Word going around that Lyin' Ted Cruz is endorising Trump

Super_Lantern

VIP Member
Jun 2, 2013
Why do this? Trump insulted his wife and not endorsing him was the most admirable thing cheatin', lyin' Ted did during this election season

"After many months of careful consideration, of prayer and searching my own conscience, I have decided that on Election Day, I will vote for the Republican nominee, Donald Trump," he wrote in a Facebook post.

Cruz said he endorsed both because of his primary pledge to support the party nominee, as well as his concerns about Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.

Cruz: I'm voting for Trump

Why do this? Trump insulted his wife and not endorsing him was the most admirable thing cheatin', lyin' Ted did during this election season

"After many months of careful consideration, of prayer and searching my own conscience, I have decided that on Election Day, I will vote for the Republican nominee, Donald Trump," he wrote in a Facebook post.

Cruz said he endorsed both because of his primary pledge to support the party nominee, as well as his concerns about Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.

Cruz: I'm voting for Trump
Lol what a pussy

Two things since he just did endorse Trump....zHe signed a pledge to do exactly that...shows he's a man of his word, and MANY Texans were prepared to withhold their vote from Cruz as beating the scumbag Cunton is the utmost in importance....

I hear one of Cruz's major donors was pissed at Cruz....
So Cruz has to kiss the ring of Trump if he wants a future in politics...

That would be my guess....
Doesn't anyone have a backbone any more....

Papa Bush seems to have a bad ass spine and the
guy is in a wheelchair....

Cruz is a pussy....
Don't talk tough like Cruz did only to bend over now!

Anybody think Lyin Ted is telling the truth about voting for Trump?
rolleyes.gif

I took the heat being a Rubio supporter and he conceded he'd vote for Trump. It's too late in the game for brinksmanship....Trump HAS TO WIN this election...period.

Looks like Trump was right....
Ted Cruz is a liar...

I am not in the habit of supporting people who attack my wife and attack my father,' Texas Sen. Ted Cruz said Thursday as he defended his refusal to endorse Donald Trump

Actually Ted.... You are.

Ted Cruz is a man of character and principle...
Until he's not.

Last edited:
I don't want either Trump or Hillary, but Cruz would have been a worse disaster.

Last edited:
So here's the million dollar question:
  • If Ted is such a liar, why should anyone who believed Trump's assertion to that effect care what Ted says, by implication shown in his voting choice, about whom is the better candidate?

Forum List

Back