Women's March Or Lesbian Cattle-Call?

Those two people who posted that they know someone who attended this protest- can you tell us what they were protesting? Please?
I'm not sure what the widespread confusion is about. Since all but one live out of state I have heard they attended but have not discussed it in depth with them. NONE of them like Trump, but most of them are moms, and I think there is probably more to it than that. Trying to build a fairer world for their daughters, I imagine. It is pretty strange to have a huge protest march solely based on being women--perhaps it will be the last great gasp of identity politics--for good or ill.
hmm. A fairer world for their daughters might be better accomplished by teaching them to do something other than whine over the disappointment of disliking a president.

Or maybe it would be better to put up a President that doesn't insult a woman's integrity. Reducing their worth to a scale of 1 to 10 as if they're no more important than their exterior beauty.

Maybe you can answer this: When did character, dignity, respect & honor become not important to the Republican party? Has your family values platform changed? Because if it has, then don't you be preaching your morality to others. Or are you just a hypocrite?

cg580052428e93e.jpg

Those two people who posted that they know someone who attended this protest- can you tell us what they were protesting? Please?
I'm not sure what the widespread confusion is about. Since all but one live out of state I have heard they attended but have not discussed it in depth with them. NONE of them like Trump, but most of them are moms, and I think there is probably more to it than that. Trying to build a fairer world for their daughters, I imagine. It is pretty strange to have a huge protest march solely based on being women--perhaps it will be the last great gasp of identity politics--for good or ill.
hmm. A fairer world for their daughters might be better accomplished by teaching them to do something other than whine over the disappointment of disliking a president.

Or maybe it would be better to put up a President that doesn't insult a woman's integrity. Reducing their worth to a scale of 1 to 10 as if they're no more important than their exterior beauty.

Maybe you can answer this: When did character, dignity, respect & honor become not important to the Republican party? Has your family values platform changed? Because if it has, then don't you be preaching your morality to others. Or are you just a hypocrite?

cg580052428e93e.jpg
Yeeessss. Waaaa! Donald Trump "insults" all women because he appreciates feminine beauty! The fiend! Not only that! Did you hear his inaugural speech?! It was more of the same! When he talks to the American people he addresses them all in a bunch- he doesn't separate us into groups! Trump doesn't care about women! He doesn't want to give us extra "rights"! He's not my president!

If objective, you would see that MANY women, and men with daughters/sisters & living mothers, are CONCERNED about the BIGOTRY that Trump represents.
Of course, you took the biased view and see "lesbians" at a "cattle call".

Do you support the Taliban view that women should stay in the home, be unseen, and stay uneducated/stupid like yourself?
Trump represent bigotry? You must be on dope.
Are you dense? Giving negative comments toward groups of people (Mexicans, people from Muslim nations) and viewing women more as sex objects than peers ... is BIGOTRY.
Where's the bigotry? You haven't said. Why should anybody care about your feelings? You got spanked, deal with it.

I admit I watched about 2 minutes of this event, laughed, and switched channels. I did see Madonna, from tiny Bay City, Michigan, claim she was "thinking about blowing up the White House"....terrific role-model that old whore. I heard she f-bombed enough times to be cut off by CNN and MSLSD....now that's doing something, But what these gatherings are really about is recruiting fresh meat for Gloria Steinem and the rest of the organizers. Hard to believe any of them are in danger of getting pregnant....they'd have to have sex with one of us savages for that to happen. Lib "men" are mostly homos and have no interest in them either. So they go there to meet, get phone numbers, maybe get a few quickies (do lesbians do quickies?) and trudge back home to their call-center jobs. :idea:

GettyImages-622574028-1478984865-compressed.jpg
Yep. LOL I don't know about the lesbian angle but I'm embarrassed for these women. Seriously. What are they protesting, exactly? Clearly, they don't even know. "F you Trump" " I am scared". Yeah? So?

Grow up, girls.

I agree. What were they protesting??

Surely they didn't believe all that biased news about Trump??

Surely they all can't be that tree stump dumb??

Glad they were out there to protest though. Everyone has that right. Good for them even if they hadn't got a clue what they were protesting.

Thought Madonna and her talk about blowing up the WH was pretty tacky. Wonder if the SS got hold of her for a little talk??

Hope they had a good time. I sure did watching them march and protest who the hell knows what.

They were clearly funded by moooooove on.org.
You think the protest was funded by something else?
Hate, intolerance and stupidity. However, no one else was making you pukes get so riled up so that's why I voted for Trump. It worked.

Yup and you can bet if there were protesters at Douchebags inauguration doing what those did at Trumps they would be calling them racists, bigots and who knows what else.

Because it was Trump they are okay with it all.

Talk about hypocrisy at its best. They win the gold medal hands down.

If objective, you would see that MANY women, and men with daughters/sisters & living mothers, are CONCERNED about the BIGOTRY that Trump represents.

Do you support the Taliban view that women should stay in the home, be unseen, and stay uneducated/stupid like yourself?
Are you dense? Giving negative comments toward groups of people (Mexicans, people from Muslim nations) and viewing women more as sex objects than peers ... is BIGOTRY.
Where's the bigotry? You haven't said. Why should anybody care about your feelings? You got spanked, deal with it.
Your Trump got spanked; deal with the fact that millions around the world went out of their way to demonstrate their repudiation of his bigotry.
More Than 1 Million Rally at Women's Marches in US and Around World

Along with women, many in pink hats, plenty of men joined in, too, contributing to the turnout everywhere from New York, Philadelphia, Chicago and Los Angeles to Mexico City, Paris, Berlin, London, Prague and Sydney.

The Washington rally alone attracted over 500,000 people according to city officials. It was easily one of the biggest demonstrations in the city's history, and as night fell, not a single arrest was reported.

Your Trump got spanked; deal with the fact that millions around the world went out of their way to demonstrate their repudiation of his bigotry.

Along with women, many in pink hats, plenty of men joined in, too, contributing to the turnout everywhere from New York, Philadelphia, Chicago and Los Angeles to Mexico City, Paris, Berlin, London, Prague and Sydney.

The Washington rally alone attracted over 500,000 people according to city officials. It was easily one of the biggest demonstrations in the city's history, and as night fell, not a single arrest was reported.

OMG are you tree stump dumb or what.

OMG, is that your most intelligent response?

Look who's asking.

You're a liberal so you create your very own reality. The fact is you leftists lost. The losing team marching around in protest isn't winning to a sane person.

Your real spanking begins today. Burn baby burn!

That all the response that's needed.

You're a liberal so you create your very own reality. The fact is you leftists lost. The losing team marching around in protest isn't winning to a sane person.
Why am i "liberal"? Because i believe in human rights for ALL?
Instead of responding to specific comments i make as an individual, your MO is to lump me into a group category, just like a bigot would do?
Or is your brain too strained to see details? LOL!

Your stupidity is not needed.

Why am i "liberal"? Because i believe in human rights for ALL?
Instead of responding to specific comments i make as an individual, your MO is to lump me into a group category, just like a bigot would do?
Or is your brain too strained to see details? LOL!
I responded to your point but you were too stupid to understand it. I said the fact that people protest isn't a sign of winning. It's the opposite really. And disagreeing with your dumb ass isn't refusing rights to anybody. You have a layer of stupidity that overrides any common sense.

Your stupidity is not needed.

Your biased ass is definetly not needed.

cg580052428e93e.jpg

Too funny. It's the democrats who were threatening little girls by having perverts with wigs barging into womens rest rooms. Ain't gonna happen with Trump around.

Forum List

Back