🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

World reacts with disgust over Obamas 40 second mention -before jokes- Plane shot dow

Obama sparks anger with 40-second mention of Malaysian plane crash that killed 23 Americans
Wherever there's neocons, anger sparks - it's called America - 4 American lives lost in Ben gaza called a disaster, million lives lost in Iraq is called a liberation
Wait a minute now, so you claim a million lives lost in Iraq, and it was all due to a so called liberation right ?

O k, now who was liberating who at what time in these places, because it shifts like the desert sands, and um mm who exactly killed these millions in Iraq again ? I wonder how many was it that the Iranians killed or that Saddam killed along with his sons raping and pillaging the place at will ?

Our occupation there would have made a difference in the long run, but the eternal thinking by these do good/victimized left liberals back here, has yet struck again in the world therefore making peoples lives that were lost trying to help out in order to end oppression and/or other such stuff like this in time, totallymeaningless and all for nothing in the end.

No kidding. Reminds me of a movie I saw once a long time ago:

Groundhog_Day_(movie_poster).jpg

That pretty much sums up your intellect so it's no surprise thats what you think of.

You're schtick is getting old, Old Man.

Then put me on ignore idiot.

Problem solved

Reagan sought to comfort the American people with his leadership. Something Obama does not posess.

Did his leadership comfort the families of the 220 Marines that died on his watch?

I don't have any idea. I don't have a time traveling crystal ball that reads the minds of others.

But your desperation to defend this jackass is duly noted.

Your desperation to smear this president over a forty second mention about an unconfirmed, still unfolding story, is duly noted. You sad little man. Go get a life.

Did his leadership comfort the families of the 220 Marines that died on his watch?

I don't have any idea. I don't have a time traveling crystal ball that reads the minds of others.

But your desperation to defend this jackass is duly noted.

Your desperation to smear this president over a forty second mention about an unconfirmed, still unfolding story, is duly noted. You sad little man. Go get a life.

I haven't mentioned nor commented on his 40 second blurb dummy

Level of disconnect is profound. Fraud doesn't give a shit about anything except looking cool.

Reagan kicked ass
Took no shit from anyone
What do we have now?
A vacationing, fundraising pussy

Tell that to the Beirut Marines.

Reagan kicked the ass of our nonrich and our country, and started all our troubles in Iraq, Iran, and Afghanistan. A catastrophe we're still paying on...

Then why are you here? You just heard 'Obama', and thought you'd jump in with your usual drivel? Thanks for gracing us with your butthurt.

I am here because I had an opinion just like everyone else & rather than start another thread I felt it was more appropriate to share it in another thread.

So...you are not here to discuss the topic of the thread....
[ame=http://youtu.be/T1409sXBleg]Obama to Romney: Cold War is Over - Third Presidential Debate - Elections 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

no. baby bush was an embarrassment. you're an embarrassment. he's not an embarrassment except to embarrassing psychotic wingnuts.

Obama did basically the same thing Bush did immediately after a crisis occurred---nothing.

no. baby bush was an embarrassment. you're an embarrassment. he's not an embarrassment except to embarrassing psychotic wingnuts.

Obama did basically the same thing Bush did immediately after a crisis occurred---nothing.

She's supposedly an attorney .. :cuckoo: Yep, George W was a massive failure as well.. the difference between us and Jilly the self hating Jew is that we can call our own out ...

Even the right agrees that Obama was on the phone with your hero The Pootin when the news was announced. Why do you lie so much? Senility? Menopause?

MH17 Plane Crash: Obama, Putin Speak - Business Insider

When Bush was elected, I was mortified. And embarrassed. I dreaded his term and cringed whenever he opened his mouth. When Obama was elected, I dared to think maybe this guy would be what he claims. That thinking changed really fast. Now I am more embarassed than I was with Bush but mostly, I am just flat out pissed off. The man is a joke and not a ha ha funny one either. Bush was determined to kill us all with his wars. Obama is determined to kill us all right here at home.

Reagan kicked ass
Took no shit from anyone
What do we have now?
A vacationing, fundraising pussy

Tell that to the Beirut Marines.

Reagan kicked the ass of our nonrich and our country, and started all our troubles in Iraq, Iran, and Afghanistan. A catastrophe we're still paying on...

Wow, your knowledge of world history is just as crappy as your knowledge of...well anything you post on. The British are the ones who set that whole mess up post WWI.

Forum List

Back