Wonderful news for the left at the Oscars last night everyone!!

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
They were all adequately protected by OVER 500 police force, many armed with AR15s.

C9e00RBV0AAPNrb.jpg

Their little heads were all nice and protected everyone!! They were really really safe!!!

Of course they were all united in forcing gun confiscation from those who are not wealthy and famous enough to be protected personally by armed guards. They all wore...orange PINS in "solidarity."

Anti-Gun Celebs Protected by 500+ Police Officers at Oscars

image(3).jpg

And their ratings went down another 17% after last year declining by 10%

They were all adequately protected by OVER 500 police force, many armed with AR15s.

C9e00RBV0AAPNrb.jpg

Their little heads were all nice and protected everyone!! They were really really safe!!!

Of course they were all united in forcing gun confiscation from those who are not wealthy and famous enough to be protected personally by armed guards. They all wore...orange PINS in "solidarity."

image(3).jpg

I heard they were also passing out gift baskets that contained keychain canisters of pepper spray and rape whistles at the Oscars last night.

True story.

Turns out this was the lowest viewed oscars ever too! I think the people are realizing how much these unhinged celebs and Fake News bots are just looking to obstruct.

And???

Gun control is gun confiscation to a nutzie...
I'm thinking the lefts version is gun control means you the normal person can't have one to protect yourself but our celebrities can have 500 of who are supposed to be out being your protection pulled back to protect only them and leave you all alone and with nothing. Lets make hollywood a gun free zone. And see why they think they need 500 armed personnel to protect them.

CPAC was a gun free zone . Maybe you should focus on your own hypocrisy.

And???

I'm thinking the lefts version is gun control means you the normal person can't have one to protect yourself but our celebrities can have 500 of who are supposed to be out being your protection pulled back to protect only them and leave you all alone and with nothing. Lets make hollywood a gun free zone. And see why they think they need 500 armed personnel to protect them.

Oh shut up alreday ! Who’s saying all guns should Be banned ?

God forbid you float the crazy idea that 18 year old psychos be stopped from buying an assault weapon.

C9e00RBV0AAPNrb.jpg

image(3).jpg
Retard..not everyone is a democrat at the Oscars.. this stupid joke is going around by Sarah Palin who can see Russia from her stupid kitchen window.

Sent from my XT1575 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

And???

Oh shut up alreday ! Who’s saying all guns should Be banned ?

God forbid you float the crazy idea that 18 year old psychos be stopped from buying an assault weapon.

Audie Murphy had won every battlefield medal, except one, you could get while he was 18 years old and won the Medal of Honor when he was 19.

C9e00RBV0AAPNrb.jpg

image(3).jpg

That they have to be guarded by armed police is probably why they don't like guns.

Think about it.

Turns out this was the lowest viewed oscars ever too! I think the people are realizing how much these unhinged celebs and Fake News bots are just looking to obstruct.

Rumor is their political rhetoric eased-up last night. Couldn't tell you, I don't watch the shit because of the liberal doctrine and more. Perhaps they're getting wise to their poor dispositions, though no doubt it would be mostly selfish.

C9e00RBV0AAPNrb.jpg

image(3).jpg

They can thank cable, Netflix et al for the decline. People don’t watch movies like they use to.

C9e00RBV0AAPNrb.jpg

image(3).jpg

I will be honest I didn’t even know the Oscars were on. There will be a bunch of fruity tutsi movies that few people actually saw the get nominated. I will pass

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back