Women want to be treated equally.....

Women don't want to be equal; or, they would "fact check" me by asking for a free sample, full body massage just to see if i am just another liar, just like all of the other ones.

They want equality. They just don't want sex with you to be a condition of that equality.

Good grief. The stupid here abounds. :cuckoo:
Hehehe. Feminist analysis complete. Now let's go for another triple burger and a six pack of beer girls. Otherwise, how will we match all that male domination without our potbellies? Hehehehehe.

Another crazy.
And how much did you think on your answer? Was it difficult? Do you talk to yourself often?

I was talking to you, numb nuts. You are an insane wack job apparently.

Hehehe. Feminist analysis complete. Now let's go for another triple burger and a six pack of beer girls. Otherwise, how will we match all that male domination without our potbellies? Hehehehehe.

Another crazy.
And how much did you think on your answer? Was it difficult? Do you talk to yourself often?
she likes to project a lot. no real arguments.

Women don't want to be equal; or, they would "fact check" me by asking for a free sample, full body massage just to see if i am just another liar, just like all of the other ones.

They want equality. They just don't want sex with you to be a condition of that equality.
they want their Barabbas, instead while claiming specific morals?

They want what every person deserves. Equality without having to demean themselves to get it.

They want what every person deserves. Equality without having to demean themselves to get it.

Don't know why you keep acknowledging this "thing" as if it's a person. Someone told me it was a failed college kid's experimental forum bot gone rogue, and I believe it! :lol:

Another crazy.

Like I said ....

Your turn.

Last edited:

Another crazy.

How about equality for those who are not obese?
That may be okay, but how do you find such women in America?

Another crazy.

Like I said ....

Like I said, you are a wacko. Paranoid too.

Another crazy.

WE just don't want anything to do with religious wackos like yourself. ;)

what a coincidence. same here; play any silly chic trics, lately? mr.shillforpoon.

Don't know why you keep acknowledging this "thing" as if it's a person. Someone told me it was a failed college kid's experimental forum bot gone rogue, and I believe it! :lol:
so what; you seem to believe everyone but honest nice guys. :p

Another crazy.

What? There are plenty of women who are not obese. That you ask that question tells me plenty.

what a coincidence. same here; play any silly chic trics, lately? mr.shillforpoon.

No, I haven't played any silly chic trics. But how is that about equality?

Honest? lol You? Yeah right.

Another crazy.

What? There are plenty of women who are not obese. That you ask that question tells me plenty.
Its not that hard to be medically obese. Id say most people are.

Which religion would that be?

You have never explained your position, ChrisL.

How can you take a position against crazy? Okay, my position is sanity. :D Lol.

Okay, okay, seriously, while I agree that America has an obesity problem and that many women are very overweight if not obese, there is no conspiracy theory here by the women. They are just lazy and eat too much is my opinion. People in America want instant gratification. They don't want to have "work" at much. That's my opinion.

Honest? lol You? Yeah right.

Bot humor. :D

Forum List

Back