Women want to be taken seriously at the workplace but dress inappropriately

My question is why is dressing so sexy? For who? For what? the job is 85% women and a few fags so I am not sure who attention she is trying to get

This woman on my job who is a supervisor with her own office walks around with tight jeans and high heels with her feet out looking all good. Very attractive woman and a prime candidate for Peach Pie activities but if she is a manager not why dress more professional? Nothing should be tight on a woman's body inside the office and more importantly I dont want to be TURNED ON at work.

You haven't indicated what kind of company this is. Jeans would have to be appropriate. As for them being tight, that's really none of your business. If you lack the self-control to keep your libido in check, that's on YOU, not her.

In fact, you are SO out of line here, that you should be bitch slapped into next week for your comments in this thread.

So as a straight man I am not supposed to be turned on by sexy women? Talk to me

I think fbj needs to get a job at Progressive.

This state job with fat bottom girl may not last.

This woman on my job who is a supervisor with her own office walks around with tight jeans and high heels with her feet out looking all good. Very attractive woman and a prime candidate for Peach Pie activities but if she is a manager not why dress more professional? Nothing should be tight on a woman's body inside the office and more importantly I dont want to be TURNED ON at work.
You should say something

Fuck these bitches

You haven't indicated what kind of company this is. Jeans would have to be appropriate. As for them being tight, that's really none of your business. If you lack the self-control to keep your libido in check, that's on YOU, not her.

In fact, you are SO out of line here, that you should be bitch slapped into next week for your comments in this thread.

Check your privilege bitch, you have no idea what it is like to be a guy.

Why do you think entire Islamic nations require women to dress like this and keep them from activities that are reserved for men?

five-women_ulania.jpg

Damn you got it good thanks to our enlightenment. Don't push it. . . .

To all the women I loved before...oh susie you evil demonic shrew....payback is coming in the lake of fire!

Funny, I've never heard anyone talk about how a man is dressing too "sexy". Why is that?

Maybe the problem isn't her, it's you.

Seriously? You are objecting to a nice looking lady dressing nicely?

Enjoy the sights and STFU.

Damn....

I do enjoy the sight and loves when she comes to my area.
Welcome to camp Quitcherbitchin, guess what?

Forum List

Back