🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

World reacts with disgust over Obamas 40 second mention -before jokes- Plane shot dow

A Real Leader in the face of American deaths:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VA4W1wDMAk

Was that the face we saw when 220 U.S. Marines were killed by a bomber at the Marine barracks in Beirut? And then we cut n' run....teaching OBL a lesson about U.S. cut n' running?

I think the total number of Americans killed was something like 241. Reagan cut and ran.

And the far left propaganda rolls on..

The President of the United States had insufficient information about an event the audience likely knew nothing about. Putin's remarks, by comparison, do not even center on how the Dutch must feel now, given the various instigations created in the Ukraine. Nor is he likely to be making many.

The President of the United States, however, can now collect the nations of the planet into a sense of tragedy and mourning. He can now do that, having gone about business as usual, without overreacting to what may or may not have happened.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Uraine Rebels not too good, or even too smart, about shooting even poison arrows into air! Malaysian does now lkely know the whereabouts of least this one of their planes(?), among all the atoms of the planet!)

His jokes were inappropriate. 23 Americans are dead. But nice try at defending the indefensible.

was there a plane crash joke? a joke about 23 dead americans? did he make fart noises during a moment of silence?
did i miss something?

It isn't appropriate to joke about anything at all. With obama America has just lost its class.

A Real Leader in the face of American deaths:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VA4W1wDMAk

Was that the face we saw when 220 U.S. Marines were killed by a bomber at the Marine barracks in Beirut? And then we cut n' run....teaching OBL a lesson about U.S. cut n' running?

I think the total number of Americans killed was something like 241. Reagan cut and ran.

Yes, but 220 were Marines. You are correct about the total tho.

Isn't it amazing how "winners" like LyingGumSlinger forgets (or maybe even approves) of that event in Reagan's Presidency...?

Israel invades Gaza, illegals swarm our border & Someone from Russia shoots down a passenger jet.

What's Obama doing? Partying & begging for money.......AGAIN

Truly a useless piece of shit. I can not wait for this dick to leave the Whitehouse PERMANENTLY

What should he be doing right now? So you've got a bug in the Oval Office and on AF One and you know exactly what he's doing, right? Please share.

hmmm How about reading to children ?

You mean when this clown was conveniently a thousand miles away from the action?

bush_schoolchildren_2005-01-12.JPG

And the far left propaganda rolls on..

Propaganda? Point out the propaganda vs facts in that statement of Mustang's.

How a real president responds to a situation like this:

[ame=http://youtu.be/9VA4W1wDMAk]President Reagan's Address to the Nation on the Soviet Attack on a Korean Airliner (KAL 007) - YouTube[/ame]

What should he be doing right now? So you've got a bug in the Oval Office and on AF One and you know exactly what he's doing, right? Please share.

Fuck off troll

Bahahaha....See, when pressed with simple questions about your comments, you "cut n' run".

I haven't run from anything. You have Obama's cock so far up your ass it wouldn't matter what I said so why bother? Eh idiot?

It's enough to say he shouldn't be out fucking partying like a disconnected & uncaring child.

Yes, but 220 were Marines. You are correct about the total tho.

Isn't it amazing how "winners" like LyingGumSlinger forgets (or maybe even approves) of that event in Reagan's Presidency...?

I posted a video of his Iran Contra press conference and of course the right wingnuts are ignoring it. Reality is a bitch. If Obama had a presser like that today it would be on the neocon headlines for weeks.

Obama, keep your chin up.. You still have the 3 percenters LMAO Your own kind.

So just to get this straight: you are very confident that your opinion that Obama massively fucked up here both politically and socially and that his response was completely outrageous, and as a result of your confidence in your opinion, you have resorted to discussing the color of his lips and alluding to him being gay.

Man, you cant argue with debating skills like that.

Fuck off troll

Bahahaha....See, when pressed with simple questions about your comments, you "cut n' run".

I haven't run from anything. You have Obama's cock so far up your ass it wouldn't matter what I said so why bother? Eh idiot?

It's enough to say he shouldn't be out fucking partying like a disconnected & uncaring child.

The desperation of the wingnuts comes out after the first round of posts.....Why don't you just answer my original question? Did you learn how to handle easy questions from watching Sarah Palin on Fox, or something?

World reacts with disgust?

This is the first I've heard of it.

I guess most people have better things to do.

Get a life, LDS.

Forum List

Back