Woody Harrelson get's cancelled!

Oh, I think the Chicoms fucked the American people by releasing a bio weapon that allowed the Democrats to steal the 2020 election and put their man Potatohead in office. That is an indisputable fact. It is also a fact that many people made tons of money off the Pandemic. People well connected to the government. The American people got fucked.

However, none of those facts have anything to do with the fact that Woody is nothing more than a Hollywood clown that we enjoy seeing performing. His opinion, right or wrong, carries little or no weight.
so he was right here and you just couldnt just say that and had to rant about nonsensical stuff,,
got it,,

Strange. I'm pretty active on social media and this is the first I've seen of it. Elon Musk did indeed take notice but this retweet is the extent of his comment on it that I could find:

Thats awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is entitled to have his own political opinions, whether or not the left likes them.

Imagine these leftists shills still think their opinions are somehow relevant...

1677440007933.png

On his fifth time as guest host on the now far-leftist Saturday Night Live, Harrelson entered into a monologue which seemed to catch the New York audience off guard as the joke ended with a scathing indirect indictment of Big Pharma, lockdowns and vaccine mandates.

The progressive media is, not surprisingly, furious, accusing Harrelson of not only spreading a "conspiracy theory" but being high with the Rolling Sone's Marlow Stern claiming he was "apparently under the influence."

Not sure but orange man pushed operation snake juice. Big pharma was colluding the govt for sure.

Operation "snake juice" was pushed by NIH, DCD and Fauci, pressuring Trump to remove red tape and allowing them to continue.

Once he did it, left did complete 180 turn seeing the chance to seize the power and took all the credit for it. What's worse, they're still doubling and tripling down on their fuckups.

Whether or not Woody Harrelson got cancelled, Scott Adams who cartoons Dilbert certainly did get cancelled this week.

Feb. 26, CNN:

Hundreds of newspapers drop ‘Dilbert’ comic strip after racist tirade from creator Scott Adams​

The USA Today Network, which operates hundreds of newspapers, said it had pulled the plug on the long-running comic strip. The Washington Post and The Plain Dealer also in Cleveland said they would no longer carry the comic.

The move came after Scott Adams, the cartoonist behind “Dilbert,” effectively encouraged segregation in a shocking rant on YouTube. His comments came in response to a poll from the conservative firm Rasmussen Reports that said 53% of Black Americans agreed with the statement, “It’s OK to be White.”

The Anti-Defamation League has noted that the phrase emerged on the infamous message board 4chan in 2017 as a trolling campaign and has a “long history” in the white supremacist movement.

“If nearly half of all Blacks are not OK with White people – according to this poll, not according to me, according to this poll – that’s a hate group,” Adams said Wednesday on his YouTube show “Real Coffee with Scott Adams.”
https://www.cnn.com/2017/11/04/us/dilbert-smerconish-cnntv/index.html
“I don’t want to have anything to do with them,” Adams added. “And I would say, based on the current way things are going, the best advice I would give to White people is to get the hell away from Black people, just get the f**k away … because there is no fixing this.”

I don't know, Adams may have overstated. It was only 47%, not a majority, of blacks in a poll that don't like whites to exist, but all polls are lies.

I would say it's true we need to stay well away from blacks, what with all the crime and violence and other issues, but it was impractical for him to say that, IMO.

What do people think? He's a popular, major cartoonist. Should they cancel him for speaking his mind in that way?

Whether or not Woody Harrelson got cancelled, Scott Adams who cartoons Dilbert certainly did get cancelled this week.

Feb. 26, CNN:

Hundreds of newspapers drop ‘Dilbert’ comic strip after racist tirade from creator Scott Adams​

The USA Today Network, which operates hundreds of newspapers, said it had pulled the plug on the long-running comic strip. The Washington Post and The Plain Dealer also in Cleveland said they would no longer carry the comic.

The move came after Scott Adams, the cartoonist behind “Dilbert,” effectively encouraged segregation in a shocking rant on YouTube. His comments came in response to a poll from the conservative firm Rasmussen Reports that said 53% of Black Americans agreed with the statement, “It’s OK to be White.”

The Anti-Defamation League has noted that the phrase emerged on the infamous message board 4chan in 2017 as a trolling campaign and has a “long history” in the white supremacist movement.

“If nearly half of all Blacks are not OK with White people – according to this poll, not according to me, according to this poll – that’s a hate group,” Adams said Wednesday on his YouTube show “Real Coffee with Scott Adams.”
'Dilbert' creator Scott Adams calls out Trump's 'linguistic kill shots' | CNN
“I don’t want to have anything to do with them,” Adams added. “And I would say, based on the current way things are going, the best advice I would give to White people is to get the hell away from Black people, just get the f**k away … because there is no fixing this.”

I don't know, Adams may have overstated. It was only 47%, not a majority, of blacks in a poll that don't like whites to exist, but all polls are lies.

I would say it's true we need to stay well away from blacks, what with all the crime and violence and other issues, but it was impractical for him to say that, IMO.

What do people think? He's a popular, major cartoonist. Should they cancel him for speaking his mind in that way?
Scott Adams has $75 million. He also owns other businesses and get royalties from his books.

Newspapers are going broke right and left in the US.

He probably could care less if the woke shitheads get upset with him

Both Trump and Biden probably did what I did: just trust 'the authorities'. All of us grew up in a time when one of the great advances of mankind was the wiping out of polio (in civilized countries). We assumed 'anti-vaxers' were aging Flower Children still into macrobiotic diets and yoga, the sort of people who refused to get their children vaccinated against measles because they believed it would give them autism.

This unstated, taken-for-granted faith in the medical authorities was one of things that united the sane Left and Right ... hard as it is to recall such times. Medical issues (not the financing of public health, but 'technical', scientific things) were something we assumed were beyond partisan contention, like belief in the law of gravity.

However, it looks like we were wrong.
Demofks have been evil for a long time! They roped in a few republicans enough of them to point fingers and say see

"The biggest drug cartels in the world get together and buy up all the media and all the politicians and force all the people in the world to stay locked in their homes. And people can only come out if they take the cartel’s drugs and keep taking them over and over."
Medical tyranny rears it's ugly head yet again.......~S~

Forum List

Back