Word Is Out That Most Polls Oversample Democrats By 10/12 Points.Nothing Has Changed!

You just have to laugh when the liberal polls have to hide their methodology.....
You have to wonder how Trump goes from 48% to 35% overnight. did 30 Million people all of a sudden just die?

It is rather suspicious. As if every person in America was tuned into CNN to watch the news of Trump's tape this weekend and then answered their phone to a poll and said change me to Clinton? Add to this idiots like Paul Ryan bail in Trump instead of pointing out Bill and Hillary's past of rape, sexual assault, defending rape and ruining lives. Trump said one thing he liked about Hillary was she is a fighter. Where the hell is that fight in Republicans like Paul Ryan?

:argue: :cow: :eusa_liar: All you have to do is research these latest polls on the web. Just plug in anything like "Polls Skewed NBC",, "CNN Polls Favor Democrats",,ABC or NBC Over Sample Democrats New Poll.
:piss2:
It seems that over the last week, that most of them are asking about 45% Dems/35% GOP/ the rest Ind.
Now, wouldn't that automatically give Hillary a 10/11 point lead?
And how many "Men VS Women" were polled? Maybe 60% Women and 40% Men?
The Gig is up! We can be pretty sure that Glenn/Rush/Hannity is getting the word out that the MSM is trying to convince us that Hillary has already won the race.
Yet there are other polls out there that still show a very close 2 Point Race !!!
:oops-28:

Word is out? You should say you got this information from the Bureau of "I'm hearing"

Yep, that must be it. It couldn't be the Donald Trump just showed us all what he thinks about & treats women. After his talking so much about Bill Clinton knowing his record on women, it demonstrates that poor Donald ain't that bright. How any lies & how much bigotry & sexism can you people support?

I hope you're not supporting Clinton because that would make you an epic hypocrite
they claim that Women hate Donald...Really? have you seen how many women show up at his rallies?
I am sure some women love being treated as second class human beings. Evidently you do. Do you think women should make less for equal work? Do you think the value of a woman is in her appearance? Do like being groped by rich & famous men? I support Hillary Clinton. That does not make me a hypocrite. I don't know anything about Hillary talking about pursuing married men & grabbing their crotches.

Yep, that must be it. It couldn't be the Donald Trump just showed us all what he thinks about & treats women. After his talking so much about Bill Clinton knowing his record on women, it demonstrates that poor Donald ain't that bright. How any lies & how much bigotry & sexism can you people support?

I hope you're not supporting Clinton because that would make you an epic hypocrite
they claim that Women hate Donald...Really? have you seen how many women show up at his rallies?
I am sure some women love being treated as second class human beings. Evidently you do. Do you think women should make less for equal work? Do you think the value of a woman is in her appearance? Do like being groped by rich & famous men? I support Hillary Clinton. That does not make me a hypocrite. I don't know anything about Hillary talking about pursuing married men & grabbing their crotches.

If you support her stop bitching about anyone lying and be sexist....this isn't rocket science

:argue: :cow: :eusa_liar: All you have to do is research these latest polls on the web. Just plug in anything like "Polls Skewed NBC",, "CNN Polls Favor Democrats",,ABC or NBC Over Sample Democrats New Poll.
It seems that over the last week, that most of them are asking about 45% Dems/35% GOP/ the rest Ind.
The Gig is up! We can be pretty sure that Glenn/Rush/Hannity is getting the word out that the MSM is trying to convince us that Hillary has already won the race.
Yet there are other polls out there that still show a very close 2 Point Race !!!

Do you think a poll should call 50% Democrats and 50% Republican to be "fair"???

Polls call people at random without knowing their affiliation. During the poll, the person will be asked to identify their political party. If a sample has more people reporting as Democrats than Republicans, it does not mean the poll is biased....only that the population is leaning Democratic

Just how many elections do you idiots have to lose before you accept the fact that the polls aren't wrong except for the garbage Internet ones showing your fool winning?

If you support her stop bitching about anyone lying and be sexist....this isn't rocket science
Everyone lies. You lie. You Trumpettes call Hillary a liar but what are these lies? I want real lies not the crap you make up. Trump has been proven to lie about nearly everything.

Everyone lies. You lie. You Trumpettes call Hillary a liar but what are these lies? I want real lies not the crap you make up. Trump has been proven to lie about nearly everything.

Sniper fire? Now shush

Hillary is married to the worse groper/woman abuser we've ever known and she covered for him and went on the attack. Now we know why. So yes, it makes you a hypocrite, bigly. Trump has put many women in high places in the business world, more than Hillary has ever done or will do.

Hillary wants everyone to pay higher taxes, that includes women. Hillary is no friend to women.

Sniper fire? Now shush
Exaggerating a story that did no harm as she did land under the threat of sniper fire.

Hillary is married to the worse groper/woman abuser we've ever known and she covered for him and went on the attack. Now we know why. So yes, it makes you a hypocrite, bigly. Trump has put many women in high places in the business world, more than Hillary has ever done or will do.

Hillary wants everyone to pay higher taxes, that includes women. Hillary is no friend to women.
Trump has raised many women up, by the pussy.

Sniper fire? Now shush
Exaggerating a story that did no harm as she did land under the threat of sniper fire.

It was a lie, therefore blowing the noob's claim she doesn't lie out of the water....oh and I can post Hillary Clinton lies all day long, be careful what you wish for

they know what they are doing...statisticians have formulas that give accurate or fairly accurate results, or within their margin of era....

If they were wrong all the time and their polling results do not compare with the real results, then maybe you would have a rift, but most polls do come within their margin of era with professional polsters.

Last edited:
Don't worry about the polls. It's all about the election.

Bill clinton committed at least 3 acts of rape and about a dozen sexual assaults..that we know of...these women told friends and family at the time of the attack and the one who was an Air Force member with a security clearance to work on Air Force One reported the attack to her chain of command.....and all of them are lying...and only bill clinton is telling the truth....

Dear Ms Weasel, Really? The worst ever? Worse than Donald who has been accused of rape & groping.

Dear Ms Weasel, Bill Clinton is hardly the worst. When the Monica thing came out, Bill denied it & his wife believed him. OMG OMG OMG call 9-11!!!!! What do you think of women who chase after married men? Outstanding moral fiber? I never voted for Bill Clinton. I am voting for Hillary Clinton. If you think Hillary disparaging a women who chased her husband is anything close to what Donald Trump has said & done, then you are a hopeless fool who must be very comfy ion that basket.

And read Clinton's tax plan & get informed.

Bill clinton committed at least 3 acts of rape and about a dozen sexual assaults..that we know of...these women told friends and family at the time of the attack and the one who was an Air Force member with a security clearance to work on Air Force One reported the attack to her chain of command.....and all of them are lying...and only bill clinton is telling the truth....

Some of those friends had grudges against the Clintons. One accused did not have enough to convince police to do anything, another's story was constantly changing, One swore in an affidavit that there was no rape & one admitted to a one night stand. Bill did have two cases where he had invited women to his room & exposed himself & asked for oral sex. Inappropriate but hardly sexual assault. You people really need to get you story straight.

Bill Clinton did sexually harass several women He has been ACCUSED of rape.

Donald Trump has groped women, tried to seduce a married woman while his wife was pregnant. His wife has accused him of rape & there is a court date for a girl who claims Trump raped her when she was 15.

Bill Clinton is not running, Trump is.

Forum List

Back