🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

World reacts with disgust over Obamas 40 second mention -before jokes- Plane shot dow

nobody knew at that point.

you really don't care about facts, do you? you just want to attack the president.

purple lips?

She's upset she can't call him what she wants to call him....the n word.
I think this is why all conservatives on this board are so pissed off. They can't say the n word and they really, really want to.

Sad little group they are.

obama-aint-mad-meme-generator-hey-mitt-you-mad-bro-919136.jpg

This knobby biatch ALWAYS assigns me he thought process.. ALWAYS-- You're a sick fucker, you know that? I'm bold enough to say whatever the fuck I want HAG.. I NEVER MINCE MY WORDS or hold back.. THOSE ARE YOUR THOUGHTS.. If I wanted to call him that, I wouldn't fucking hesitate, you stank **** racist.

^ this is a true meltdown example. :D

Israel invades Gaza, illegals swarm our border & Someone from Russia shoots down a passenger jet.

What's Obama doing? Partying & begging for money.......AGAIN

Truly a useless piece of shit. I can not wait for this dick to leave the Whitehouse PERMANENTLY

obama has a long history of saying inappropriate things. He has his prepared words with a few jokes sprinkled in. He won't deviate from what's on the teleprompter. The effect of his words don't matter because obama simply doesn't care what people think.

See my post above while he LIES HIS ASS OFF ABOUT IRAN CONTRA and watch Reagan barely get through notes on recipe cards....

nobody knew at that point.

you really don't care about facts, do you? you just want to attack the president.

purple lips?

I think this is why all conservatives on this board are so pissed off. They can't say the n word and they really, really want to.

This knobby biatch ALWAYS assigns me he thought process.. ALWAYS-- You're a sick fucker, you know that? I'm bold enough to say whatever the fuck I want HAG.. I NEVER MINCE MY WORDS or hold back.. THOSE ARE YOUR THOUGHTS.. If I wanted to call him that, I wouldn't fucking hesitate, you stank **** racist.

Are you getting more unhinged as this thread goes on because you're embarrassed by how dumb the OP was and are trying to cover up the embarrassment with false bravado?

^ this is a true meltdown example. :D

No kidding. Someone's lithium Rx didn't get refilled today.

Yup, he can kiss that third term goodbye....:badgrin:

Is this the best you buffoons can do? Get a life.

Are you getting more unhinged as this thread goes on because you're embarrassed by how dumb the OP was and are trying to cover up the embarrassment with false bravado?

I'd say both. You'd think these neanderthals would realize that once you post something you'd better be able to cover your (in her case, ample) ass.

she's upset she can't call him what she wants to call him....the n word.

this knobby biatch always assigns me he thought process.. Always-- you're a sick fucker, you know that? I'm bold enough to say whatever the fuck i want hag.. I never mince my words or hold back.. Those are your thoughts.. If i wanted to call him that, i wouldn't fucking hesitate, you stank **** racist.

are you getting more unhinged as this thread goes on because you're embarrassed by how dumb the op was and are trying to cover up the embarrassment with false bravado?

noob kook^^

Israel invades Gaza, illegals swarm our border & Someone from Russia shoots down a passenger jet.

Truly a useless piece of shit. I can not wait for this dick to leave the Whitehouse PERMANENTLY

What should he be doing right now? So you've got a bug in the Oval Office and on AF One and you know exactly what he's doing, right? Please share.

What should he be doing right now? So you've got a bug in the Oval Office and on AF One and you know exactly what he's doing, right? Please share.

Fuck off troll

hmmm How about reading to children ?

A Real Leader in the face of American deaths:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VA4W1wDMAk

Was that the face we saw when 220 U.S. Marines were killed by a bomber at the Marine barracks in Beirut? And then we cut n' run....teaching OBL a lesson about U.S. cut n' running?

Please stop using far left revisionist history for your "facts"..

A true retaliatory strike failed to materialize because there was a rift in White House counsel (largely between George P. Shultz of the Department of State and Weinberger of the Department of Defense) and because the extant evidence pointing at Iranian involvement was circumstantial at that time: the Islamic Jihad, which took credit for the attack, was a front for Hezbollah which was acting as a proxy for Iran; thus, affording Iran plausible deniability.[7] Secretary of State Schultz was an advocate for retaliation, but Secretary of Defense Caspar Weinberger was against retaliation. Secretary of Defense Weinberger, in a September 2001 FRONTLINE interview, reaffirmed that rift in White House counsel when he claimed that the U.S. still lacks "'actual knowledge of who did the bombing' of the Marine barracks."

1983 Beirut barracks bombing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Fuck off troll

Bahahaha....See, when pressed with simple questions about your comments, you "cut n' run".

All you have to do is show the Great Ronald Reagan and liberals freak the hell out. ROFLMAO Like Zombies eating fresh meat!! :=)

We have two video's.. One of Hussein Obama spending 40 seconds on dead Americans and then heehawing it up, off to lunch with photo Ops

The other:
A solemn Leader who talks to a nation in grief and lifts us with his words of wisdom.. Who puts the fear of God in our enemies..

HUSSEIN OBAMA is laughed at .. from his fairy bicycle to going to restaurants and asking if someone is gay then gufawing.... This Pansy President is a joke and the whole world see's it.

Forum List

Back