World Cup 2022 Qatar Thread

It’s hilarious that these Africans represent France or the USA. But that’s exactly what you Great Replacement types want.

Unlike you, I believe in diversity and don’t want to erase white culture. Africans can represent African nations.
America is a nation of immigrants. Africans have as much legitimacy as white immigrants.
France has territories all over the world that send MPs to the french parliament. They are french.

America is a nation of immigrants. Africans have as much legitimacy as white immigrants.
Wrong. We are not a “nation of immigrants”. Our ancestors were English speaking colonists that founded a nation based on their common background of being white, English speaking Christians. It may come as a shock to you, but that is how legitimate nations are founded. We had a few bursts of mass immigration like during our industrial revolution and we took in more European stock, but that does not make us a nation of immigrants. We are a nation of Americans.

Africans should stay in Africa and maintain their own nations and cultures. Unlike you I don’t want to destroy cultures by mixing them. Diversity comes from being separated and evolving differently. Your globalist ideas would destroy those cultures, both white and black.

Last edited:
A friend of mine is watching Polland/Mexico at the moment. The air con is on full blast and he reckons that it is freezing. In the desert.

A friend of mine is watching Polland/Mexico at the moment. The air con is on full blast and he reckons that it is freezing. In the desert.
I have some respect for both the Mexican team and the Polish team. I am watching it and the Polish team is made up of actual Polish men, and the Mexican team of Mexicans. They aren’t hiding behind some Africans posing as their nationality.

The goalies on both teams doing a great job. Mexico and Poland both have top-notch teams. I hate when they just kick it away though. I am sitting saying out loud don't head it trap it, control it, pass it! :D

Wrong. We are not a “nation of immigrants”. Our ancestors were English speaking colonists that founded a nation based on their common background of being white, English speaking Christians. It may come as a shock to you, but that is how legitimate nations are founded. We had a few bursts of mass immigration like during our industrial revolution and we took in more European stock, but that does not make us a nation of immigrants. We are a nation of Americans.

Africans should stay in Africa and maintain their own nations and cultures. Unlike you I don’t want to destroy cultures by mixing them. Diversity comes from being separated and evolving differently. Your globalist ideas would destroy those cultures, both white and black.
That was one of the most pathetically un-American statement I've read in a long time. When you make Captain Sheep sound reasonable, you know you've gone off the track by a wide margin.

That was one of the most pathetically un-American statement I've read in a long time. When you make Captain Sheep sound reasonable, you know you've gone off the track by a wide margin.
Whatever you say, shit-sauce.

The goalies on both teams doing a great job. Mexico and Poland both have top-notch teams. I hate when they just kick it away though. I am sitting saying out loud don't head it trap it, control it, pass it! :D
I would like Mexico to do well. Their fans are amazing and they deserve some success.

Forum List

Back