Wonderful - Obama just tripled the chances you will get AIDS

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Disease ridden queers can now put their blood into your body.

The Food and Drug Administration announced Monday the lifetime ban on “gay” men donating blood has been lifted

The ban was enacted years ago, when the AIDS crisis was in full swing. But now, in part to pressures from “gay” rights activists, the prohibition against “gay” male donations of blood has been overturned.

The FDA said the reversal was “backed by sound science and continues to protect our blood supply,” the Associated Press reported

In fairness.....over 70% of new HIV cases are in blacks so if they wanted to truly prevent HIV spreading they should ban black blood from being donated. They're as high or higher of a risk than gays.

In fairness.....over 70% of new HIV cases are in blacks so if they wanted to truly prevent HIV spreading they should ban black blood from being donated. They're as high or higher of a risk than gays.

Lincoln had the right idea. Send the blacks back to africa.

The Food and Drug Administration announced Monday the lifetime ban on “gay” men donating blood has been lifted

The ban was enacted years ago, when the AIDS crisis was in full swing. But now, in part to pressures from “gay” rights activists, the prohibition against “gay” male donations of blood has been overturned.

The FDA said the reversal was “backed by sound science and continues to protect our blood supply,” the Associated Press reported
AIDS is in all populations, and that has been true from the beginning.

It's amazing how liberals celebrate Lincoln.

He wanted to deport all blacks. But the 4th Amendment prevented him from doing so because they were "property" which the government cannot sieze.

So....free them and they aren't property...but weren't citizens either so they're deportable.

That was Lincolns plan. And libs celebrate him.

Not sure I ever saw that? Link please?
Abraham Lincoln 'wanted to deport slaves' to new colonies

Lincoln wanted to deport all blacks. But they were "property"....and the 4th Amendment prevents unlawful seizures of property. So....he wanted to then free them. So they wouldn't be property...or citizens...and thus deportable.

And libs celebrate this man.

Lincoln wanted to deport all blacks. But they were "property"....and the 4th Amendment prevents unlawful seizures of property. So....he wanted to then free them. So they wouldn't be property...or citizens...and thus deportable.

TY, and he was GOP, who mostly hate him.

And celebrating what a man does right does not even require that he be a good man, just that his actions are good.

Clearly you have no idea of the process involved in donating blood.

Then again, you believe Obama is head of the FDA, so it's a wonder you don't need help tying your shoes....

I thought I was given black blood once on the account that my pants kept sagging. Here it turns I had lost some weight. Imagine my relief.

I thought Republicans ignored the Southern Strategy so that they could brag they were the ones who freed the slaves and led the Civil Rights Movement? I guess whatever is convenient for your argument... :dunno:

That's actually accurate. Lincoln's idea was to help the black slaves establish a nation in Africa of only black folks. I think it was Liberia that was the result of someone following this idea before Lincoln.

It was transmitted from gorillas to humans in the early part of the 20th C.
It was isolated in africa till the 1960's

It was transmitted from gorillas to humans in the early part of the 20th C.
It was isolated in africa till the 1960's
And came here is 1969: Robert Rayford - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

[
It's amazing how liberals celebrate Lincoln.
He wanted to deport all blacks. But the 4th Amendment prevented him from doing so because they were "property" which the government cannot sieze.
So....free them and they aren't property...but weren't citizens either so they're deportable.
That was Lincolns plan. And libs celebrate him.

I don't think lincoln wanted to deport the blacks but did want them to leave on their own and he infamously had a meeting with all the black leaders where he begged them to do that. Lincoln considered blacks much inferior as has everyone throughout history, though we're not allowed to say it now.

Then again, you believe Obama is head of the FDA, so it's a wonder you don't need help tying your shoes....

You ignorant jackass. The FDA is an executive agency and part of the dept of health and human services. It is under obama's control .

Forum List

Back