Woolsey quits Trump transition team

Sadly, Trump doesn't have to explain it, his supporters sold their souls to Satan, and they are sticking by him, no matter what... .
What an asshole. You gobble up any Trump filth you can shovel down your putrid gullet and attack those that don't follow you? There's nothing negative you won't believe and since this is about the 10 millionth bullshit story a little skepticism would be wise.
I don't need to listen to anyone on the left, or follow anyone, all I have to do, is have my eyes and ears open watching this reality tv show, and its audience of followers, and to me, it's pretty darn frightening to watch your unrelenting and undying faith, in this one mere man of perdition and destruction....it's astounding...something I never thought I would ever see in my lifetime....
Bullshit. You're a drama queen that doesn't give two fucks about facts. Smearing your enemies is all you have in mind.
^
Projection

Former CIA director R. James Woolsey Jr., a veteran of four presidential administrations and one of the nation’s leading intelligence experts, resigned Thursday from President-elect Donald Trump’s transition team because of growing tensions over Trump’s vision for intelligence agencies.

Woolsey’s resignation as a Trump senior adviser comes amid frustrations over the incoming administration’s national security plans and Trump’s public comments undermining the intelligence community.

- The Washington Post

The greatest purveyor of Fake News on the Planet, Pravda West, aka; WaPo, is lying.

Woolsey was never ON the Trump Transition team.

You can't quit something you never belonged to.

But since when do facts matter to the Fake News media??

James Woolsey, former CIA chief, cuts ties with Donald Trump - CNNPolitics.com
I didn't want to fly under false colors," Woolsey said. "I'm not really functioning as an adviser anymore, and so when I'm on the screen, everybody announces that I'm former CIA director and that I'm a Trump adviser. And I'm really not anymore. So I just thought I should strike that from the (TV banner) ... so nobody was under false impressions."
Fucking idiots and their "fake news"

Sadly, Trump doesn't have to explain it, his supporters sold their souls to Satan, and they are sticking by him, no matter what... .
What an asshole. You gobble up any Trump filth you can shovel down your putrid gullet and attack those that don't follow you? There's nothing negative you won't believe and since this is about the 10 millionth bullshit story a little skepticism would be wise.
I don't need to listen to anyone on the left, or follow anyone, all I have to do, is have my eyes and ears open watching this reality tv show, and its audience of followers, and to me, it's pretty darn frightening to watch your unrelenting and undying faith, in this one mere man of perdition and destruction....it's astounding...something I never thought I would ever see in my lifetime....
Bullshit. You're a drama queen that doesn't give two fucks about facts. Smearing your enemies is all you have in mind.
^
Projection
^
Deflection.

Last edited:
I didn't want to fly under false colors," Woolsey said. "I'm not really functioning as an adviser anymore, and so when I'm on the screen, everybody announces that I'm former CIA director and that I'm a Trump adviser. And I'm really not anymore. So I just thought I should strike that from the (TV banner) ... so nobody was under false impressions."

Sometimes you wonder, "Are dimocrap scum really that stupid or do they just get bad information from the DISGUSTING FILTH in the Lame Stream Media and ignorantly repeat it?"

Yes

Sadly, Trump doesn't have to explain it, his supporters sold their souls to Satan, and they are sticking by him, no matter what... as Trump said, he can shoot someone on 5th Avenue, and they will still support him and defend him...
it meets the definition of a cult.... just wonder if they'll also drink the kool -aid when he passes it out to them in plastic and paper cups?
----------------------------------------------
Woolsey was on the news networks just last night defending Trump's positions...
wonder what REALLY made him quit today? Did he find out Trump's involvement with the theft and Russians and Roger Stone and wikileaks?

poor Care4all and her hackery :/
wonder what REALLY made him quit today? Did he find out Trump's involvement with the theft and Russians and Roger Stone and wikileaks?
:rofl:

I'd bet Trump is demanding 'his team' develop and keep an aggressive mindset and prepare to take evasive action. I wouldn't be at all surprised if he loses a 'team member' or two along the way. Many people are just pussy-minded and simply don't have the balls to push and get shit done. Billionaires don't become billionaires by being pussys and not getting shit done.

Hilarious!! The Fake news keeps coming!!

Woolsey was on teleivision tonight and said it had nothing to do with Russia, Boris, or Natasha.

a7a1f224abff54f25f13988e8b419c2a.jpg
I saw him on television. He was on the transition team. The transition is largely done. He left.

But, who are you going to believe, Woolsey or the Washington post?

Hilarious!! The Fake news keeps coming!!

Woolsey was on teleivision tonight and said it had nothing to do with Russia, Boris, or Natasha.

a7a1f224abff54f25f13988e8b419c2a.jpg
I saw him on television. He was on the transition team. The transition is largely done. He left.

But, who are you going to believe, Woolsey or the Washington post?
I posted a link where woolsey said he wasn't..

Forum List

Back