Word Association Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol::lol::lol:
My depression made you happy?

Your happiness made me ANGRY.

You are toooooo quick for me Pop,I was merely giving you an opposite....Shit I regard you as a friend and never jest in any way about your or anyones depression.

No I will help you through if you want me to,I have to tell you something...I have never been depressed about anything,SHY yes in my very,very distant past.I will share with you the day my life was transformed for ever.

Pop I really liked this girl at school,I heard she though I was a bit of alright But alass I was too Shy to ask her to the School Dance,I was 16 at the time (Yeah laugh:D and tell me I was a late developer:lol::lol::lol:)..........I was pretty showy being captain of the Soccer,Athletics and Rugby teams,very confident with family and friends but painfully shy with women/girls.

I went to the Dance and the femme turned up with my arch enemy,I had to reasses my life there and then(Motivated you see Pop...Testosterone Motivated if you like).

Well I went up to the femme(body you wouldn't believe) and said openly to her that,I really wanted to take her to the dance but I was too shy "she sweetly replied,I was waiting for you too,Stevie I know how you feel about me and you know full well how I feel towards you"

Shit Pop I then had to deal with the Arch....Steve he said I know you like her and no hard feelings and shook my hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!I was so impressed with him,that I was determined to become friends with him.......which I did and he is a faithful friend today.

Pop I realized that anything can be done and have always used the saying "IF IT IS TO BE,IT IS UP TO ME. I have gone on to do much but I would be nothing I reckon if I hadn't asked for that dance all those years ago.....There is something in your character I really like Pop.

Keep Well Pop, talk to you soon.steve Opps I nearly forgot NEW WORD "TESTOSTERONE".....see Dawsie I'm nearly catching you up, flipping ANGRY into TESTOSTERONE in one hit....LOL

Lol, I'm not depressed, my word was depressed!

Thanks for the thought though, so many good folk here
Your right there Pop,fine folk indeed and clever with it. steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back