Woody Allen Child Molester?

An interesting read to be sure.

June 8, 1993
Allen Loses to Farrow in Bitter Custody Battle
By PETER MARKS

Describing Woody Allen as a "self-absorbed, untrustworthy and insensitive" father, a judge in Manhattan yesterday rejected his attempt to win custody of his three children and awarded custody to their mother, Mia Farrow.

In a scathing 33-page decision, Acting Justice Elliott Wilk of State Supreme Court denounced Mr. Allen for carrying on an affair with one of Ms. Farrow's daughters, trying to pit family members against one another and lacking knowledge of the most basic aspects of his children's lives.

The judge also denied Mr. Allen immediate visiting rights with his 7-year-old daughter, Dylan Farrow. Last summer Ms. Farrow accused the 57-year-old film maker of molesting the child.

Justice Wilk said it was unlikely that Mr. Allen could be prosecuted for sexual abuse based on the evidence. But while a team of experts concluded that Dylan was not abused, the judge said he found the evidence inconclusive.

AND for you Mia haters out there, the Justice differs with you.

Justice Wilk, however, had few unkind words for Ms. Farrow, whom he commended as a caring and loving mother who had tried to protect her children from what he characterized as Mr. Allen's manipulativeness and insensitivity.

"Ms. Farrow's principal shortcoming with respect to responsible parenting appears to have been her continued relationship with Mr. Allen," he wrote.

On the other hand, Justice Wilk portrayed Mr. Allen as devious, hurtful and unreliable, a father who did not know the names of his son's teachers -- or even which children shared which bedrooms in Ms. Farrow's apartment. Mr. Allen lived in a separate apartment on the other side of Central Park.

Referring to what Dylan's own psychotherapist called Mr. Allen's inappropriately intense behavior toward the little girl, the justice said it was unclear whether Mr. Allen could ever develop "the insight and judgment necessary for him to relate to Dylan appropriately."

AND

The justice said he considered Mr. Allen's affair with Soon-Yi Farrow Previn -- and his inability to comprehend the impact the romance was having on the other children in the Farrow household -- further evidence of his deficiencies as a parent.

"Having isolated Soon-Yi from her family, he left her with no visible support system," Justice Wilk wrote.

'nuff said

Sounds like a biased judge using his own personal opinion than judging on the facts. As for the last sentence "having isolated Soon Yi"... here we are 20 years later and they're still together.

'nuff said?

I posted the quote from Ronan and he seems mad.

I think Woody could reach out more at fixing things.

Ronan doesn't want to know him. And Ronan isn't that mad. Check out the Vanity Fair article everybody is talking about. He seems pretty well adjusted IMO...

Check out his twitter, he seems mad at him.

We will just have to disagree Dr Grump :cool:

Could be, but they seem to pick their moments...

June 8, 1993
By PETER MARKS

Describing Woody Allen as a "self-absorbed, untrustworthy and insensitive" father, a judge in Manhattan yesterday rejected his attempt to win custody of his three children and awarded custody to their mother, Mia Farrow.

In a scathing 33-page decision, Acting Justice Elliott Wilk of State Supreme Court denounced Mr. Allen for carrying on an affair with one of Ms. Farrow's daughters, trying to pit family members against one another and lacking knowledge of the most basic aspects of his children's lives.

The judge also denied Mr. Allen immediate visiting rights with his 7-year-old daughter, Dylan Farrow. Last summer Ms. Farrow accused the 57-year-old film maker of molesting the child.

Justice Wilk said it was unlikely that Mr. Allen could be prosecuted for sexual abuse based on the evidence. But while a team of experts concluded that Dylan was not abused, the judge said he found the evidence inconclusive.

Justice Wilk, however, had few unkind words for Ms. Farrow, whom he commended as a caring and loving mother who had tried to protect her children from what he characterized as Mr. Allen's manipulativeness and insensitivity.

"Ms. Farrow's principal shortcoming with respect to responsible parenting appears to have been her continued relationship with Mr. Allen," he wrote.

On the other hand, Justice Wilk portrayed Mr. Allen as devious, hurtful and unreliable, a father who did not know the names of his son's teachers -- or even which children shared which bedrooms in Ms. Farrow's apartment. Mr. Allen lived in a separate apartment on the other side of Central Park.

Referring to what Dylan's own psychotherapist called Mr. Allen's inappropriately intense behavior toward the little girl, the justice said it was unclear whether Mr. Allen could ever develop "the insight and judgment necessary for him to relate to Dylan appropriately."

AND

The justice said he considered Mr. Allen's affair with Soon-Yi Farrow Previn -- and his inability to comprehend the impact the romance was having on the other children in the Farrow household -- further evidence of his deficiencies as a parent.

"Having isolated Soon-Yi from her family, he left her with no visible support system," Justice Wilk wrote.

'nuff said

Sounds like a biased judge using his own personal opinion than judging on the facts. As for the last sentence "having isolated Soon Yi"... here we are 20 years later and they're still together.

'nuff said?

I don't think anyone has even once said they wouldn't stay together.

I think people have mostly discussed the effects it had on the family unit and the other kids.

The judge seemed to find him not suitable as a father figure.

Him staying married to Mia's adopted daughter and sister to woody's biological son, really doesn't change that opinion.

Ronan doesn't want to know him. And Ronan isn't that mad. Check out the Vanity Fair article everybody is talking about. He seems pretty well adjusted IMO...

Check out his twitter, he seems mad at him.

We will just have to disagree Dr Grump :cool:

Could be, but they seem to pick their moments...

Well kids will do that to their parents.

I just wish Woody would have an interest in trying to heal the situation.

Oh Well :dunno:

I think people have mostly discussed the effects it had on the family unit and the other kids.

Him staying married to Mia's adopted daughter and sister to woody's biological son, really doesn't change that opinion.

Oh, he'd never get father of the year - far too self absorbed, just like Steve Jobs...

The issue here, is a pedo. That aside, some are finding him guilty of being one based on flimsy evidence to say the least.

Oh, he'd never get father of the year - far too self absorbed, just like Steve Jobs...

The issue here, is a pedo. That aside, some are finding him guilty of being one based on flimsy evidence to say the least.

Yeah well like Jillian said, I have sympathy for all the kids.

It's just a bad situation and we agree he is self-absorbed.

Allen Dershowitz, famous lawyer, said he represented the Farrows, Mia and Dylan, and offered to settle this supposed "assault" quietly.

This is what Dershowitz meant by "quietly":

Farrow lawyers demanded $7 million, Allen says - Baltimore Sun

Dershowitz and associates wear the same kind of suits as my Italian relatives.

But if my Italian relatives did what Dershowitz did; it would mean off to prison for extortion.

Dershowitz does it and it is legal.

$7 million is an awful lot of revenge, rage and doubt.

Have you seen Ronin Darrow? He is a blonde version of Frank Sinatra. Sinatra' s offspring say if he is related they will happily accept him into their family.

There is not a drop of Woody Allen in that young man - so just how desperately clingy was Farrow? Enuff to foist off Sinatra's kid as Allen's?

It is all a very sick situation, undoubtedly.

Regards from Rosie

Allen Dershowitz, famous lawyer, said he represented the Farrows, Mia and Dylan, and offered to settle this supposed "assault" quietly.

But if my Italian relatives did what Dershowitz did; it would mean off to prison for extortion.

Have you seen Ronin Darrow? He is a blonde version of Frank Sinatra. Sinatra' s offspring say if he is related they will happily accept him into their family.

There is not a drop of Woody Allen in that young man - so just how desperately clingy was Farrow? Enuff to foist off Sinatra's kid as Allen's?

Regards from Rosie

It's sad for the kids about both the parents behaviors.

June 8, 1993
By PETER MARKS

AND

'nuff said

Quoting from your link, the two passages about the justice's statement is consistent with the asocial aspect of pedophilia.

America is a sadder place on account of this celebrity using his star power to excuse himself from accountability for his moral crime against his children Soon-Yi and Dylan, not to mention the confusion he inflicted on the other children in the family whom he horrified with his perversion. I hope those children realize from that justice's statement that someone, and in particular a man, in the human race cares for them and cares for them deeply. Little girls who are abused can grow up very bitter toward the father who abused them. I had such a friend in junior high. Her description of her life around lecherous male relatives was something I didn't quite understand for 10 years.

Last edited:

And perhaps she told him and Allen was ok with it.

Perhaps.

But beyond doubt there is enuff sick in the head behavior on all sides for three or four families worth.

I cannot see any child growing up normal given those parents.

Regards from Rosie

Regards from Rosie

That article you gave a link to only has Woody's claim that Dershowitz demanded hush money. And that would be very strange to have "hush money" considering this was wildly all out in the open. All hell was breaking loose with this scandal with Soon Li.

Just an interesting tid bit.

Sinatra wanted Woody Allen to stop ‘bullying’ Mia Farrow

Frank Sinatra was looking out for Mia Farrow when she was embroiled in a long custody battle with Woody Allen in the early 90’s after his relationship with Soon-Yi was discovered.

In his new book, “Taking the Stand,” high-powered lawyer Alan Dershowitz, who represented Farrow in her case, reveals that Sinatra personally called him to offer his help.

Dershowitz writes of Sinatra’s call, “He immediately got down to business. ‘I love Mia. We were married, you know. She’s a great girl. Woody’s trying to bully her. He can’t be allowed to get away with that. What can I do to help?”

Dershowitz says he responded that he had it under control, to which Sinatra added, “Well, beyond the legal case, what can I do to call Woody off?”

Aware of Sinatra’s tough-guy reputation, Dershowitz says, “I nervously told him to leave it to the lawyers, and that any approach to Woody Allen would be used against Mia and would likely backfire.”

Sinatra wanted Woody Allen to stop ?bullying? Mia Farrow | Page Six

Perhaps.

But beyond doubt there is enuff sick in the head behavior on all sides for three or four families worth.

Regards from Rosie

Rosie think about Farrow here.

I thought she kept herself very civil considering the circumstances.

If I had found out that my long term boyfriend/common law kinda husband and father to my children was banging my daughter, like I said last night, I would have had a Lorena Bobbit moment.

Woody would never have had a Woody ever again in his life if you catch my drift.

I can't blame Mia Farrow for being royally pissed off.

Of course. Women shouldn't out the men who molest their kids. They should just drive them to the clinic to get their abortions and shut the fuck up.
He married one of his kids, and another has come forward to say he molested hers. I don't think this is evidence of the evil nature of Farrow, but rather of Allen.

"More than 20 years ago, Farrow learned that Woody Allen, her partner who hinted at trouble by casting Mia in humiliating movie roles (a cuckolded narcissist in “Hannah and Her Sisters’’?) — a guy she never lived with, and only rarely loved — was conducting a torrid affair with her adopted daughter, Soon-Yi Previn."

Mia Farrow gets her revenge on Woody Allen | New York Post

Just reading this makes my skin crawl.....:eusa_hand::evil:

He married his step daughter. Absolutely. But the 'step' part is important.

No it's not, and that is very insulting to diminish the healthy and loving relationships between adoptive parents and their adopted children who develop the same emotional bonds as biological parents and children.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Here is a small treatise of a person who was abused as a child and wrote a book on her multiple personality dissociation caused by it:

“As a child I had been taken to see Dr Bradshaw on countless occasions; it was in his surgery that Billy had first discovered Lego. As I was growing up, I also saw Dr Robinson, the marathon runner. Now that I was living back at home, he was again my GP. When Mother bravely told him I was undergoing treatment for MPD/DID as a result of childhood sexual abuse, he buried his head in hands and wept.
Child abuse will always re-emerge, no matter how many years go by. We read of cases of people who have come forward after thirty or forty years to say they were abused as children in care homes by wardens, schoolteachers, neighbours, fathers, priests. The Catholic Church in the United States in the last decade has paid out hundreds of millions of dollars in compensation for 'acts of sodomy and depravity towards children', to quote one information-exchange web-site. Why do these ageing people make the abuse public so late in their lives? To seek attention? No, it's because deep down there is a wound they need to bring out into the clean air before it can heal.
Many clinicians miss signs of abuse in children because they, as decent people, do not want to find evidence of what Dr Ross suggests is 'a sick society that has grown sicker, and the abuse of children more bizarre'.
(Note: this was written in the UK many years before the revelations of Jimmy Savile's widespread abuse, which included some ritual abuse)”
― Alice Jamieson, Today I'm Alice: Nine Personalities, One Tortured Mind
tags: abuse, child-sexual-abuse, denial, dissociation, dissociative, dissociative-identity-disorder, incest, mental-health, mental-illness, mpd, multiple-personality-disorder, paedophiles, pedophilia, ritual-abuse, savile, sexual-abuse, sexually-transmitted-infections, society-denial, split-personality, survivor, trauma, victim

The Saville case is so appalling. Perfect example of so many turning a blind eye including the BBC and the law because of the fame and fortune of the pedophile.

Another example is the case of the Lostprophet singer. Again, fans were reporting him and yet the law did not move in on him because of fame and fortune. The police are now being investigated.

Ian Watkins: Police probed over earlier allegations as Lostprophets singer sentenced to 35 years for child sex offences - Crime - UK - The Independent

And then of course we have the outrageous situation of so many in Hollywood supporting Roman Polanski. I still had television when I was watching the View (only two channels and it was the View or CBC kids programming:).)

I almost fell off the couch when Whoopi Goldberg actually said that the Polanski situation really wasn't like a "rape rape".

Aye carumba!

Last edited:

Perhaps.

Regards from Rosie

If I had found out that my long term boyfriend/common law kinda husband and father to my children was banging my daughter, like I said last night, I would have had a Lorena Bobbit moment.

Woody would never have had a Woody ever again in his life if you catch my drift.

Having had a HUGE custody battle over my youngest, which I won - there are a couple of things you can never do.

You must never use your children as a weapon against your ex.

And you must never turn your child against the other parent.

If the other parent is such a lousy person, your child will come to learn it by theirself. But the other parent may treat the child wonderfully during visitation - and your kid deserves that chance.

Making the split about $7 million; turning the children against him over Soon-Yi and her adult choices; and particularly using Dylan as a weapon and screwing over Dylan's mind badly -

I cannot see a single thing Mia Farrow did on behalf of the wellbeing of her kids.

And for that she really is a lowbellied snake. It is all about what is best for children - not about 20 years of unrelenting venom. That is just sick.

Regards from Rosie

Wrong, Rosie. But you are entitled to your opinion.

Try reading Tiny Dancers post again. Post # 272..and especially the quote she did of Sherrys post. READ IT.

Then again..I can't make you see anything other than what you wish to see.

Perhaps.

Regards from Rosie

Having had a HUGE custody battle over my youngest, which I won - there are a couple of things you can never do.

If the other parent is such a lousy person, your child will come to learn it by theirself. But the other parent may treat the child wonderfully during visitation - and your kid deserves that chance.

Making the split about $7 million; turning the children against him over Soon-Yi and her adult choices; and particularly using Dylan as a weapon and screwing over Dylan's mind badly -

I cannot see a single thing Mia Farrow did on behalf of the wellbeing of her kids.

And for that she really is a lowbellied snake. It is all about what is best for children - not about 20 years of unrelenting venom. That is just sick.

Regards from Rosie

Give me the proof that Dershowitz demanded 7 million. And I'm not going to take Allen's word for it.

And as far as the other children learning about Woody, for crying out loud he was openly having an affair with their sister, you know, the daughter of their mother.

And prove to me 20 years of unrelenting venom. You can't. You know why? Because it's not there.

Your statement:

The Justice could. That's why she got custody.

And the best thing she ever did for the children was to allow them their own decision as to whether or not they wanted to hang with "Daddy" and their sister aka "Daddy's new wife."

If you can't discern who the fucked up one here is well, so be it.

Try reading Tiny Dancers post again. Post # 272..and especially the quote she did of Sherrys post. READ IT.

Well, ya know, Gracie, I was abused as a kid every which way by both parents except sexually.

Dylan complained of a sexual assault. I was sexually assaulted at age 8 by a male babysitter.
Assault is less than rape but it is molestation.

I have direct experience in ALL of this as a survivor. I was not expected, by psychologists, to actually survive the abuse.

I also taught elementary school in the inner city and taught future teachers at my alma mater as well. Always available to kids who were hurting like I once was.

Plus my custody experience above.

So I will.stack up my life against anyone's.

Wrong?

Not in any aspect whatsoever.

Thankfully you don't HAVE to understand how far off the mark you are - and for that I am grateful you don't.

Ya know?

Regards from Rosie

Regards from Rosie

Give me the proof that Dershowitz demanded 7 million. And I'm not going to take Allen's word for it.

And as far as the other children learning about Woody, for crying out loud he was openly having an affair with their sister, you know, the daughter of their mother.

And prove to me 20 years of unrelenting venom. You can't. You know why? Because it's not there.

Your statement:

The Justice could. That's why she got custody.

And the best thing she ever did for the children was to allow them their own decision as to whether or not they wanted to hang with "Daddy" and their sister aka "Daddy's new wife."

If you can't discern who the fucked up one here is well, so be it.

Dershowitz never argued the amount and he said he tried to end it quietly just TONITE on Piers Morgan on CNN.

Moses is hanging with Daddy now and is estranged from Mommy Dearest.

Judges are mistaken often - and the truth was back then mothers practically had to be murderesses to lose custody. It was presumed children were better off with mothers when young.

No longer. Fathers have rights and rarely lose visitation since child support is mandatory.

If you can't discern who had the venom that screwed up the kids, then too bad.

Regards from Rosie

Well, ya know, Gracie, I was abused as a kid every which way by both parents except sexually.

Dylan complained of a sexual assault. I was sexually assaulted at age 8 by a male babysitter.
Assault is less than rape but it is molestation.

I have direct experience in ALL of this as a survivor. I was not expected, by psychologists, to actually survive the abuse.

I also taught elementary school in the inner city and taught future teachers at my alma mater as well. Always available to kids who were hurting like I once was.

Plus my custody experience above.

So I will.stack up my life against anyone's.

Wrong?

Not in any aspect whatsoever.

Thankfully you don't HAVE to understand how far off the mark you are - and for that I am grateful you don't.

Ya know?

Regards from Rosie

Really. So...since you experienced it yourself EXCEPT for the sexual part...I must not know of what I speak, eh?
Got news for ya. My dad was awesome. I loved him dearly. He treated me as his daughter and loved me too. However, he was a wimp. My MOTHER sexually abused me. Yes, my MOTHER. On her own daughter. (quick, someone archive this. GREAT weapon for later! Eye roll).

That perv fucked his daughter, molested his other daughter and Mia did what she could but she, too, couldn't do much any more than Dad could. Rock, hard place. Was Mia a wimp? No clue. Don't care. I choose to believe the now grown children. If you wanna believe that fucking ugly perv, knock yourself out.

Forum List

Back