Women's March Or Lesbian Cattle-Call?

No need to call them names. Women need to feel they have been heard. If they don't, they continue to repeat themselves. Calling them names makes it clear you didn't hear them.

Been "hearing" them for 40 years.....different rally, same old deal.

No need to call them names. Women need to feel they have been heard. If they don't, they continue to repeat themselves. Calling them names makes it clear you didn't hear them.

Been "hearing" them for 40 years.....different rally, same old deal.

Yet you're just dismissing them as lesbians

If they would have put down the Bon-Bons and got up to Vote for the Beast.......then they could have it all.

I admit I watched about 2 minutes of this event, laughed, and switched channels. I did see Madonna, from tiny Bay City, Michigan, claim she was "thinking about blowing up the White House"....terrific role-model that old whore. I heard she f-bombed enough times to be cut off by CNN and MSLSD....now that's doing something, But what these gatherings are really about is recruiting fresh meat for Gloria Steinem and the rest of the organizers. Hard to believe any of them are in danger of getting pregnant....they'd have to have sex with one of us savages for that to happen. Lib "men" are mostly homos and have no interest in them either. So they go there to meet, get phone numbers, maybe get a few quickies (do lesbians do quickies?) and trudge back home to their call-center jobs. :idea:

GettyImages-622574028-1478984865-compressed.jpg
That one moonbats in the bottom corner is so moved by it all she has resorted to picking her scabs.
She looks like a Rosie O'Donnell knockoff.

Yet you're just dismissing them as lesbians

Wrong again....I'm talking about the organizers. Once a girl goes down on another girl, good luck with her ever turning normal again. And once they're hooked into that culture, they follow the rest of it like obedient little sheep. It ain't a complicated hustle.

I admit I watched about 2 minutes of this event, laughed, and switched channels. I did see Madonna, from tiny Bay City, Michigan, claim she was "thinking about blowing up the White House"....terrific role-model that old whore. I heard she f-bombed enough times to be cut off by CNN and MSLSD....now that's doing something, But what these gatherings are really about is recruiting fresh meat for Gloria Steinem and the rest of the organizers. Hard to believe any of them are in danger of getting pregnant....they'd have to have sex with one of us savages for that to happen. Lib "men" are mostly homos and have no interest in them either. So they go there to meet, get phone numbers, maybe get a few quickies (do lesbians do quickies?) and trudge back home to their call-center jobs. :idea:

That one moonbats in the bottom corner is so moved by it all she has resorted to picking her scabs.
Note the signs.

2 not my president signs,a fuck trump sign...

Could have sworn we keep being told this isn't an anti Trump rally but a woman's empowerment rally.

Ho hum...

Note the signs.

Could have sworn we keep being told this isn't an anti Trumo rally but a Woman's empowerment rally.

Ho hum...

Yeah I heard that too. Saw a woman comment on face book that they just gave a giant F you to the president. I was just like OK, so what did that accomplish?

I've yet to hear a response

Note the signs.

Could have sworn we keep being told this isn't an anti Trumo rally but a Woman's empowerment rally.

Ho hum...

Yeah I heard that too. Saw a woman comment on face book that they just gave a giant F you to the president. I was just like OK, so what did that accomplish?

I've yet to hear a response
They refuse to just admit they are angry they lost. But their signs speak for them...that and a lack of an actual pro woman messsage.

It's not really a women's march since conservative pro-life women weren't invited.

Most of them are probably lesbians who married each other in states that allowed SSM.

*****SMILE*****

:)
most "conservative prolife" women aren't allowed to leave the house

The ones that went will be the center of attention to their mutt pals when they get home....and that turns them into recruiters. Simplest organizing tactic there ever was.....first you get them to withdraw support from what you oppose, then turn them against it. I'd call them pawns but I reckon that would be "sexist" or a "micro-aggression" or some shit.

:eek-52:

gloriasteinem5.png

We heard them. And they were amusing. Go to a damn safe space if you cannot tolerate a peaceful transition of power.

Six women I know went. Every one of them is married.
Feminist does not equal lesbian. Just so ya know.

I know 5 who went, two men and three women from PA and DE.
Two men who think they are women....figures.....

I bet you consider yourself important, intelligent and inspirational. You're not, misogyny isn't a virtue, and calling women cows suggests you're an abuser - in my experience abusers are insecure cowards and at least a bubble off plume.

Who or what made you into the person you are today ought to be ashamed.

Those two people who posted that they know someone who attended this protest- can you tell us what they were protesting? Please?

I bet you consider yourself important, intelligent and inspirational. You're not, misogyny isn't a virtue, and calling women cows suggests you're an abuser - in my experience abusers are insecure cowards and at least a bubble off plume.

Yours are ashamed. That was not a women's march it was public butthurt.

I bet I get more readers than you do here. Being opposed to communist manipulation of young women ain't "misogyny"...I consider it my civic duty. The rest of your screed is you looking in a mirror...you "movement" types are all the same....you despise who you supposedly champion.

Forum List

Back