🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

World reacts with disgust over Obamas 40 second mention -before jokes- Plane shot dow

How about a fundraiser... THEN.... a $2.4 trip to Martha's Vineyard!!
That's how this cumstain grieves/brings the nation together...

i got the reference. so why did you feel the need to bring up lip color?

also, why do you think the president should have been able to know - before anyone else, mind you - that there were americans on that flight?

Because his fucking lips are purple?? Why else?? Who the hell has purple lips??NO ONE.. Your leader is ONE MAN FREAKSHOW and you ghouls are his adoring audience.
okay. you can see how that might make you seem racist though, doesn't it?

anyhow, you keep ducking the question; why do you believe the president should have known what nobody else did at that time and not only been sure that there were americans on that flight, but also had the ability to comfort their families?

Not at all... Are you saying only black people have purple lips?? You fucking liberals see the racist boogeyman everywhere.. Do you really think I care if you think I'm a racist?? I don't.. nor does any conservative.. we laugh at you Pimps.. so do black Conservatives.. you're a bunch of old white crusty fuckers carrying around a shitload of worthless guilt.:lol:

Ya...This was a colossal screwup on the President's part. News anchors sequeway from one tragic story into the next without missing a beat, I expect that. But I don't expect it from Presidents. Like to give leaders the benefit of the doubt allowing for other 99 things on their minds at any given moment, but making jokes and things like 'may be a tragedy' are too much even for me to dismiss.

Shame Mr. President.

nobody knew at that point.

you really don't care about facts, do you? you just want to attack the president.

purple lips?

She's upset she can't call him what she wants to call him....the n word.
I think this is why all conservatives on this board are so pissed off. They can't say the n word and they really, really want to.

Sad little group they are.

obama-aint-mad-meme-generator-hey-mitt-you-mad-bro-919136.jpg

They should listen to this old man.

-Geaux

[youtube]QkN3gY43fYU[/youtube]

LMFAO!! I love this man!!!!!!!

Because his fucking lips are purple?? Why else?? Who the hell has purple lips??NO ONE.. Your leader is ONE MAN FREAKSHOW and you ghouls are his adoring audience.

anyhow, you keep ducking the question; why do you believe the president should have known what nobody else did at that time and not only been sure that there were americans on that flight, but also had the ability to comfort their families?

Not at all... Are you saying only black people have purple lips?? You fucking liberals see the racist boogeyman everywhere.. Do you really think I care if you think I'm a racist?? I don't.. nor does any conservative.. we laugh at you Pimps.. so do black Conservatives.. you're a bunch of old white crusty fuckers carrying around a shitload of worthless guilt.:lol:

can you not answer a simple question?

why do you think the president should have had information nobody else had? how was he supposed to know, before anyone else, if there were americans on the flight?

From the same people that said Bush should have immediately thrown a children's book down and race out of a school room when informed of 911--excuse Obama for what is being condemned all over the world.

Because this is just like 9/11 where two planes were flown into the WTC in downtown Manhattan and a 3rd plane was flown into the Pentagon.

Just like it.

why do you think the president should have had information nobody else had? how was he supposed to know, before anyone else, if there were americans on the flight?

DRUDGE knew but not the President??? :dig:

Warrior102 said:
go suck the snotty end of a ******'s ass fucker
just wanted everyone to be able to see your comment, warrior.

be proud. in no way does saying this in private mean you're a small dicked pussy.

fucking coward.

Last edited:
nobody knew at that point.

you really don't care about facts, do you? you just want to attack the president.

purple lips?

She's upset she can't call him what she wants to call him....the n word.
I think this is why all conservatives on this board are so pissed off. They can't say the n word and they really, really want to.

Sad little group they are.

obama-aint-mad-meme-generator-hey-mitt-you-mad-bro-919136.jpg

um, ******.
I did it.
What do I win?

In case you missed it. Truthfully, Republicans don't care what color he is. Green is the only color that matters. He could be pink and he's still a muzzie loving commie.

drudge will print rumors - and i don't believe that even drudge was making that claim at the time of the president's remarks.

Last edited:
WTH are you talking about? No Americans on the flight. Feq the Mail and all the other bs rags that jump on whatever Obama does. Thank god we have adults, and no drama Obama in charge...

That makes a difference? What happened to this liberal spunk touting the rest of the world matters? One world, one row the boat ashore.... blah blah blah...

The left is so entertaining.

-Geaux

Warrior102 said:

be proud. in no way does saying this in private mean you're a small dicked pussy.

fucking coward.

Sorry - I am not allowed to say things like that in politics, thus the private message. If you'd like to start a new thread to whine in the Flame Zone, I'd be happy to tell you the same thing - and more - in public.
Thanks .

drudge will print rumors.

So Matt Drudge KNEW Americans died but the POTUS didn't???????? :eusa_shifty::::cuckoo::eek:

This is proof that you have to be a moonbat sick crazy fucker to be an Obama worshiper.

So Matt Drudge KNEW Americans died but the POTUS didn't???????? :eusa_shifty::::cuckoo::eek:

This is proof that you have to be a moonbat sick crazy fucker to be an Obama worshiper.
actually, you haven't proven that drudge knew anything when the president made his remarks.

and since reputable news sources are still working on the nationalities of those on the flight i'd say that you're demand is just so much bullshit so you can complain about the president.

Warrior102 said:

fucking coward.

Sorry - I am not allowed to say things like that in politics, thus the private message. If you'd like to start a new thread to whine in the Flame Zone, I'd be happy to tell you the same thing - and more - in public.
Thanks .

nope. i'm happy with it where it is. coward.

fucking coward.

Thanks .

nope. i'm happy with it where it is. coward.

Suit yourself, Alice.

actually, you haven't proven that drudge knew anything when the president made his remarks.

and since reputable news sources are still working on the nationalities of those on the flight i'd say that you're demand is just so much bullshit so you can complain about the president.

Too bad the article proves you to be a liar.. SUCK HARDER.. Come on

President Obama said his national security team is working on identifying the U.S. citizens – and then launched into jokes and 16 minutes of prepared remarks

Read more: Obama goes AWOL again with just 40-second mention of Malaysian plane crash | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Forum List

Back