Woolsey quits Trump transition team

Former CIA director R. James Woolsey Jr., a veteran of four presidential administrations and one of the nation’s leading intelligence experts, resigned Thursday from President-elect Donald Trump’s transition team because of growing tensions over Trump’s vision for intelligence agencies.

Woolsey’s resignation as a Trump senior adviser comes amid frustrations over the incoming administration’s national security plans and Trump’s public comments undermining the intelligence community.

- The Washington Post

Guy is probably another radical Islamist apologist (ie a liberal). Good riddance.

The CIA has run roughshod since 1945, engaging in covert operations to overthrow democratically elected governments all over the world. Trump wants to put a stop to this meddling, and so the CIA wants to delegitimize him and maybe even overthrow him. They will use all the tools against Trump that they have used so many times before, including propaganda, bribes, whispering campaigns, leaks to the media, etc. What Trump needs to do is purge the agency and maybe even abolish it, if only to save his Presidency.

Hilarious!! The Fake news keeps coming!!

Woolsey was on teleivision tonight and said it had nothing to do with Russia, Boris, or Natasha.

a7a1f224abff54f25f13988e8b419c2a.jpg

Just hearing it on TV.

James Woolsey publicly split with Trump on Russia’s interference in the 2016 election.

James Woolsey, the former head of the Central Intelligence Agency, has resigned as a senior adviser to President-elect Donald Trump.

More: Former CIA Director Won't Advise Donald Trump Anymore

How will Trump explain this?
Sadly, Trump doesn't have to explain it, his supporters sold their souls to Satan, and they are sticking by him, no matter what... as Trump said, he can shoot someone on 5th Avenue, and they will still support him and defend him...

it meets the definition of a cult.... just wonder if they'll also drink the kool -aid when he passes it out to them in plastic and paper cups?
----------------------------------------------

Woolsey was on the news networks just last night defending Trump's positions...

wonder what REALLY made him quit today? Did he find out Trump's involvement with the theft and Russians and Roger Stone and wikileaks?

to just quit out of the blue, had to be something serious...

Just hearing it on TV.

James Woolsey publicly split with Trump on Russia’s interference in the 2016 election.

James Woolsey, the former head of the Central Intelligence Agency, has resigned as a senior adviser to President-elect Donald Trump.

Sadly, Trump doesn't have to explain it, his supporters sold their souls to Satan, and they are sticking by him, no matter what... as Trump said, he can shoot someone on 5th Avenue, and they will still support him and defend him...

it meets the definition of a cult.... just wonder if they'll also drink the kool -aid when he passes it out to them in plastic and paper cups?

wonder what REALLY made him quit today? Did he find out Trump's involvement with the theft and Russians and Roger Stone and wikileaks?

I saw that, Woolsey defending Trump. I guess he realized it wasn't worth it.

Just hearing it on TV.

I believe the full report must be really damaging to Trump, Putin, and Wikileaks. Probably more than Woolsey could stomach.

Former CIA director R. James Woolsey Jr., a veteran of four presidential administrations and one of the nation’s leading intelligence experts, resigned Thursday from President-elect Donald Trump’s transition team because of growing tensions over Trump’s vision for intelligence agencies.

Woolsey’s resignation as a Trump senior adviser comes amid frustrations over the incoming administration’s national security plans and Trump’s public comments undermining the intelligence community.

- The Washington Post
It sounds like when Woolsey tried to white wash CIA personnel who missed obvious clues that Aldrich Ames was a spy. The nation was so outraged by this that Woolsey was forced to resign and CIA director.

- The Washington Post
Fake news....

But he is leaving the kitchen because he can't stand the heat.....

Sadly, Trump doesn't have to explain it, his supporters sold their souls to Satan, and they are sticking by him, no matter what... .
What an asshole. You gobble up any Trump filth you can shovel down your putrid gullet and attack those that don't follow you? There's nothing negative you won't believe and since this is about the 10 millionth bullshit story a little skepticism would be wise.

Sadly, Trump doesn't have to explain it, his supporters sold their souls to Satan, and they are sticking by him, no matter what... .
What an asshole. You gobble up any Trump filth you can shovel down your putrid gullet and attack those that don't follow you? There's nothing negative you won't believe and since this is about the 10 millionth bullshit story a little skepticism would be wise.
I don't need to listen to anyone on the left, or follow anyone, all I have to do, is have my eyes and ears open watching this reality tv show, and its audience of followers, and to me, it's pretty darn frightening to watch your unrelenting and undying faith, in this one mere man of perdition and destruction....it's astounding...something I never thought I would ever see in my lifetime....

I don't need to listen to anyone on the left, or follow anyone, all I have to do, is have my eyes and ears open watching this reality tv show, and its audience of followers, and to me, it's pretty darn frightening to watch your unrelenting and undying faith, in this one mere man of perdition and destruction....it's astounding...something I never thought I would ever see in my lifetime....
Bullshit. You're a drama queen that doesn't give two fucks about facts. Smearing your enemies is all you have in mind.

Well, you're a LWNJ....so.....

Forum List

Back