Women's March: "We're not just pro-choice. We are proudly, unapologetically pro-abortion."

1664553779227.png

And we see you for what you really are now, so you can stop pretending you're "pro-choice" when you aren't.
Isn't "you" a little bit generalizing? Unless you have a personal history with that user, please don't assume that all the pro-choicers are "pro-abortion" as in forcing all women to abort. I'm personally pro-choice but I would never force a woman to perform an abortion. That's just as bad - if not even worse - than forcing a woman not to.

Stupid twisted people like this makes me ashamed to be pro choice.
I am pro choice because i dont believe in forced gestation. Thats despite me thinking abortion is an abomination to humanity.

This is the same 'Women's March' Democrats once had led by a woman convicted of kidnapping, torturing, sodomizing with a metal pipe, and murdering an old man before attempting to ransom his dead body to his family...

:shok:

(UPDATE: She did not LEAD the March at that time - she was just the Democrats' 'VIP / Keynote Speaker)

Isn't "you" a little bit generalizing? Unless you have a personal history with that user, please don't assume that all the pro-choicers are "pro-abortion" as in forcing all women to abort. I'm personally pro-choice but I would never force a woman to perform an abortion. That's just as bad - if not even worse - than forcing a woman not to.
It's not that much different, imo. There are some who think heroin should be legal. They would not do it themselves but think it is fine if others want to. That's pro-heroin from my perspective. - - - - - - - And no one is talking about any pro-choice people thinking we should be able to force someone to have an abortion. - - - - - - The issue is simple. Murder is illegal and we believe destroying a child in the womb is murder and God is not pleased. So we try through legal means to stop it.

Check out the misogynist trash on this thread.

Pointing out the Democrats had as their Women's March VIP Speaker a woman convicted of kidnapping, torturing, sodomizing reoeatedly with a metal pipe, murdering, and finally attempting to ransom the dead body of an old man back to his family is 'misogynist'?

There, there, lil' snowflake...everything will be ok once you take your meds ...

laughing hilariously.jpg

He just said "And?", meaning he has no problem with it. How did you read that post?

It's not that much different, imo. There are some who think heroin should be legal. They would not do it themselves but think it is fine if others want to. That's pro-heroin from my perspective. - - - - - - - And no one is talking about any pro-choice people thinking we should be able to force someone to have an abortion. - - - - - - The issue is simple. Murder is illegal and we believe destroying a child in the womb is murder and God is not pleased. So we try through legal means to stop it.
First of all, the US is (thankfully) a secular country, not some sort of Sharia law-applying third-world-country, so let's not mix religion with politics. Advocating for the legalization of heroin is basically just letting the society destroy itself, meanwhile abortion has been always practised and actually the criminalization of abortions has only made it worse. Also at a legal level, a fetus is not considered a person during the period it can be aborted. A fetus legally becomes a person - and therefore aborting the baby would be considered murder - once abortion is no longer viable. This of course varies from state to state.

Check out the misogynist trash on this thread.

They don't even bother to hide what shit-humans they are any more, and they hate anyone who isn't a fascist shit-human like themselves.

Thanks for the votes, shit-humans. I mean, you do understand how repulsive you all are to normal humans, right?

^^^Here's the pro-abort, "we're proud of our abortions" type who used to pretend to be "pro-choice".

Remember this when you vote, people.

Link? Because I'm virtually certain you're lying.
Actually I'd like to correct myself: a fetus is not legally considered a "person" until it is born (Fourteenth Amendment), or at least the U.S. laws do not apply to the fetus. That's why we have special laws regarding the murder of a fetus once abortion is no longer viable. Anyways:

Forum List

Back