Woody Harrelson get's cancelled!

Trump didn't trust the authorities. Fauci recommended against fast tracking the vaccine and Trump didn't listen. He was to worried about getting the vaccine out before the election.

Perhaps if Trump had listened to these authorities and not fast tracked the vaccine, then we wouldn't have so many righties claiming every time someone stubs their toe, it was from the Trump vaccine.
yes trump wanted to save lives…Facci wanted i play politics with people’s lives and was wrong on just about everything

The loveable character Woody Harrelson sadly had to be cancelled today.

Lawrence Richard
Sun, February 26, 2023 at 3:55 AM EST

Woody Harrelson’s opening monologue during "Saturday Night Live," where he referenced the COVID-19 pandemic and collaboration between the medical industry and the government to push vaccines, has sparked backlash online. And Twitter CEO Elon Musk chimed in on the discussion.
Closing out the segment, Harrelson talks about a film pitch that included one of the "craziest script" he’s read, which included the "biggest drug cartels" forcing people to remain in their homes unless they agreed to take and keep taking their drugs.
"So the movie goes like this," the actor explained. "The biggest drug cartels in the world get together and buy up all the media and all the politicians and force all the people in the world to stay locked in their homes. And people can only come out if they take the cartel’s drugs and keep taking them over and over."
Harrelson then joked: "I threw the script away. I mean, who was going to believe that crazy idea? Being forced to do drugs? I do that voluntarily all day."

The comments were widely covered by media outlets, who called them "anti-vax" or "vax conspiracies."

Woody is survived by 3 children and a wife who will also be shunned for the rest of their lives.

Would anyone like to say a few words?

Then again, with a name like Woody, he may have more kids on the way!

:auiqs.jpg:

Lawrence Richard

Woody Harrelson’s opening monologue during "Saturday Night Live," where he referenced the COVID-19 pandemic and collaboration between the medical industry and the government to push vaccines, has sparked backlash online. And Twitter CEO Elon Musk chimed in on the discussion.
Closing out the segment, Harrelson talks about a film pitch that included one of the "craziest script" he’s read, which included the "biggest drug cartels" forcing people to remain in their homes unless they agreed to take and keep taking their drugs.
"So the movie goes like this," the actor explained. "The biggest drug cartels in the world get together and buy up all the media and all the politicians and force all the people in the world to stay locked in their homes. And people can only come out if they take the cartel’s drugs and keep taking them over and over."
Harrelson then joked: "I threw the script away. I mean, who was going to believe that crazy idea? Being forced to do drugs? I do that voluntarily all day."

The comments were widely covered by media outlets, who called them "anti-vax" or "vax conspiracies."

Woody is survived by 3 children and a wife who will also be shunned for the rest of their lives.

Strange. I'm pretty active on social media and this is the first I've seen of it. Elon Musk did indeed take notice but this retweet is the extent of his comment on it that I could find:

Before the pandemic...... :biggrin:

You are, in some way correct. Pandemic was planned for a long time and deliberately released to prevent a Trump re-election, among other reasons.
A released pandemic was ALWAYS in the cards, they had to move the timeline up because we were heading into another global financial crisis and interbank liquidity suddenly seized back in September 2019 causing the Fed to immediately drop rates to 0 again and start not-QE with indefinite repo market support. China's real estate bubble was also ready to pop. We're still in the 2020 recession btw, it's just been hidden by massive monetary and fiscal policy.

1677428471453856.png

Woody Harrison can be entertaining in one of his bat shit crazy off beat TV or Movie roles but does anyone really take anything he says seriously?

Trump didn't trust the authorities. Fauci recommended against fast tracking the vaccine and Trump didn't listen. He was to worried about getting the vaccine out before the election.
It wasn't up to Trump, it was up to the biotech companies. Trump created an initiative between public and private entities.
Maybe He didn't want more people dying.
Perhaps if Trump had listened to these authorities and not fast tracked the vaccine, then we wouldn't have so many righties claiming every time someone stubs their toe, it was from the Trump vaccine.

In a CNN special that aired Sunday, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases said the “best decision” he made was fast-tracking efforts to produce a vaccine.

“When I saw what happened in New York City, almost overrunning of our health care system, it was like, ‘Oh my goodness,’ ” Fauci told CNN correspondent Dr. Sanjay Gupta on “COVID WAR: The Pandemic Doctors Speak Out.”

Actually: Let's remember that Biden and Kamala were expressing distrust for the vaccines when it behooved them politically. (IE, when it was Trump pushing them.)

It wasn't until after the freest, most transparent and fair election in history with a totally unbiased media that the Dems then began touting the jab, even taking credit for its conception.

Their sheep will follow them in nonsensical circles forever.

If Trump touts the vaccine at one of his rallies?

Dude gets booed.

Now who are the real cultists again?
Good point. Trump's base probably have the same basic attitude I do towards him: you go to war with the army you've got. Although I've been surprised by the number of people who, abstractly, won't hear a word against him. And yet, if he says, "Get vaxxed!" they just ignore it. I think they don't like cognitive dissonance -- well, who does?

are you saying what he just said isnt true and didnt happen??

Oh, I think the Chicoms fucked the American people by releasing a bio weapon that allowed the Democrats to steal the 2020 election and put their man Potatohead in office. That is an indisputable fact. It is also a fact that many people made tons of money off the Pandemic. People well connected to the government. The American people got fucked.

However, none of those facts have anything to do with the fact that Woody is nothing more than a Hollywood clown that we enjoy seeing performing. His opinion, right or wrong, carries little or no weight.

However, none of those facts have anything to do with the fact that Woody is nothing more than a Hollywood clown that we enjoy seeing performing. His opinion, right or wrong carries little or no weight.
He is entitled to have his own political opinions, whether or not the left likes them.

As opposed to listening government stooges, MSM and leftist wackos?
I put Hollywood know it alls on about the same level of credibility as government stooges, MSM and Leftest Wackos.

Sometimes (rarely) they even be right but I tend to just tune them out.

Lawrence Richard

Well I guess Whoopi isn't the only one to have cancelled him eh?

Forum List

Back