🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

World reacts with disgust over Obamas 40 second mention -before jokes- Plane shot dow

as for the article AND the post, Big Deal ... or it is to simpletons who need a leg to hump before their meds kick in.

Yes, yes...we know. You progressives don't care about human life. We get it. Mankind is a pox on the world. You want every to be killed...we GET IT. We on the other hand care about people and mourn the fact that nearly three hundred people lost their lives....and our dear POTUS couldn't be bothered to even give them a full MINUTE.

No, he gave them 40 seconds and then began his comedy routine in his quest for money.

You're a pathetic example of a human Siete....just pathetic.

bla bla bla

the loss of life is tragic, the BS spewing out of the brains of RW"s hammering Obama, not so much.. Of course you put hammering Obama first, and loss of life second didn't you ?

and I'm pathetic?

your inane sense of logic speaks for itself.

No, I don't. That's the purview of you progressives. Unlike you who supports the "savior" at every opportunity, I call them like I see them. I voted for him the first time but not the second after I saw the type of people he was appointing to his cabinet. I have praised him when he did good but I refuse to turn a blind eye when they fuck up.

And this is a fuck up. He was more interested in his speech than in what had just happened. "Let's see...speech, dead people......speech, dead people....yeah I'll just run with my speech!"

And you, being the ever faithful lapdog, no matter how often your master beats you, wag your tail and ask for more....

'Before I begin, obviously the world is watching reports of a downed passenger jet near the Russia-Ukraine border. And it looks like it may be a terrible tragedy. Right now we’re working to determine whether there were American citizens on board. That is our first priority.'

'And I've directed my national security team to stay in close contact with the Ukrainian governemnt. The United States will offer any assistance we can to help determine what happened and why. And as a country, our thoughts and prayers are with all the families and passengers, wherever they call home.

Other than the misspelling of 'government', why is this an issue?

Because it really isn't your first priority when you continue with business as usual right after taking 40 seconds to state its your first priority.
you're completely right. the president should have been pouring over the passenger manifest himself. he should have been the one on the phone with malaysian airlines, speaking in malay and getting answers.

Last edited:
No. He clearly did not say enough. He needed to say more so Fox and the Washington Times could parse the living shit out of it and find evidence of the end of civilization in his statements.

Since he didn't, he must be criticized for his restraint. The man can DO NO RIGHT. Every last thing he does is wrong, evil, satanic, and Kenyan. Don't ever, ever, ever forget that.

Pretty much going to be your answer to everything until he leaves office huh? Sad really, had you stood up to early miscues and stumbles, he might have been an okay president. Since you excused him at every turn, this is what we get.

If you dumbshits had not spent so much time going hyperbolic over COMPLETELY INSIGNIFICANT shit, Obama would not be President.

But, due to your limited intellectual bandwidths, all you know how to do is get all wet between the legs over shit that doesn't matter to conceal the fact you can't cough up a single comprehensive solution to any of the problems facing America that ACTUALLY MATTER.

Whine, whine, whine. It's all you know how to do. That is YOUR answer to everything.

Your petty BULLSHIT is dragging us all under.

Pay attention, Obama IS the problem. He was stopped cold, to the point he had to violate the Constitution and use "Executive Orders".

Seriously though, who told him it would be appropriate to go on with the jokes? Pretty big blunder there. I'm sure he wishes he could hit that 'Reset Button' right about now. Kinda embarrassing.

I'm sorry, I note you seem to be melting on me. Perhaps you need a little time out and gather yourself.

Yes, yes...we know. You progressives don't care about human life. We get it. Mankind is a pox on the world. You want every to be killed...we GET IT. We on the other hand care about people and mourn the fact that nearly three hundred people lost their lives....and our dear POTUS couldn't be bothered to even give them a full MINUTE.

No, he gave them 40 seconds and then began his comedy routine in his quest for money.

You're a pathetic example of a human Siete....just pathetic.

bla bla bla

the loss of life is tragic, the BS spewing out of the brains of RW"s hammering Obama, not so much.. Of course you put hammering Obama first, and loss of life second didn't you ?

and I'm pathetic?

No, I don't. That's the purview of you progressives. Unlike you who supports the "savior" at every opportunity, I call them like I see them. I voted for him the first time but not the second after I saw the type of people he was appointing to his cabinet. I have praised him when he did good but I refuse to turn a blind eye when they fuck up.

And this is a fuck up. He was more interested in his speech than in what had just happened. "Let's see...speech, dead people......speech, dead people....yeah I'll just run with my speech!"

And you, being the ever faithful lapdog, no matter how often your master beats you, wag your tail and ask for more....

you have a BIG problem sport.. I didn't vote for Obama. YOU are a "fuck up" in your own right, my assistance isn't needed.

please continue foaming at the mouth about something you know nothing about and keep IGNORING those 23 dead Americans

Because it really isn't your first priority when you continue with business as usual right after taking 40 seconds to state its your first priority.
you're completely right. the president should have been pouring over the passenger manifest himself. he should have been the one on the phone with malaysian airlines, speaking in malay and getting answers.

I don't think he's qualified to do any of that.

Still, he continued with business as usual. How does that portray a first priority? His first prioity before the downed airline: A speech His first priority after giving lip service to the downed airline: Same speech.

Still, he continued with business as usual. How does that portray a first priority? His first prioity before the downed airline: A speech His first priority after giving lip service to the downed airline: Same speech.

The Teleprompter made him do it.

oh i see. so you wanted him to convert every government bureau into an investigating body, helping to come up with the answer to the question of who was on that plane

the first priority - and i think it's clear here that he meant the first priority in regards to the downed plane, not the entire federal government - was to find out if any americans were on board.

that means it ranked higher than determining cause or assigning blame, but i don't think it mean that all other government business had to stop until that question was answered.

This national disgrace makes jokes after spending 40 seconds about 23 dead Americans and his brain rotted Zombies lose a fucking screw melting down because people noticed and said it was in bad taste. Has there ever been a more incestuous and sick relationship of godlike worship than the far left kooks who parade here foaming in every single thread that dares to criticism their leader?? It's gross. LOL

How about this:

Another tragedy "over there". Horrible.

And THANK GOD our government, cooperating with our citizens, have created such a great place that doesn't have shit like that happen all the damn time here.

bla bla bla

and I'm pathetic?

you have a BIG problem sport.. I didn't vote for Obama. YOU are a "fuck up" in your own right, my assistance isn't needed.

please continue foaming at the mouth about something you know nothing about and keep IGNORING those 23 dead Americans

:lol::lol: Yea right.. you just eat his butthole in every thread you post in.. Regardless, his speech and jokes were in poor taste.. He's a pig at best.

:lol: If liberals could get away with that stupidass excuse, they'd use it. Odumbo is NEVER EVAH EVAH responsible for anything.. NOT ONCE.. He walks on water..now kneel and worship him like a good subject!

'Before I begin, obviously the world is watching reports of a downed passenger jet near the Russia-Ukraine border. And it looks like it may be a terrible tragedy. Right now we’re working to determine whether there were American citizens on board. That is our first priority.'

'And I've directed my national security team to stay in close contact with the Ukrainian governemnt. The United States will offer any assistance we can to help determine what happened and why. And as a country, our thoughts and prayers are with all the families and passengers, wherever they call home.

Since we NOW know that there were US citizens aboard, they did.

This national disgrace makes jokes after spending 40 seconds about 23 dead Americans and his brain rotted Zombies lose a fucking screw melting down because people noticed and said it was in bad taste. Has there ever been a more incestuous and sick relationship of godlike worship than the far left kooks who parade here foaming in every single thread that dares to criticism their leader?? It's gross. LOL

Yeah, hard to fathom how he could continue on with stupid jokes. It was distasteful. 23 Americans are dead. Looks like the Obamabots are gonna have to blame the Teleprompter...And then BOOOOSH of course.

:lol: If liberals could get away with that stupidass excuse, they'd use it. Odumbo is NEVER EVAH EVAH responsible for anything.. NOT ONCE.. He walks on water..now kneel and worship him like a good subject!
what's he responsible for here? what's the real issue?

Forum List

Back