Women want to be taken seriously at the workplace but dress inappropriately

I am being professional but being a straight male pretty women who wear tight clothes and have sexy feet turns me on

So you cant control yourself.

No because I am straight man who likes a pretty woman with a nice ass and pretty feet
All normal men like pretty women with a nice ass, but you're a freakin' PERVERT with a FOOT FETISH.

How the HELL do you get TURNED ON by FEET? Someone foot fuck you when you were little?

she has nice pretty clean looking feet in addition to a pretty face and nice body

i want that lol
Ya... you want her FEET. You're a PERVERT with a FOOT FETISH.

What SICK thing happened to you to get SEXUALLY AROUSED by FEET?

FEET are DIRTY and they STINK. You gotta be one twisted dude.

did u see me write that her feet looks clean and well polished. She looks like she takes good care of her feet

what would be gross is if i was attracted yo ugly feet lol

This woman on my job who is a supervisor with her own office walks around with tight jeans and high heels with her feet out looking all good. Very attractive woman and a prime candidate for Peach Pie activities but if she is a manager not why dress more professional? Nothing should be tight on a woman's body inside the office and more importantly I dont want to be TURNED ON at work.
How about wearing something just below the knees.
How about wearing something like a Blouse.

This woman on my job who is a supervisor with her own office walks around with tight jeans and high heels with her feet out looking all good. Very attractive woman and a prime candidate for Peach Pie activities but if she is a manager not why dress more professional? Nothing should be tight on a woman's body inside the office and more importantly I dont want to be TURNED ON at work.

i dont think a woman should have her feet out at work

i dont think a woman should have her feet out at work

Spoken like a man with a foot fetish. Tell me, if a woman had a thing about men's arms, do you think that men should be forced to wear long sleeved shirts to work to keep her from getting turned on?

What is this guys name?

all that will happen in 2020 once the classroom training ends. right now we are just reading policies

So you’re getting paid to do nothing - Just like 90% of the other Government employees in this country. Seems like your department needs to be downsized if you can be paid to do nothing.

I have no problem with the Naked News; professional women should be taken more seriously than amatuer women.

I am sure any guy would take "his horrible boss" seriously, if she had established a for-cause employment relationship with him.

And,

one of her "pet peeves is listening to excuses instead of getting results."

So you cant control yourself.

No because I am straight man who likes a pretty woman with a nice ass and pretty feet
All normal men like pretty women with a nice ass, but you're a freakin' PERVERT with a FOOT FETISH.

How the HELL do you get TURNED ON by FEET? Someone foot fuck you when you were little?

she has nice pretty clean looking feet in addition to a pretty face and nice body

i want that lol

no her overall. Its a shame you dont see woman like her on okcupid
No... sorry... you ALREADY spilled the beans, over and over... you want to SUCK HER TOES because her FEET turn you ON.

That's creepy, dude... really. Just gross.

In modern times?

It should be, "her office, her rules".

I worked in a law firm on Pwnnsylvania Avenue in DC that was seven stories up from a bar, where everybody actually wore a suit thing. The employees used to congregate on Friday nights given that this bar was only an elevator ride downstairs. One of my male colleagues started berating me loudly, after a few drinks, because I was wearing a knit tunic top with three buttons at the top, with belt, and a just-above-the-knee skirt, and had tucked a silk scarf as an ascot around my neck and down through the buttons. I apparently wasn't showing enough for his taste. Then he ripped my scarf off. Not enough cleavage for Norm.

I worked in a law firm on Pwnnsylvania Avenue in DC that was seven stories up from a bar, where everybody actually wore a suit thing. The employees used to congregate on Friday nights given that this bar was only an elevator ride downstairs. One of my male colleagues started berating me loudly, after a few drinks, because I was wearing a knit tunic top with three buttons at the top, with belt, and a just-above-the-knee skirt, and had tucked a silk scarf as an ascot around my neck and down through the buttons. I apparently wasn't showing enough for his taste. Then he ripped my scarf off. Not enough cleavage for Norm.
...thank goodness women don't really believe in equality.

i want that lol

No... sorry... you ALREADY spilled the beans, over and over... you want to SUCK HER TOES because her FEET turn you ON.

Well she should wear closed in shoes inside the office. I dont see women on TV shows with their feet showing

all that will happen in 2020 once the classroom training ends. right now we are just reading policies

So you’re getting paid to do nothing - Just like 90% of the other Government employees in this country. Seems like your department needs to be downsized if you can be paid to do nothing.

I have no control over that. I will be notified once classroom training starts

i want that lol

Well she should wear closed in shoes inside the office. I dont see women on TV shows with their feet showing
not even on "casual Fridays"

or on days when she "wins the argument" and we "just have to put up with her"?

i want that lol

I never been a fan of seeing women in the office wearing tight clothes. I used to get so turned on when woman would have dress slacks tight around their ass walking around in the office, So inappropriate

No you don’t have that control but whoever does needs to be fired for bringing you into the payroll before they were ready to use you.

No you don’t have that control but whoever does needs to be fired for bringing you into the payroll before they were ready to use you.

even though I am getting paid It is annoying constantly finding things to do through out the day. The permanent keep saying......."enjoy it now because once you start training it's all over. We are all trying to stay awake in the morning because we are so damm bored. Not so much in the afternoon because we are coming back from lunch and it's the afternoon. But those first two hours is rough so I started listening to music

I never been a fan of seeing women in the office wearing tight clothes. I used to get so turned on when woman would have dress slacks tight around their ass walking around in the office, So inappropriate
even in modern times?

Forum List

Back