Word Is Out That Most Polls Oversample Democrats By 10/12 Points.Nothing Has Changed!

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:argue: :cow: :eusa_liar: All you have to do is research these latest polls on the web. Just plug in anything like "Polls Skewed NBC",, "CNN Polls Favor Democrats",,ABC or NBC Over Sample Democrats New Poll.
:piss2:
It seems that over the last week, that most of them are asking about 45% Dems/35% GOP/ the rest Ind.
Now, wouldn't that automatically give Hillary a 10/11 point lead?
And how many "Men VS Women" were polled? Maybe 60% Women and 40% Men?
The Gig is up! We can be pretty sure that Glenn/Rush/Hannity is getting the word out that the MSM is trying to convince us that Hillary has already won the race.
Yet there are other polls out there that still show a very close 2 Point Race !!!
:oops-28:

You just have to laugh when the liberal polls have to hide their methodology.....

There are more Democrats. That's why they do that. Demographics is a pretty simple concept.

Yep, that must be it. It couldn't be the Donald Trump just showed us all what he thinks about & treats women. After his talking so much about Bill Clinton knowing his record on women, it demonstrates that poor Donald ain't that bright. How any lies & how much bigotry & sexism can you people support?

You just have to laugh when the liberal polls have to hide their methodology.....
just like when they try to convince us that Bambi has a 55% approval,,,only Gerbils believe that poll

There are more Democrats. That's why they do that. Demographics is a pretty simple concept.

Yeah but a pollster can key on the demos. I was invited to do an online poll a few days ago, four questions into it (and after I identified party) I was disqualified and told I didn't meet the demographics they were looking for.

It's all a sham

Yep, that must be it. It couldn't be the Donald Trump just showed us all what he thinks about & treats women. After his talking so much about Bill Clinton knowing his record on women, it demonstrates that poor Donald ain't that bright. How any lies & how much bigotry & sexism can you people support?
None...we don't support your hitlery....

I hope you're not supporting Clinton because that would make you an epic hypocrite

I guess we will find out soon just how accurate the polls were when we find out who won the election....

If Trump wins B I G L Y.... The Trumpsters will cheer.
If Hillary wins the Trumpsters will go off into the night screaming that the election was rigged and Wonderful Donald won.

So this will be over soon....
Thank God..

Democrats are so much smarter than the rest of us, that their opinions, like their votes, are more important, so they take more.

Trump will win in a landslide taking all 57 states and Russia this November!

( I know 57 states, right!?! )

Then the Cubs will win it all, God will come down and pat his new Messiah ( Trump ) on the back while Casting Lucifer ( Obama ) and his bitch hound ( Hillary ) into hell ( Chicago ) and Angels will sing while fairies dance naked...

( I know what the fuck!?! )

All polls are skewed and unless it show your candidate doing well or all those polled are 100% of those that think like you, well then all those polls were wrong!

Just like they were wrong in 2012!

I hope you're not supporting Clinton because that would make you an epic hypocrite
they claim that Women hate Donald...Really? have you seen how many women show up at his rallies?

In 2012, the final WaPo poll November 1 to 4, sampled the following percentages:

11/4/12 LV 35 Dem 29 Rep 32 Ind

That is what the RW'ers call an oversample of Democrats, a skewed poll.

The poll had Obama winning by 3 points. He won by 3.9 points.

Forum List

Back