🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Words Matter

you ever hear of Free Speech especially on political matters Elmer .
Yes, we have the right to say whatever we want.
BUT WE MUST BE RESPONSIBLE FOR OUR WORDS.
Look at the number of ISIS killers influenced by hate speech on the internet from radical Jihadist Islam Imams.
You can say what you like but there should be accountability for what you say and actions it results in.

The hate I hear from some on this site is as inflammatory as many religous zealots. .
That's ridiculous. Are you seriously comparing American citizens to muslims who have been brainwashed and indoctrinated for centuries to hate and kill everyone who aren't muslims?
I hate to break the news but there have been American citizens who have been brainwashed to hate and kill by ISIS.
----------------------------------------- so , so what Elmer . I follow the news and most of the ilk you mention are 'muslim' or muslim converts , just saying Elmer .

Words do matter. The Black Lives Matter organization has a valid point to make but they must be careful about their rhetoric and how it may affect hateful, sick, violent people like the shooter in Dallas and maybe Baton Rouge.
But all of our rhetoric matters. I see too much hateful, sick rhetoric on this site. It is the type of rhetoric can could incite violent actions if heard by the right whacko.

Stop the hateful, violent rhetoric.
How about deliberate lies geared towards this very action and divisions across America for political expediency?

Want me to give you ALL of the lies about the Ferguson case? Want me to? Want me to show you what Eric Holder/obama did to stoke the divisions to increase the tensions that led to the creation of the insidious BLM movement?

Want me to show case after case since this skinny evil lying snake took office? Where he had the opportunity to provide unity but used his slick coded political speech to exploit any and all situations. To culminate (in his last year of his criminal disgraceful administration) to what we are all seeing where the race relations have fallen back to the time of reconstruction?

Where somehow blacks feel they have it worse, when in actuality they have it better here now in this country than they have really had it better at any place in history? Yet they feel they have it worse? They actually think cops are just targeting blacks? Why do they think that? Hmmmm, let me guess. The day and night stoking and hype by our precious obama media?

Let know when I am suppose to be fucking pissed off about all of the things that we see, while his voters willfully turn a blind eye to all of the things I have mentioned. Now, it is culminating to what I promise you will be a tragic week in Cleveland.

Blacks on their way up there, believing in their manipulated minds that they are so persecuted. Let me know when my "rhetoric" is suppose to express ANGER towards these pathetic 60 year old long left wing marxist divide and conquer tactics.

you ever hear of Free Speech especially on political matters Elmer .
Yes, we have the right to say whatever we want.
BUT WE MUST BE RESPONSIBLE FOR OUR WORDS.
Look at the number of ISIS killers influenced by hate speech on the internet from radical Jihadist Islam Imams.
You can say what you like but there should be accountability for what you say and actions it results in.

The hate I hear from some on this site is as inflammatory as many religous zealots. .
That's ridiculous. Are you seriously comparing American citizens to muslims who have been brainwashed and indoctrinated for centuries to hate and kill everyone who aren't muslims?
I hate to break the news but there have been American citizens who have been brainwashed to hate and kill by ISIS.
Yeah, and ISIS is what faith and from where? And the American citizens who respond are of what faith? Sorry, but I'm not giving up my right to speak my mind because I might offend some scumbag muslim.

same thing in Europe where many socalled Frenchies are doing Bataclan , truck bombings like the other day . Socalled French doing these murders and mayhem are muslims living in France .

Our you arguing to protect the rights if radical Islamists to be able to say what they want including hate and violence against infidels.
Are you a member of ISIS?

You aren't making any sense. I said that Obama is being irresponsible by repeating rumors and judging too quickly. He protects the murderers and bashes those who speak out against them. He judges without facts. We can't even talk about the facts without being labelled racist or intolerant.

How you came to the conclusion you did is a mystery. Perhaps English is not your first language.

We all have freedom of speech but the left is trying to silence anyone who doesn't go along with their narrative. They say BLM, Black Panthers and even radical Muslims shouldn't be judged and yet they quickly judge anyone else who even disagrees with the left.

Obama is using rhetoric to push a narrative and truth doesn't matter. He is fanning the flames and it is irresponsible to incite violence by those who trust him.

Last edited:
Just because you have the right to say what ever you want does not mean you have to.
I am not saying mandate no hate and violent speech, I am suggesting we all be responsible for our speech and make the choice.

I agree with that which is why I bought up Obama's pandering to BLM and Black Panthers. They keep calling for murder of cops and their members are out there doing just that. So, why is Obama still pointing the finger at cops and keeping up the rhetoric that encourages these groups? They are getting more violent and should be called out, not defended.

What they are doing is inciting violence and they keep ramping up efforts to rile their base. Calling for the murder of cops and whites isn't speech, it's threatening violence and murder. Big difference. Yet, the left is being more critical of those who are wanting these killers stopped than of those doing the murdering. To them, speaking honestly about the threats in this country is worse than those carrying out the threats.

As they do with Muslims, they blame the victims and society for offending them instead of calling a murderer a murderer or a terrorist a terrorist. I am sick of them blaming a tiny percent of police that may be racist. Why can't they allow investigations of cop shootings to complete before going out and murdering more cops? These violent knee-jerk reactions should be condemned by Obama instead of him going out there and telling police and whites that it's their fault. No, it's the fault of the animals who kill in cold blood.

Forum List

Back