Woody Harrelson get's cancelled!

How do you cancel a guest host? SNL has ridiculed (mostly conservative) elements of society for decades but when it comes to criticism of the liberal administration and Big Pharma the left becomes hysterical. Much ado about nothing.

Woody can be a pretty good actor.

Although his opening monologue was obviously a political reference to the covid vax debate, the liberal NY studio audience didn’t seem to be laughing. I’m sure they understood what he was suggesting, too.

By the way, like his monologue or not, that episode of SNL was awful. I need to do penance for having wasted the time to watch it last night.

The loveable character Woody Harrelson sadly had to be cancelled today.

Lawrence Richard
Sun, February 26, 2023 at 3:55 AM EST

Woody Harrelson’s opening monologue during "Saturday Night Live," where he referenced the COVID-19 pandemic and collaboration between the medical industry and the government to push vaccines, has sparked backlash online. And Twitter CEO Elon Musk chimed in on the discussion.
Closing out the segment, Harrelson talks about a film pitch that included one of the "craziest script" he’s read, which included the "biggest drug cartels" forcing people to remain in their homes unless they agreed to take and keep taking their drugs.
"So the movie goes like this," the actor explained. "The biggest drug cartels in the world get together and buy up all the media and all the politicians and force all the people in the world to stay locked in their homes. And people can only come out if they take the cartel’s drugs and keep taking them over and over."
Harrelson then joked: "I threw the script away. I mean, who was going to believe that crazy idea? Being forced to do drugs? I do that voluntarily all day."

The comments were widely covered by media outlets, who called them "anti-vax" or "vax conspiracies."

Woody is survived by 3 children and a wife who will also be shunned for the rest of their lives.

Would anyone like to say a few words?

Then again, with a name like Woody, he may have more kids on the way!

:auiqs.jpg:
OH LOOK:

Lab Leak Most Likely Origin of Covid-19 Pandemic, Energy Department Now Says​

The loveable character Woody Harrelson sadly had to be cancelled today.

Lawrence Richard
Sun, February 26, 2023 at 3:55 AM EST

Woody Harrelson’s opening monologue during "Saturday Night Live," where he referenced the COVID-19 pandemic and collaboration between the medical industry and the government to push vaccines, has sparked backlash online. And Twitter CEO Elon Musk chimed in on the discussion.
Closing out the segment, Harrelson talks about a film pitch that included one of the "craziest script" he’s read, which included the "biggest drug cartels" forcing people to remain in their homes unless they agreed to take and keep taking their drugs.
"So the movie goes like this," the actor explained. "The biggest drug cartels in the world get together and buy up all the media and all the politicians and force all the people in the world to stay locked in their homes. And people can only come out if they take the cartel’s drugs and keep taking them over and over."
Harrelson then joked: "I threw the script away. I mean, who was going to believe that crazy idea? Being forced to do drugs? I do that voluntarily all day."

The comments were widely covered by media outlets, who called them "anti-vax" or "vax conspiracies."

Woody is survived by 3 children and a wife who will also be shunned for the rest of their lives.

Would anyone like to say a few words?

Then again, with a name like Woody, he may have more kids on the way!

:auiqs.jpg:
I've been thinking a lot lately about all of those drug commercials on television where they list a myriad of side effects, including possible death. They're on all the time and have been for years. Every single one lists all of the side effects associated with the drug. Recently there has been a Covid vaccine commercial making the rounds with several celebrities. At the end it shows the ad was paid for by Pfizer. Not one side effect listed anywhere in the commercial. Not one.

I've been thinking a lot lately about all of those drug commercials on television where they list a myriad of side effects, including possible death. They're on all the time and have been for years. Every single one lists all of the side effects associated with the drug. Recently there has been a Covid vaccine commercial making the rounds with several celebrities. At the end it shows the ad was paid for by Pfizer. Not one side effect listed anywhere in the commercial. Not one.
Excellent point! Not even the well documented myocarditis side effects. Nope it's all roses and rainbows if you take their jab.

Excellent point! Not even the well documented myocarditis side effects. Nope it's all roses and rainbows if you take their jab.

1677436290415903.png

Forum List

Back