodness women don't really believe in equality.

What makes you say that? Of course we do. This has absolutely nothing to do with "equality." I'm a heterosexual, and there have been males that I was attracted to, with shirts off and displaying their "stuff," in the entertainment industry and so forth, who definitely appealed to the hormones, but I would not expect a guy to strip off his gear on Pennsylvania Avenue and display himself. Privately, in the bedroom, it's a whole different deal.

Wait until fbj smells her. :eek:

In all honesty, I get sad when I come across attractive women in the office because I dont get messages from those types online and then have to go to work and wish I had someone like that in my life. I wish I worked with all men or all ugly women to avoid hearing about her boyfriend or husband
find a professional women to help you with your attitude.

This woman on my job who is a supervisor with her own office walks around with tight jeans and high heels with her feet out looking all good. Very attractive woman and a prime candidate for Peach Pie activities but if she is a manager not why dress more professional? Nothing should be tight on a woman's body inside the office and more importantly I dont want to be TURNED ON at work.

I worked in a law firm on Pwnnsylvania Avenue in DC that was seven stories up from a bar, where everybody actually wore a suit thing. The employees used to congregate on Friday nights given that this bar was only an elevator ride downstairs. One of my male colleagues started berating me loudly, after a few drinks, because I was wearing a knit tunic top with three buttons at the top, with belt, and a just-above-the-knee skirt, and had tucked a silk scarf as an ascot around my neck and down through the buttons. I apparently wasn't showing enough for his taste. Then he ripped my scarf off. Not enough cleavage for Norm.

What makes you say that? Of course we do. This has absolutely nothing to do with "equality." I'm a heterosexual, and there have been males that I was attracted to, with shirts off and displaying their "stuff," in the entertainment industry and so forth, who definitely appealed to the hormones, but I would not expect a guy to strip off his gear on Pennsylvania Avenue and display himself. Privately, in the bedroom, it's a whole different deal.
..."let's just put it this way; i have no problem with wearing kilts or tunics. i simply don't trust women."

I do have a OFFICE FANTASY
for example?

Making out in the office wearing a suit with a hot professional woman
...in other words, you would not complain if your "horrible boss" called you into her office and insisted you need to work on your, client relations, diversity, and stress management in a team oriented environment" skills.

Nope. I take orders well from attractive women

..."let's just put it this way; i have no problem with wearing kilts or tunics. i simply don't trust women."

Well. You should. We women don't trust men, either. But why do we have this adversarial relationship in the first place? Are heterosexual men and women enemies? I would so much rather my bed partner be my friend. Maybe we can laugh a bit together.

I believe it is a lack of equal protection of the law for unemployment compensation on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States.

Hypothetically and in an alternative universe; Labor could simply quit, "if women practicing equality in the office is too much to bear", and collect unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed.

All normal men like pretty women with a nice ass, but you're a freakin' PERVERT with a FOOT FETISH.

How the HELL do you get TURNED ON by FEET? Someone foot fuck you when you were little?

she has nice pretty clean looking feet in addition to a pretty face and nice body

i want that lol
Ya... you want her FEET. You're a PERVERT with a FOOT FETISH.

What SICK thing happened to you to get SEXUALLY AROUSED by FEET?

FEET are DIRTY and they STINK. You gotta be one twisted dude.

no her overall. Its a shame you dont see woman like her on okcupid
No... sorry... you ALREADY spilled the beans, over and over... you want to SUCK HER TOES because her FEET turn you ON.

That's creepy, dude... really. Just gross.

Well she should wear closed in shoes inside the office. I dont see women on TV shows with their feet showing
Pervert.

she has nice pretty clean looking feet in addition to a pretty face and nice body

i want that lol

No... sorry... you ALREADY spilled the beans, over and over... you want to SUCK HER TOES because her FEET turn you ON.

Well she should wear closed in shoes inside the office. I dont see women on TV shows with their feet showing
Pervert.

I dont want to be a freak I just cant help myself

Pervert.

I dont want to be a freak I just cant help myself
...it may merely require professional help.

Forum List

Back