World Dumps US Currency

LAfrique

VIP Member
May 16, 2011
I think the US dollar is about to be dumped as Worldwide trading currency: Today, IMF's chief Christine Lagarde told Meet The Press that the World cannot afford to rely on an unstable influential nation such as the US.

Forget about government shutdown in Washington DC. Is the US ready for the oncoming massive economic blow?

Iraq's president Saddam Hussein and Libya's Colonel Muammar Gaddafi were both cold-bloodedly assassinated on directives of neighborhood thugs - NATO Gatlin boys - because they each informed the US and its allies of their wish to repudiate both the dollar and euro as trading currencies in their various nations. I wonder who will be, this time, on the line for assassination.

I think the US dollar is about to be dumped as Worldwide trading currency: Today, IMF's chief Christine Lagarde told Meet The Press that the World cannot afford to rely on an unstable influential nation such as the US.

Forget about government shutdown in Washington DC. Is the US ready for the oncoming massive economic blow?

Iraq's president Saddam Hussein and Libya's Colonel Muammar Gaddafi were both cold-bloodedly assassinated on directives of neighborhood thugs - NATO Gatlin boys - because they each informed the US and its allies of their wish to repudiate both the dollar and euro as trading currencies in their various nations. I wonder who will be, this time, on the line for assassination.
It was bound to happen. The republicans shut down our government and our currency isn't backed by real assets, what did you expect?

Looks like we're going the way of the Soviet Union.

It was bound to happen. The republicans shut down our government and our currency isn't backed by real assets, what did you expect?

Looks like we're going the way of the Soviet Union.

It's not all bad.
There's good money to be made in the Soviet Union if you're in the know.

The world is about to dump the dollar as the world's reserve currency. The world sees the United States and its dollar in danger of imminent collapse. If the democrats do not get the unlimited spending they want, obama will deliberately default on the debt. If the democrats do get the unliminted spending they want, the economy will collapse under the weight of the debt.

Even that's only half the issue. The other half is that the nation now so divided, that it can no longer stand.

The world is about to dump the dollar as the world's reserve currency. The world sees the United States and its dollar in danger of imminent collapse.

No they aren't and no they don't.

They wonder why the fuck the country can't get its act together.

And they wonder how a small minority in the House can stop the entire US government.

Forum List

Back