Women want to be treated equally.....

Blonde Bombshell: Candice Swanepoel's Sexiest Looks
'He Is Fed Up With The Constant Invasion Of His Privacy!' Shocking Bruce Jenner Dress Shots Expected To Lead To Lawsuit, Insider Says
Bruce Jenner will be taking legal action against the photographers who snapped him wearing a dress at his Malibu home Tuesday.
His dysfunctional rich family which flaunts their female body parts for profits, now BRUCE, wants to get the same, so while keeping his bits and tackle, has an upper portion medically altered so he can get some profits also. Back in the 1970's BRUCE would of been put in a rubber room with padded walls, today he is being honored for HIS courage.

Your first post today was on the topic. It was nitpicking, but on topic. Since then, not much.

Here's an idea, rather than trying to tell me what I believe, how about posting on topic?
I don't know, when you say I am ranting, that doesn't seem to be on topic, and when I point out about your belief, you tell me I need to be on topic? Double standards, without them liberals would have no standards at all. And yes, all my posts have been about equality, which to you , means everyone must be equally poor and equally miserable. Unless you are a liberal elite who eats caviar and steak, rides on private jets and limo's, and lives in mansion that burn $33,000 of energy a month. Do as they say, not as they do, just like Obama.

Heh, I just said the same thing about the religious right. Such hypocritical bullshit, very few of them follow their own religious covenants.

Blonde Bombshell: Candice Swanepoel's Sexiest Looks 'He Is Fed Up With The Constant Invasion Of His Privacy!' Shocking Bruce Jenner Dress Shots Expected To Lead To Lawsuit, Insider Says His dysfunctional rich family which flaunts their female body parts for profits, now BRUCE, wants to get the same, so while keeping his bits and tackle, has an upper portion medically altered so he can get some profits also. Back in the 1970's BRUCE would of been put in a rubber room with padded walls, today he is being honored for HIS courage.

Your first post today was on the topic. It was nitpicking, but on topic. Since then, not much.

Here's an idea, rather than trying to tell me what I believe, how about posting on topic?
I don't know, when you say I am ranting, that doesn't seem to be on topic, and when I point out about your belief, you tell me I need to be on topic? Double standards, without them liberals would have no standards at all. And yes, all my posts have been about equality, which to you , means everyone must be equally poor and equally miserable. Unless you are a liberal elite who eats caviar and steak, rides on private jets and limo's, and lives in mansion that burn $33,000 of energy a month. Do as they say, not as they do, just like Obama.

Pure bullshit. I have never said everyone should be poor or miserable. I never voted for Obama. And I don't give a rats ass about Bill Clinton's affairs or Bruce Jenner's sex change.

So spare me more bullshit about what you THINK I believe and stay with the equal pay for equal work. You can't selectively edit what I say just to push your own agenda. Equal pay for equal work. Not the same pay no matter what. Not any of the other bullshit you're spouting. If two people do the same job they should make the same money.
Just they way your are showing your liberalism makes it sure you voted for your homey not once but twice. Oh come on Winter, Man up, be proud of your position in life and be liberal. I mean, I am a conservative, and proud of it, live it, love it, and cherish it. Why do you deny your ideologue, are you ashamed that your whole live has been one big lie? As I have asked before I don't see you bashing your president for is unequal pay towards his own women? Why is that Winter? Liberals will suck each others dicks, as long as it profits those liberals.
Chris Matthews' thrill up leg

So, you think women should make LESS money for performing the same job? Say, an office manager? Is that what you are arguing for?

If you are referring to me, I will answer no, women should NOT be paid less than a man doing the same job. If a women wants to work 40 hours a week 52 weeks a year, she should make the same. But since liberals HATE , traditional marriage and women need to go to Uncle Sugar and have it take care of them, when a woman leaves the work force, and has no other income, Govment is there to save the day. The Life of Julia, what is expect of women, from the liberals who have the WAR ON WOMEN.

Pure bullshit. I have never said everyone should be poor or miserable. I never voted for Obama. And I don't give a rats ass about Bill Clinton's affairs or Bruce Jenner's sex change.

So spare me more bullshit about what you THINK I believe and stay with the equal pay for equal work. You can't selectively edit what I say just to push your own agenda. Equal pay for equal work. Not the same pay no matter what. Not any of the other bullshit you're spouting. If two people do the same job they should make the same money.
Just they way your are showing your liberalism makes it sure you voted for your homey not once but twice. Oh come on Winter, Man up, be proud of your position in life and be liberal. I mean, I am a conservative, and proud of it, live it, love it, and cherish it. Why do you deny your ideologue, are you ashamed that your whole live has been one big lie? As I have asked before I don't see you bashing your president for is unequal pay towards his own women? Why is that Winter? Liberals will suck each others dicks, as long as it profits those liberals.

So, you think women should make LESS money for performing the same job? Say, an office manager? Is that what you are arguing for?

If you are referring to me, I will answer no, women should NOT be paid less than a man doing the same job. If a women wants to work 40 hours a week 52 weeks a year, she should make the same. But since liberals HATE , traditional marriage and women need to go to Uncle Sugar and have it take care of them, when a woman leaves the work force, and has no other income, Govment is there to save the day. The Life of Julia, what is expect of women, from the liberals who have the WAR ON WOMEN.

Yes, I quoted you, so I am referring to you. Uncle Sugar? I have NO idea what you are talking about with all of that. I don't think liberals "hate" traditional marriage. They just don't think everyone has to abide by your views of marriage. If you choose a "traditional marriage" (whatever the hell THAT might be), then you go right ahead. Nobody really cares.

The war on women is more about conservatives thinking they have a say in how a stranger conducts his or her life.

'He Is Fed Up With The Constant Invasion Of His Privacy!' Shocking Bruce Jenner Dress Shots Expected To Lead To Lawsuit, Insider Says
Bruce Jenner will be taking legal action against the photographers who snapped him wearing a dress at his Malibu home Tuesday.
His dysfunctional rich family which flaunts their female body parts for profits, now BRUCE, wants to get the same, so while keeping his bits and tackle, has an upper portion medically altered so he can get some profits also. Back in the 1970's BRUCE would of been put in a rubber room with padded walls, today he is being honored for HIS courage.

Heh, I just said the same thing about the religious right. Such hypocritical bullshit, very few of them follow their own religious covenants.
Keep on believing the liberals , it has been their war on women from the 1920s on up, it was the liberals who didn't want women to vote, it was John F Kennedy who was fucking Marylyn while he was married to Jackie, same with Robert and Ted, how about John Edwards, and William Jefferson Clinton(I did not have sexual relations with that woman) who was poling Monica and only because of the Blue Dress did the TRUTH come out. NO problem, you can stay on the system, get your FREE contraceptives, so when the liberals pole you , they wont be punished with a baby.
Obama: Babies are a "punishment"

So you believe women should be paid the same for doing the same work? Then why the fuck are you arguing with me? I haven't said a damned thing about social programs or "Uncle Sugar" or whatever. Jeez you are hostile to people when you agree with them.

Yes, I quoted you, so I am referring to you. Uncle Sugar? I have NO idea what you are talking about with all of that. I don't think liberals "hate" traditional marriage. They just don't think everyone has to abide by your views of marriage. If you choose a "traditional marriage" (whatever the hell THAT might be), then you go right ahead. Nobody really cares.

The war on women is more about conservatives thinking they have a say in how a stranger conducts his or her life.
Why liberals hate the traditional family
What is it about the traditional family that irks liberals so much? Why do they work so incessantly to redefine it, restructure it, and usurp its functions with government run programs? To answer these questions we need to delve into the relationships between the family and society.
Now don't bother reading this, for it doesn't fit your way of thinking.

Another item you don't seem to know, typical of a liberal.
Urban Dictionary: Uncle Sugar
Another word for Uncle Sam. The concept that Uncle Sam is everyon's pimp because he takes his share of your money before you get your share.

Keep on believing the liberals , it has been their war on women from the 1920s on up, it was the liberals who didn't want women to vote, it was John F Kennedy who was fucking Marylyn while he was married to Jackie, same with Robert and Ted, how about John Edwards, and William Jefferson Clinton(I did not have sexual relations with that woman) who was poling Monica and only because of the Blue Dress did the TRUTH come out. NO problem, you can stay on the system, get your FREE contraceptives, so when the liberals pole you , they wont be punished with a baby.
Obama: Babies are a "punishment"

Yeah yeah. Liberals are evil and conservatives never cheat on their spouses.

As for me, fuck labels and parties. I vote what I think is right.

So you believe women should be paid the same for doing the same work? Then why the fuck are you arguing with me? I haven't said a damned thing about social programs or "Uncle Sugar" or whatever. Jeez you are hostile to people when you agree with them.

I haven't been arguing with you, but you me, I have said that when I see women playing professional tennis, 3 out of 5 sets, not thinking about it, then they should be paid the same. As it is women in sports are payed, for what revenue they bring in, not unfairly because men are men and women are women. If a men sport rakes in 5 billion dollars and the same women sport only brings in 2 billion dollars of revenue, then men will be paid more than women, that is supply and demand, which liberals don't understand and want FAIRNESS. When people are working at a company there is NO disparity of wages(unless it s a liberal politician) because in a NY minute the EEO will be there for a lawsuit. But liberals cant drop the War on Women(even though it is liberals doing the War) because then there wouldn't be anything to fight for. Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
An organizer must stir up dissatisfaction and discontent... He must create a mechanism that can drain off the underlying guilt for having accepted the previous situation for so long a time.
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Hillary-Clinton-men-women-pay/2015/02/23/id/626388/
Report: Hillary Paid Women on Her Senate Staff Less Than Men
The ultimate War on Women and it is from within.

Damn, he has to be insane. He HAS to be. :lol:

He is a sad little guy who has to lie and pretend in order to get attention.
says the shill who has nothing but fallacy.

LMAO!! Says the guy who has to offer a full body massage (with a happy ending) in order to be able to actually touch a real live woman. And still can't get any takers.

Fallacy? I have not posted any fallacies. And I have not posted the nonsense like you have, especially the "its all about honesty" and the "Its military doctrine" lies/nonsense.
you haven't done any Thing but appeal to ignorance and claim you are right. if you don't know it, i am right. :p

Absolutely not. I defy you to quote any examples of such. (provided you can explain why you think my statements are fallacies)
all of your rebuttals contain ad hominems or simple appeals to ignorance.

Why liberals hate the traditional family
What is it about the traditional family that irks liberals so much? Why do they work so incessantly to redefine it, restructure it, and usurp its functions with government run programs? To answer these questions we need to delve into the relationships between the family and society.
Now don't bother reading this, for it doesn't fit your way of thinking.

Another item you don't seem to know, typical of a liberal.
Urban Dictionary: Uncle Sugar
Another word for Uncle Sam. The concept that Uncle Sam is everyon's pimp because he takes his share of your money before you get your share.

Hilarious, but it doesn't mean a goddamn thing, and I think you know that.

If you agree that women should be treated equally in work force for doing the same job, then what position are you arguing from? What is your point?

dear, they only make more in the porn sector, not the non-porn sector; do you not believe in Capitalism?

Junior, that is changing and soon. Equal pay for equal work.

But you can be sure that if they offer a full body massage with a happy ending, men would accept their offer.
dear; if the porn sector is not wrong about pay metrics then neither is the non-porn sector, simply because, such silliness really is worth less if there is no sex involved, like their is in porn. don't be such a shill.

If they do the same work, they should get the same pay. That is not being a shil, that is being a decent human being. Or being someone who doesn't hate women.
i agree, if they are doing the same work; if they are not getting the same pay, perhaps, they are not doing the same work as they do in the porn sector where they receive wages superior to those of men in that sector. yes, dear, you are simply a shill for poon.

Nice ad hominem. But no.

Women are often paid less than men for the same work. And if you agree that they should, I would love to hear why. I think your agreeing shows your hatred for women, but if they treat you the way it appears they treat you, it is understandable.
You claim that; but you don't show how it is true. How can women not be paid equally for equal work under any form of capitalism; if they are getting paid for the value of the work on the same basis as men. Piece work in the construction industry is an example.

and, simply being a shill for poon doesn't make you any more credible.

dear, that is part of guile; did you miss the whole point? stop being just a shill.

Allowing equality for women only for those women who are sexually active, heterosexual and available??

That is not guile.
dear, they only make more in the porn sector, not the non-porn sector; do you not believe in Capitalism?

But you can be sure that if they offer a full body massage with a happy ending, men would accept their offer.
Equal pay for equal work? How about the Tennis Federation , where men MUST play in the majors best 3 out of 5, and women only play best 2 out of 3? Yet both men and women get equal pay? If equality is being pushed then I want to see women(not trangender's) play 3 out of 5 and suck it up like men. Wont happen because when women go past 3 sets they cramp up and start vomiting, because women CANT do what men do, it is in the genetics. Which is why women show off their body parts, to get plenty of money that way.

Women can't go beyond 3 sets? lol Yeah, and they can't run marathons or their uterus will fall out.

Yes, there ARE physiological differences. And in areas where that is an issue, it is not about equality but physical ability.

But those areas are few and far between.
i guess all those gender studies that claim women are "hard wired" are just what, "quackery"? Or, have women evolved so soon.

Equal pay for equal work? How about the Tennis Federation , where men MUST play in the majors best 3 out of 5, and women only play best 2 out of 3? Yet both men and women get equal pay? If equality is being pushed then I want to see women(not trangender's) play 3 out of 5 and suck it up like men. Wont happen because when women go past 3 sets they cramp up and start vomiting, because women CANT do what men do, it is in the genetics. Which is why women show off their body parts, to get plenty of money that way.

Women can't go beyond 3 sets? lol Yeah, and they can't run marathons or their uterus will fall out.

Yes, there ARE physiological differences. And in areas where that is an issue, it is not about equality but physical ability.

But those areas are few and far between.
Then why wont women play best 3 out of 5 in major tennis events? Equal pay for equal work? You liberals are such tards, and believe what ever comes out of the liberal talking points. Did you know that Obummer was paying his female workers less than his male workers? Hmmmm? Do as they say not as they do.

I just posted a link showing the CEO of the Women's Tennis Association saying that women are willing and able to play 5 sets.

Obama should pay his people the same. I am no follower of his, so spare me the attempt make some "gotcha" moment out of the president.
Why don't women insist on being equal, merely to be better socialists for free? too much work.

just like sex; why "go for it" when, it always comes to you.

Ready to play , is NOT playing 5 sets. Boy you are as dumb as ever. Like they say in Missouri, "SHOW ME", and I will believe.

And you are a nit-picking idiot. How many women do the same work as men and make less. But you want to bring up pro tennis? How many pro tennis players are there who make any money from the events? 500? 1,000? Most of them, if they make any money at all, are making money from sponsors.

And the fact that the WTA is ready to play 5 sets sorts shoots down your whole idea that women CAN'T play 5 sets without cramping and vomiting. Funny that they run marathons and play 90 mins of professional soccer (making less money).
Anyone GOOD enough, to get into professional tennis gets paid at least the minimum , but those that can win get paid even more. Isnt it UNFAIR to others not good enough that they cant be paid the same , for the same work? I mean when a burger flipper who works 40 hours a week, can barely afford to live, yet these guys who might play 20 hours a week, can make millions? Maybe we need to take much of the money a pro makes and give it to the burger flipper to make it equal? Just using your own liberal arguments against you, which you call nitpicking, and you seem to not like your own RULES for RADICALS , used back on you. What is good for the GOOSE, is good for the GANDER. That is equality. Dumbass.

Sorry, but I am not the liberal you think you are attacking.

I have never said everyone should get paid the same. Just that the people doing the same work should.

Those who are flipping burgers have no skills to offer, so they don't make much money. Learn a skill and earn more money. It really is that simple. And that really has been my argument in numerous threads. So take a minute to learn what someone believes BEFORE you attack their beliefs. Otherwise you end up attacking someone for something they never said and is against what they believe. And then you have the audacity to call me a dumbass? lmao Spare me the angry bullshit.
Spare me the angry bullshit
Once again, a liberal calls TRUTH, anger. Yet when you see liberals talking they are ranting and raving , calling everyone names, and are just INSANE. I know this because I have been studying mentally deficient people for a while. Liberals have a mental disorder, says doctor
A veteran psychiatrist now claims that liberalism is a mental disorder, not purely a political choice.

"Based on strikingly irrational beliefs and emotions, modern liberals relentlessly undermine the most important principles on which our freedoms were founded," said Dr. Lyle Rossiter, author of the new book, The Liberal Mind: The Psychological Causes of Political Madness.

"Like spoiled, angry children, they rebel against the normal responsibilities of adulthood and demand that a parental government meet their needs from cradle to grave."
When you understand their thought process, it makes it easier to know why they act the way they do.

Have you seen me ranting & raving and calling people names? No? How bout that. Find me an example of me calling people names first. Then we'll talk.
Hi there, shill for poon. :p

I believe politics always has its own, slippery slope. I believe our president should insist women bear true witness to us instead of being such liars who are so willing to let us miss our turn. Because, that really is worth-less in the non-porn sector.

Blonde Bombshell: Candice Swanepoel's Sexiest Looks 'He Is Fed Up With The Constant Invasion Of His Privacy!' Shocking Bruce Jenner Dress Shots Expected To Lead To Lawsuit, Insider Says His dysfunctional rich family which flaunts their female body parts for profits, now BRUCE, wants to get the same, so while keeping his bits and tackle, has an upper portion medically altered so he can get some profits also. Back in the 1970's BRUCE would of been put in a rubber room with padded walls, today he is being honored for HIS courage.

No. I am saying women are being paid what they are worth, in the non-porn sector.

dear; if the porn sector is not wrong about pay metrics then neither is the non-porn sector, simply because, such silliness really is worth less if there is no sex involved, like their is in porn. don't be such a shill.

If they do the same work, they should get the same pay. That is not being a shil, that is being a decent human being. Or being someone who doesn't hate women.
i agree, if they are doing the same work; if they are not getting the same pay, perhaps, they are not doing the same work as they do in the porn sector where they receive wages superior to those of men in that sector. yes, dear, you are simply a shill for poon.

Nice ad hominem. But no.

Women are often paid less than men for the same work. And if you agree that they should, I would love to hear why. I think your agreeing shows your hatred for women, but if they treat you the way it appears they treat you, it is understandable.
You claim that; but you don't show how it is true. How can women not be paid equally for equal work under any form of capitalism; if they are getting paid for the value of the work on the same basis as men. Piece work in the construction industry is an example.

How many business owners are taken to the Labor Board every year for cheating employees? Capitalists pay as little as they can to maximize profits.

Nice ad hominem. But no.

How many business owners are taken to the Labor Board every year for cheating employees? Capitalists pay as little as they can to maximize profits.
they do that to everybody, not just women. that is special pleading.

Nice ad hominem. But no.

Better check now, but I don't think socialist Obama or Bill Clinton's wife, are capitalists. But then you think Cronie Capitalism is when companies make profit while not dealing with govment,(intentionally spelled that way for low information voters) while Cronie Capitalism is when People like Obama or Bill's wife have to government subsidize companies who make profit from our TAXES. GM, Solyndra, Boeing, and Warren Buffet are very rich because of those 2. Did you get any of that 1 trillion dollars that was supposed to be shovel ready, that wasnt really shovel ready? Neither did the women.

Yeah, her being brainwashed isn't news.

She was like this when I met her. She actually contacted me first because the photos on my profile and the description of what I was looking for intrigued her.

Who are the Redskins going to lose to this week?

I suspect they will be up 16-7 on Tampa Bay at the half before Winston leads an "impressive" second half comeback and gets his first fourth quarter comeback victory of his career 23-19 when he thriws a 67 yard TD pass over a blown coverage in the last 5 minutes of the game. Kirk Cousins will then lead the Skins down the field and throw a game-ending INT in Buccaneer territory just after the 2 minute warning.

Forum List

Back