Women want to be taken seriously at the workplace but dress inappropriately

I found the tight jeans, but no high heels...

Waffles-550x825.jpg
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This woman on my job who is a supervisor with her own office walks around with tight jeans and high heels with her feet out looking all good. Very attractive woman and a prime candidate for Peach Pie activities but if she is a manager not why dress more professional? Nothing should be tight on a woman's body inside the office and more importantly I dont want to be TURNED ON at work.

Didnt you just start this job and said you were going to be more professional this time?

I am being professional but being a straight male pretty women who wear tight clothes and have sexy feet turns me on

So you cant control yourself.

No because I am straight man who likes a pretty woman with a nice ass and pretty feet
All normal men like pretty women with a nice ass, but you're a freakin' PERVERT with a FOOT FETISH.

How the HELL do you get TURNED ON by FEET? Someone foot fuck you when you were little?

This woman on my job who is a supervisor with her own office walks around with tight jeans and high heels with her feet out looking all good. Very attractive woman and a prime candidate for Peach Pie activities but if she is a manager not why dress more professional? Nothing should be tight on a woman's body inside the office and more importantly I dont want to be TURNED ON at work.

Didnt you just start this job and said you were going to be more professional this time?

I am being professional but being a straight male pretty women who wear tight clothes and have sexy feet turns me on

Sounds like a personal problem to me. I suggest you get psychiatric help.

You haven't indicated what kind of company this is. Jeans would have to be appropriate. As for them being tight, that's really none of your business. If you lack the self-control to keep your libido in check, that's on YOU, not her.

In fact, you are SO out of line here, that you should be bitch slapped into next week for your comments in this thread.

As much I disagree with FBJ for some reason when you are against him it make me want to root him on!

Always remember today’s turn on can always be tomorrow’s dumb bitch.

You haven't indicated what kind of company this is. Jeans would have to be appropriate. As for them being tight, that's really none of your business. If you lack the self-control to keep your libido in check, that's on YOU, not her.

In fact, you are SO out of line here, that you should be bitch slapped into next week for your comments in this thread.

As much I disagree with FBJ for some reason when you are against him it make me want to root him on!

It was his assertion that he would be having sex with this woman if she wasn't the office manager is a dangerous notion. Nowhere has he indicated that this woman has been anything but professional in her interactions with him. His assumption that she would be up for it, is both wrong-headed and dangerous.

I worked with a guy in an accounting office who was forever lusting after the articling students, most of whom were women. He made a lot of inappropriate comments everytime he walked into the "bullpen", all of them complimentary, but highly inappropriate. Things like "Best looking bullpen in the city". His comments were also more than a bit condescending - like this guy was their superior, when in fact he was their peer. He was also an articling accountant.

At one point I said to him that his comments were going to get him in trouble one day, and he scoffed at the notion that the women would find his endless comments on their looks and the way they were dressed, inappropriate because he was always complimentary to them. Inevitiably the women complained, and this guy was totally butthurt and couldn't figure out why they complained.

fbj reminds me of that guy.

It was his assertion that he would be having sex with this woman if she wasn't the office manager is a dangerous notion. Nowhere has he indicated that this woman has been anything but professional in her interactions with him. His assumption that she would be up for it, is both wrong-headed and dangerous.

I worked with a guy in an accounting office who was forever lusting after the articling students, most of whom were women. He made a lot of inappropriate comments everytime he walked into the "bullpen", all of them complimentary, but highly inappropriate. Things like "Best looking bullpen in the city". His comments were also more than a bit condescending - like this guy was their superior, when in fact he was their peer. He was also an articling accountant.

At one point I said to him that his comments were going to get him in trouble one day, and he scoffed at the notion that the women would find his endless comments on their looks and the way they were dressed, inappropriate because he was always complimentary to them. Inevitiably the women complained, and this guy was totally butthurt and couldn't figure out why they complained.

I am going to guess you hardly read anything FBJ writes because if you did you would know you just wrote about FBJ...

Still, you make me want to root for the guy even though I know FBJ is wrong in so many ways...

No because I am straight man who likes a pretty woman with a nice ass and pretty feet
All normal men like pretty women with a nice ass, but you're a freakin' PERVERT with a FOOT FETISH.

How the HELL do you get TURNED ON by FEET? Someone foot fuck you when you were little?

she has nice pretty clean looking feet in addition to a pretty face and nice body

i want that lol

sexy women will always get my attention

Then you most certainly don’t have the focus on your work that I would expect in any employee of mine. If you can be so easily distracted I think we may have found why you seem to have so many issues in your professional life.

in my case im shy so i wouldnt be saying anything lol just sneak peeking

sexy women will always get my attention

Then you most certainly don’t have the focus on your work that I would expect in any employee of mine. If you can be so easily distracted I think we may have found why you seem to have so many issues in your professional life.

there is no work right now because waiting for classroom training. so im.being paid a nice salary to talk to you until further notice

there is no work right now because waiting for classroom training. so im.being paid a nice salary to talk to you until further notice

^^^^^^^^^^ THIS, FOLKS, IS WHY THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD NOT BE IN CHARGE OF ABYTHING MORE THAN ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY!!!!!!
[
Why you’re not ghosting or sitting with another employee who does the same thing you’ve been hired to do is beyond my comprehension. That’s what we do... OJT and shadowing.

Last edited:

she has nice pretty clean looking feet in addition to a pretty face and nice body

i want that lol
Ya... you want her FEET. You're a PERVERT with a FOOT FETISH.

What SICK thing happened to you to get SEXUALLY AROUSED by FEET?

FEET are DIRTY and they STINK. You gotta be one twisted dude.

^^^^^^^^^^ THIS, FOLKS, IS WHY THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD NOT BE IN CHARGE OF ABYTHING MORE THAN ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY!!!!!!
[
Why you’re not ghosting or sitting with another employee who does the same thing you’ve been hired to do is beyond my comprehension. That’s what we do... OJT and shadowing.

all that will happen in 2020 once the classroom training ends. right now we are just reading policies

i want that lol
Ya... you want her FEET. You're a PERVERT with a FOOT FETISH.

What SICK thing happened to you to get SEXUALLY AROUSED by FEET?

FEET are DIRTY and they STINK. You gotta be one twisted dude.

no her overall. Its a shame you dont see woman like her on okcupid

Forum List

Back