🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

World reacts with disgust over Obamas 40 second mention -before jokes- Plane shot dow

Last edited:
It's not Obama's fault that his Teleprompter didn't fix his remarks.

So I'll ask again, did he do the best thing? No one on the left seems to be offering a more PC solution.

"World reacts with disgust"

Um. Yeah. Sure.

The hyperbole is ridiculously high this month. Is it because it is summer?

BREAKING! RED HOT! OMG WORLD VOMITS ON SHOES OVER OBAMA USING TOO MUCH TOILET PAPER!!!

Aw come on, he's destroyed the Country. His job is done. Give em a break. It's Siesta time.

DOJ-mobile-unit-obama-bicycle-arizona-border-sad-hill-news.jpg

So I'll ask again, did he do the best thing? No one on the left seems to be offering a more PC solution.

No. He clearly did not say enough. He needed to say more so Fox and the Washington Times could parse the living shit out of it and find evidence of the end of civilization in his statements.

Since he didn't, he must be criticized for his restraint. The man can DO NO RIGHT. Every last thing he does is wrong, evil, satanic, and Kenyan. Don't ever, ever, ever forget that.

People in Austria have been sighted gagging over Obama's statement about the airplane being shot down. Stay tuned to this station for more on this unbelievably callous thing he did.

Ya gotta give Obama a break here, LGS. He's got a golf game tomorrow and he needs to get his head into the groove. He's getting closer to getting his handicap down to 16 and he can't dwell on a "tragedy".

How long should Barry have droned on about it? 50 seconds? 55?

It is beyond the realm of human ability to craft a scenario in which Obama would have reacted in a way, any way, that would not have produced an outburst of derangement from the deranged.

Keep in mind,

The American rightwing exists for entertainment purposes only. Please, no wagering.

Last edited:
'Before I begin, obviously the world is watching reports of a downed passenger jet near the Russia-Ukraine border. And it looks like it may be a terrible tragedy. Right now we’re working to determine whether there were American citizens on board. That is our first priority.'

'And I've directed my national security team to stay in close contact with the Ukrainian governemnt. The United States will offer any assistance we can to help determine what happened and why. And as a country, our thoughts and prayers are with all the families and passengers, wherever they call home.

Other than the misspelling of 'government', why is this an issue?

People in Austria have been sighted gagging over Obama's statement about the airplane being shot down. Stay tuned to this station for more on this unbelievably callous thing he did.

I actually hold a much different and less popular view. I think he's already said & done too much in Ukraine. Clearly, the U.S. and EU were behind the illegal Coup in Kiev which caused this whole mess. The Ukrainian Government is brutally bombing these people around the clock with our backing and weapons.

So I won't be surprised at all if it turns out this is a tragic accident. These people are just defending themselves. It is very likely they accidentally shot this Airplane down. But that shouldn't surprise anyone. And Commercial aircraft should have never been allowed to fly over War Zone airspace. It's a tragic blunder all the way around. And Obama has played his part in it. Just my take anyway.

as for the article AND the post, Big Deal ... or it is to simpletons who need a leg to hump before their meds kick in.

Yes, yes...we know. You progressives don't care about human life. We get it. Mankind is a pox on the world. You want every to be killed...we GET IT. We on the other hand care about people and mourn the fact that nearly three hundred people lost their lives....and our dear POTUS couldn't be bothered to even give them a full MINUTE.

No, he gave them 40 seconds and then began his comedy routine in his quest for money.

You're a pathetic example of a human Siete....just pathetic.

bla bla bla

the loss of life is tragic, the BS spewing out of the brains of RW"s hammering Obama, not so much.. Of course you put hammering Obama first, and loss of life second didn't you ?

and I'm pathetic?

your inane sense of logic speaks for itself.

No. He clearly did not say enough. He needed to say more so Fox and the Washington Times could parse the living shit out of it and find evidence of the end of civilization in his statements.

Since he didn't, he must be criticized for his restraint. The man can DO NO RIGHT. Every last thing he does is wrong, evil, satanic, and Kenyan. Don't ever, ever, ever forget that.

Pretty much going to be your answer to everything until he leaves office huh? Sad really, had you stood up to early miscues and stumbles, he might have been an okay president. Since you excused him at every turn, this is what we get.

Obama takes shit after 23 Americans shredded into meat sauce. Obama eats dinner after 23 Americans torn limb from limb as they fall screaming for their families and loved ones as they fall to the earth in a fireball of death. Obama scratches itch after 23 Americans are turned into goo, pulverized bits of of their bones and brain matter flying everywhere after smashing into the ground at over five hundred mile per hour.

Stay tuned to this station for more graphic hyperbole on this bastard's heartless actions in the face of tragedy.

How long should Barry have droned on about it? 50 seconds? 55?

He should have cancelled. Been at his office or with staff. NOT participate in any events.

And you idiots made fun of Bush at the school on 9/11! Well what goes around comes around!

right. a crashed plane in another country half the world away is exactly the same as the 9/11 attacks.

The inmates are expressing their anger that they don't think the president took it seriously enough,

by making their own jokes about it.

Pretty much going to be your answer to everything until he leaves office huh? Sad really, had you stood up to early miscues and stumbles, he might have been an okay president. Since you excused him at every turn, this is what we get.

If you dumbshits had not spent so much time going hyperbolic over COMPLETELY INSIGNIFICANT shit, Obama would not be President.

But, due to your limited intellectual bandwidths, all you know how to do is get all wet between the legs over shit that doesn't matter to conceal the fact you can't cough up a single comprehensive solution to any of the problems facing America that ACTUALLY MATTER.

Whine, whine, whine. It's all you know how to do. That is YOUR answer to everything.

Your petty BULLSHIT is dragging us all under.

Last edited:
Oh chit, scratch that. The jokes were pretty inappropriate, considering the circumstances. I blame the Teleprompter... And of course DA BOOOOOSH. ;)

'Before I begin, obviously the world is watching reports of a downed passenger jet near the Russia-Ukraine border. And it looks like it may be a terrible tragedy. Right now we’re working to determine whether there were American citizens on board. That is our first priority.'

'And I've directed my national security team to stay in close contact with the Ukrainian governemnt. The United States will offer any assistance we can to help determine what happened and why. And as a country, our thoughts and prayers are with all the families and passengers, wherever they call home.

Other than the misspelling of 'government', why is this an issue?

Because it really isn't your first priority when you continue with business as usual right after taking 40 seconds to state its your first priority.

Forum List

Back