Wonderful Donald mocks Fat Christie: "No more Oreos"

Holy crap! Hillary Clinton caught on video admitting her and Bill really did have people killed! Did you hear it? Listen closer!

Oreos are really bad for you.

Trump might be worse for you.
Trump will be very bad for America.

Only for the America infested with libtard idiots. It'll be a breath of fresh air for the rest of us.
Actualy, there are a great, great many Republicans who loath him and will not vote for him, who may even vote or Hillary, or will stay home rather than vote for Trump. It is mainly white, male conservatives who support Trump. Women don't like him, minorities don't like him, and the vast majority of Americans don't like him. He is loathed far and wide, in the US and around the world. He will lose in a landslide.

People who consistently call people with a different political view 'libtards' are the ones whose intellect and maturity are retarded. Think that over, if you are capable of doing so. Grammar school and middle school name calling is not something discerning, intelligent and thoughtful people do, especially on a relentless, consistent basis.

The group you refer to as "the rest of us" is a small minority of white, conservative males. The general public is not on your side.

Last edited:

Only for the America infested with libtard idiots. It'll be a breath of fresh air for the rest of us.
Actualy, there are a great, great many Republicans who loath him and will not vote for him, who may even vote or Hillary, or will stay home rather than vote for Trump. It is mainly white, male conservatives who support Trump. Women don't like him, minorities don't like him, and the vast majority of Americans don't like him. He is loathed far and wide, in the US and around the world. He will lose in a landslide.

People who consistently call people with a different political view 'libtards' are the ones whose intellect and maturity are retarded. Think that over, if you are capable of doing so. Grammar school and middle school name calling is not something discerning, intelligent and thoughtful people do, especially on a relentless, consistent basis.

The group you refer to as "the rest of us" is a small minority of white, conservative males. The general public is not on your side.

Actually, when you talk out your ass like that it smells. Trump will be president regardless of you shills.

I listened to the whole 52 seconds of Trump's remarks. He was talking about companies leaving the US. Nabisco is one of the companies he mentioned. They make Oreos. There was no fat joke.
Yeah, but I bet he was thinking of mocking someone. So Trump hates Muslims, blacks, Hispanics, women, gays, transsexuals, fat people, skinny people, kids who climb on rocks, tough people, wimpy people, even kids with Chickenpox, POWs, ducks, turkeys, kittens, puppies, the homeless, retards, and Kevin Spacey.

donald-trump-white-legs.jpg

Trump might consider missing a few snacks himself. How come his face is orange, but his legs are Lady Pink?
Looks the same to me. Btw, what does skin color have to do with overeating?

I listened to the whole 52 seconds of Trump's remarks. He was talking about companies leaving the US. Nabisco is one of the companies he mentioned. They make Oreos. There was no fat joke.
Yeah, but I bet he was thinking of mocking someone. So Trump hates Muslims, blacks, Hispanics, women, gays, transsexuals, fat people, skinny people, kids who climb on rocks, tough people, wimpy people, even kids with Chickenpox, POWs, ducks, turkeys, kittens, puppies, the homeless, retards, and Kevin Spacey.

Oh my! A mind reader now! That is the epitome of liberal arrogance.

Actually, when you talk out your ass like that it smells. Trump will be president regardless of you shills.
And again, anyone who uses such disgusting school yard imagery has a mentality that deserves no respect. You are a child.

Chris

waist size .... 52

inseam ... 26

MMMMMMMMMM, COOKIES !

"No more Oreos"
Wow. Trump finally came up with a good idea 'cause cookies are DANGEROUS instruments of destruction; as evidence I give you.......

"Let me tell you what really happened... Every night before I go to bed, I have milk and cookies. One night I mixed some low-fat milk and some pasteurized, then I dipped my cookie in and the shit blew up. " --- Richard Pryor

:popcorn:

And again, anyone who uses such disgusting school yard imagery has a mentality that deserves no respect. You are a child.
Yep....even though you felt that way even before he used it. But his acting like a nasty liberal only reinforced your bigotry .

Anything involving Chris Christie is a fat joke.
Ditto Hildebeast.

Hillary is not morbidly obese.
True, she's not, she's just plain old fashion FUGLY, that fact and a complete lack of ethics and integrity gives her a decided advantage in the "Who's going to be the successor to Satan?" contest.

Forum List

Back