Word Association Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slow simmered pork shoulder with freshly ground chilis. Some house-made corn tortillas, from fresh masa, leaf lard, salt and water. Modelo Especial, bottle of course.

Shit! Word, not food association.

Scratch that ...

Macho Grande!

big cheese

Gouda~

Sorry but I must Insist Dabs you change the Word,Why because I do not believe that most Americans understand cheese other than CHEDDAR,their taste-buds are not that Sophisticated because they don't eat the Dutch but an American rubbery version.I await the verbal attack/response(So....I can be a bitch on the odd occassion:D)

New word.

Rubbery (Macho Gouda Rubbery):lol::lol:

Sorry but I must Insist Dabs you change the Word,Why because I do not believe that most Americans understand cheese other than CHEDDAR,their taste-buds are not that Sophisticated because they don't eat the Dutch but an American rubbery version.I await the verbal attack/response(So....I can be a bitch on the odd occassion:D)

New word.

CONDOM.

You want to change that one too??

New word.

CONDOM.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:Brilliant Dabs you have really:Boom2: me out of my chair.steve

n.w. SHOT

New word.

CONDOM.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:Brilliant Dabs you have really:Boom2: me out of my chair.steve

n.w. SHOT

ribbed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back