🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

World reacts with disgust over Obamas 40 second mention -before jokes- Plane shot dow

and of course, THEY wheel in
Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh
they can't stand the fact the WORLD doesn't see the Dear Leader as the hero
hey, at least he could give that much of his time from a fundraiser

staph, you need to get over yourself.

The fact you guys are doing handstands to SOMEHOW try to blame Obama for this is kind of silly.

and your silly play on words isn't fooling anyone
but, you won't ever get over bowing to your dear leader

Only reason why i voted for Obama is your party nominated the guy who thought he was wearing Magic Underpants.

And he was the least crazy guy you had.

Yes, KGB Putin is beloved by many who post here.

I'm half russian and I despise him and what he's doing to the people of Russia so your comment is way off base.. If you have some proof of that statement I'd like to see it.

Yes, KGB Putin is beloved by many who post here.

that's just because they would rather root for our failure than see the president succeed.

I haven't seen any of them admit that ultimately putin didn't get what he wanted.

go figure.

You're one to talk about rooting for someone who would love nothing more than for you to disappear completely from the face of the earth.. but you're not a true Zionist.. far from it.. You're a self loathing Jew who can't relate to anything or anyone in Israel. Your god of liberalism blinds you to the truth. Barack Obama is not your messiah. He spent 40 seconds mentioning the deaths of hundreds before making shitty jokes. He doesn't have the character of a true Leader and even Democrats who have some semblance of common sense, which leaves you out, are recognizing it. You and your ilk are a pathetic dying breed of 3 percenters.. NOTHING MORE.

As Israel is fighting for their freedom and not being bombed by Hamas, As a plane gets shot down with 23 Americans die, as hundred of thousands of illegals are crossing our borders, as Benghazi was being attacked in 2012. What is Obama doing on all of these occasions. FUNDRAISING. That is what Obama does. HE is not a president. He is a fundraiser. HE is not a leader. He is a fundraiser. Liberals asked me a while back what has Obama done good at the time I couldn't think of anything . Well. HE can FUND RAISE. Does that do anything good for this country. No! All it does it put more worthless democraps into office!! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Then put me on ignore idiot.

Problem solved

Why would I do that? I'm not a cut n'runner like Reagan was.

Cut n runner, carpet muncher.... what's the difference?

It is hilarious that you loons have to go all the way back to the eighties in an attempt to excuse this president
Ah...going personal now, Old Man? Well...it's not as if we didn't already know you don't have anything of substance to bring to the table here. :D

no. baby bush was an embarrassment. you're an embarrassment. he's not an embarrassment except to embarrassing psychotic wingnuts.

Obama did basically the same thing Bush did immediately after a crisis occurred---nothing.

She's supposedly an attorney .. :cuckoo: Yep, George W was a massive failure as well.. the difference between us and Jilly the self hating Jew is that we can call our own out ...

Personal attack on a poster instead of sticking with the topic at hand? :nono:

Obama did basically the same thing Bush did immediately after a crisis occurred---nothing.

She's supposedly an attorney .. :cuckoo: Yep, George W was a massive failure as well.. the difference between us and Jilly the self hating Jew is that we can call our own out ...

Pot-Kettle-Black :eusa_whistle:

Hey, perception is everything....sometimes it's better to stand down on the stump speeches when something major like this happens. At least, he should have given an appearance that he was genuinely concerned. just sayin.....

staph, you need to get over yourself.

The fact you guys are doing handstands to SOMEHOW try to blame Obama for this is kind of silly.

and your silly play on words isn't fooling anyone
but, you won't ever get over bowing to your dear leader

Only reason why i voted for Obama is your party nominated the guy who thought he was wearing Magic Underpants.

And he was the least crazy guy you had.

I call BS. Reid wears the same underwear and I hear nothing from you open(sic) minded liberals.

lol. had he not mentioned, lgs would have started a thread. had he changed the content of his scheduled speech, lgs would have gotten mad. if he had said anything about russia, lgs would have gotten mad.

there was absolutely no scenario that would not have resulted in an lgs thread with the words 'absolutely disgusting' in them.

This isn't about you Obama nutsucking freak.. From the article:

Twitter erupted, with thousands of users expressing emotions ranging from disappointment to disgust.

Hashbrown Obama Sucks!

you asshole.., you just ruined my breakfast of ham, eggs and........,yuck..., hashbrowns :lmao: ... :lmao:

Becoming pretty clear Putin has something directly or indirectly do with the airline downing. Hard to believe, since Obama slapped all those sanctions on him and his cronies. As Obama's first priority I expect he will be holding a conference today to announce all the penalties for Russia.

Pot-Kettle-Black :eusa_whistle:

Hey, perception is everything....sometimes it's better to stand down on the stump speeches when something major like this happens. At least, he should have given an appearance that he was genuinely concerned. just sayin.....

I have been posting here for years: his arrogance will bury him. ( not to mention his legacy.

I don't have to say something is my first priority, almost anyone can tell by my actions.

Forum List

Back