Women want to be taken seriously at the workplace but dress inappropriately

This woman on my job who is a supervisor with her own office walks around with tight jeans and high heels with her feet out looking all good. Very attractive woman and a prime candidate for Peach Pie activities but if she is a manager not why dress more professional? Nothing should be tight on a woman's body inside the office and more importantly I dont want to be TURNED ON at work.

Didnt you just start this job and said you were going to be more professional this time?

I am being professional but being a straight male pretty women who wear tight clothes and have sexy feet turns me on

So you cant control yourself.
He better or he'll be fired so quick that his head will spin. He best work on his control skills quick. Until companies place dress codes on their employee's, then these things will go on in life. Uniforms are probably the best action for companies, but who wants a nation that looks like a communist controlled country ??? Nobody.

My friend's brother-in-law got fired for harassment or the pursuit of a female employee/co-worker, and another feller I know committed suicide because he was told to quit harassing or pursuing a female co-worker.

If single and think you might have a chance with a single female co-worker, then it best to be decent about it, let her know, and honor any rejection in the situation. If can't handle that then get help quick or get fired.

Remember there is always more fish in the sea.

This woman on my job who is a supervisor with her own office walks around with tight jeans and high heels with her feet out looking all good. Very attractive woman and a prime candidate for Peach Pie activities but if she is a manager not why dress more professional? Nothing should be tight on a woman's body inside the office and more importantly I dont want to be TURNED ON at work.

How can it be "sexual harassment" when she was just asking for it?
No woman has ever asked to be harrassed.

That woman who flopped out a tit and started feeding her crotch-fruit on the crowded bus I was on once, didn't ask to have her titties stared at either.

But I did.

Didnt you just start this job and said you were going to be more professional this time?

I am being professional but being a straight male pretty women who wear tight clothes and have sexy feet turns me on

He better or he'll be fired so quick that his head will spin. He best work on his control skills quick. Until companies place dress codes on their employee's, then these things will go on in life. Uniforms are probably the best action for companies, but who wants a nation that looks like a communist controlled country ??? Nobody.

My friend's brother-in-law got fired for harassment or the pursuit of a female employee/co-worker, and another feller I know committed suicide because he was told to quit harassing or pursuing a female co-worker.

If single and think you might have a chance with a single female co-worker, then it best to be decent about it, let her know, and honor any rejection in the situation. If can't handle that then get help quick or get fired.

Or just see a shrink about his uncontrollable foot fetish.

Or, don't dip your pen in the company ink well.

We used to say "Don't shit too close to your own back yard."

Or dont shit where you eat.

Or dont shit where you eat.

"He done shit in his mess kit." :laughing0301:

I think fbj needs to see a professional.

That being said: Damn! I wish there were shapely women in tight jeans with nice feet at my job, damn! That never happens! :mad:

Them 2 blonde dyke club owners are pretty hot, though. They're also very good to me. They wear like..black Spandex..

Tell her how you feel.

And I suppose the rape victim is "just asking for it" because of the way she dressed?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

And I suppose the rape victim is "just asking for it" because of the way she dressed?

You forgot to say "rape" twice.

I think fbj needs to see a professional.

It's worse than that. he didn't want to be "turned on" by a woman wearing tight jeans an high heels?

:laughing0301:

Do you wanna be "That guy" walking around with a boner at work? :eek:

I would have taken him on a tour of the company, but he never visited where I worked, so...

lead_720_405.jpg

Tell her how you feel.

We dont need more black unemployment.
I mean Trump can only do so much!!

Forum List

Back