Wonderful Donald mocks Fat Christie: "No more Oreos"

I'm more amazed and disgusted to see how much the right wing is supporting an obnoxious grade school bully. They have become so immature till they don't even realize how petty they are.
Bill Clinton never bullied anyone...did he.

You are trying to compare Trump and Clinton? That's funny. Bill isn't running for anything anyway.

I'm more amazed and disgusted to see how much the right wing is supporting an obnoxious grade school bully. They have become so immature till they don't even realize how petty they are.
dude, your girl was fuckin barking like a dog. I think the plywood is fucking with your brain.

She told a joke that had a barking dog as the punch line. You know that.

nah just raped them and had them killed.

Both severely punishable crimes, but no credible evidence to prove anything. Crazy accusations are your trademark.

You are trying to compare Trump and Clinton? That's funny. Bill isn't running for anything anyway.
Ya, really hillarious isn't it. :rolleyes:

Yes right wing logic is funny. Sad too.

ya he is. His name is Hillary. Hillary wouldn't be worth squat without your predator bill.

Both severely punishable crimes, but no credible evidence to prove anything. Crazy accusations are your trademark.
And how long was long was he disbarred?

ya he is. His name is Hillary. Hillary wouldn't be worth squat without your predator bill.

No he's not. I would vote for him if he was.

And how long was long was he disbarred?

Oh my. Clinton got his hand spanked for lying about getting a blow job. Not quite as bad as a republican Speaker of the House going to prison for lying about giving lots of blow jobs.

Forum List

Back