🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

World reacts with disgust over Obamas 40 second mention -before jokes- Plane shot dow

He said exactly what he should have said,

The United States "will offer any assistance we can to determine what happened and why."
"Looks like it may be a terrible tragedy. Right now we're working to determine whether there were American citizens on board, that is our first priority," Obama said.

And upon hearing of 911, Bush's comment was, "A girl got a pet goat. She liked to go running with her pet goat. She played with her pet goat in her house. She played with her pet goat in her yard....."

nobody knew at that point.

you really don't care about facts, do you? you just want to attack the president.

purple lips?

She's upset she can't call him what she wants to call him....the n word.
I think this is why all conservatives on this board are so pissed off. They can't say the n word and they really, really want to.

Sad little group they are.

obama-aint-mad-meme-generator-hey-mitt-you-mad-bro-919136.jpg

This knobby biatch ALWAYS assigns me he thought process.. ALWAYS-- You're a sick fucker, you know that? I'm bold enough to say whatever the fuck I want HAG.. I NEVER MINCE MY WORDS or hold back.. THOSE ARE YOUR THOUGHTS.. If I wanted to call him that, I wouldn't fucking hesitate, you stank **** racist.

Yeah I shouldn't give you the credit for thinking. The anger and helpless hate you express is because you have succumbed to political correctness.

She's upset she can't call him what she wants to call him....the n word.
I think this is why all conservatives on this board are so pissed off. They can't say the n word and they really, really want to.

Sad little group they are.

obama-aint-mad-meme-generator-hey-mitt-you-mad-bro-919136.jpg

This knobby biatch ALWAYS assigns me he thought process.. ALWAYS-- You're a sick fucker, you know that? I'm bold enough to say whatever the fuck I want HAG.. I NEVER MINCE MY WORDS or hold back.. THOSE ARE YOUR THOUGHTS.. If I wanted to call him that, I wouldn't fucking hesitate, you stank **** racist.

Wow, doesn't take much to get under your (incredibly thin) skin.

When the truth hits her...she is exposed. It comes from living a lie every day. Thus the anger....directed outward but intended for herself at her hateful wasted life.

When Bush was elected, I was mortified. And embarrassed. I dreaded his term and cringed whenever he opened his mouth. When Obama was elected, I dared to think maybe this guy would be what he claims. That thinking changed really fast. Now I am more embarassed than I was with Bush but mostly, I am just flat out pissed off. The man is a joke and not a ha ha funny one either. Bush was determined to kill us all with his wars. Obama is determined to kill us all right here at home.

Which is evidenced by what? Exactly?

An hysterical media that goes into a death spiral and blames all the world's ills on Obama?

Seems that the real terrorists that targeted the US are getting offed during Obama's term and we've been relatively safe at home.

There hasn't been a foreign terrorist attack on the US that's killed 3000 Americans for his entire term.

The United States "will offer any assistance we can to determine what happened and why."
"Looks like it may be a terrible tragedy. Right now we're working to determine whether there were American citizens on board, that is our first priority," Obama said.

And upon hearing of 911, Bush's comment was, "A girl got a pet goat. She liked to go running with her pet goat. She played with her pet goat in her house. She played with her pet goat in her yard....."

And this is what he did..

Almost no conservative expressed any outrage over that one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bahahaha....See, when pressed with simple questions about your comments, you "cut n' run".

I haven't run from anything. You have Obama's cock so far up your ass it wouldn't matter what I said so why bother? Eh idiot?

It's enough to say he shouldn't be out fucking partying like a disconnected & uncaring child.

The desperation of the wingnuts comes out after the first round of posts.....Why don't you just answer my original question? Did you learn how to handle easy questions from watching Sarah Palin on Fox, or something?

Sadly...grumps Seems to suffer from not being able to say what he wants as well.

I haven't run from anything. You have Obama's cock so far up your ass it wouldn't matter what I said so why bother? Eh idiot?

It's enough to say he shouldn't be out fucking partying like a disconnected & uncaring child.

The desperation of the wingnuts comes out after the first round of posts.....Why don't you just answer my original question? Did you learn how to handle easy questions from watching Sarah Palin on Fox, or something?

Sadly...grumps Seems to suffer from not being able to say what he wants as well.

Ya think? Ooops, my bad.
Grandpa is pretty much able to articulate EXACTLY what he thinks and wants.

Agreed.

Other than the misspelling of 'government', why is this an issue?

Because it really isn't your first priority when you continue with business as usual right after taking 40 seconds to state its your first priority.
you're completely right. the president should have been pouring over the passenger manifest himself. he should have been the one on the phone with malaysian airlines, speaking in malay and getting answers.

Obozo needs to take a lesson from Ronald Reagan's reaction in 1983.

//http://710keel.com/flashback-ronald-reagan-addresses-america-after-russians-shoot-down-passenger-airliner-in-1983

Wishy-washy foreign policy for over five years now: Obama's fault

Perceived weakness on America's part has historically resulted in Russian aggression: Obama's fault

Lack of more aggressive sactions by Obama led to Putin's expansion into the Ukarine: Obama's fault

The only part that isn't his fault is actually pulling the trigger on the rocket.

I was wondering how long it would take the nutters to claim this was Obama' fault.

obama-derangement-syndrome.jpg

Because it really isn't your first priority when you continue with business as usual right after taking 40 seconds to state its your first priority.
you're completely right. the president should have been pouring over the passenger manifest himself. he should have been the one on the phone with malaysian airlines, speaking in malay and getting answers.

Obozo needs to take a lesson from Ronald Reagan's reaction in 1983.

//http://710keel.com/flashback-ronald-reagan-addresses-america-after-russians-shoot-down-passenger-airliner-in-1983

How about his reaction in 1988?

Iran Air Flight 655 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wow, doesn't take much to get under your (incredibly thin) skin.

When the truth hits her...she is exposed. It comes from living a lie every day. Thus the anger....directed outward but intended for herself at her hateful wasted life.

:lol::cuckoo: This delusional wacko comes in to different threads assigning to me HER THOUGHT process, accusing me of something I've never in my life said, TWICE now and I am exposed? You're unhinged Hagitha.. thoroughly nutso.. As for Barack Obama, like I said it's just the far extreme kook left carrying his dirty bathwater now.. you and other Zombies like yourself- the 3 percenters, so have at it. He's failed miserably as a Leader every single poll shows it. You can run but you can't hide.

Ya think? Ooops, my bad.
Grandpa is pretty much able to articulate EXACTLY what he thinks and wants.

Feel free to do a search on Google under this domain for the phrase "shitty choices" and let me know what you find about grumps and his ability to articulate an argument....

Republicans are turning this tragedy into an excuse to bash Obama, as usual.
I took one look at the Daily Mail (aka Daily Fail) and said that had to be a David Martosko piece.

Sure as shit, it was.

For a little background on who David Martosko is (remember that name) - He used to work for Tucker Calson's Daily Caller. He fucked up bad then for them (tells you a lot, eh?) - and look at some of the shit he pulled.

I wrote this over a year ago:

[It had to do with the discredited Menendez piece the Daily Caller made up shit out of whole cloth...]

Look at this: ----> Daily Mail U.S. politics editor ---> David Martosko.

Guess where David Martosko used to be Executive Editor at? THE DAILY CALLER.

He also can be heard occasionally on, wait for it ---> Alex Jones' show.

But now he's off for London, to soon "open the Washington office of the largest news outlet in the world." The Daily Fucking Mail.

You may recall his last big piece of crapped out "journalism."

Not long ago, he was the center of story where he admitted in a deposition under oath to faking ...[LINK] and Report: Outgoing Daily Caller editor was a bad impostor - The Washington Post

That's part of a defamation case against him.

And here notes his rap sheet.
Before Daily Caller Editor in Chief Tucker Carlson hired [Martosko] in 2011—a controversial choice given Martosko's previous arrests and lack of experience in journalism—
Anyway, you may recall just how bad that DC story was on Menendez.

Piles of steamy fraudulent bullcrap, so what does the author of that mess do? Why, write for the Daily Mail now and make up stories with more shittyy unknown sources, that's what.
So, just like when you see the name Todd Starnes, of Fox news radio -- whenever you see the name David Martosko as a by-line, expect what you are reading to be mostly maggot-infested bullshit.

I suspect more of this trash in the future carted here from the already reviled Daily Mail UK tabloid, just it's going to get worse with David Martosko as head of the Washington/UK office.

Much worse.

=============
Like I said, I wrote that last year. Has it gotten worse? Proof. Pudding.

and of course, THEY wheel in
Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh
they can't stand the fact the WORLD doesn't see the Dear Leader as the hero
hey, at least he could give that much of his time from a fundraiser..they should feel blessed, I guess

Last edited:
hey, at least he could give that much of his time from a fundraiser

staph, you need to get over yourself.

The fact you guys are doing handstands to SOMEHOW try to blame Obama for this is kind of silly.

hey, at least he could give that much of his time from a fundraiser

staph, you need to get over yourself.

The fact you guys are doing handstands to SOMEHOW try to blame Obama for this is kind of silly.

and your silly play on words isn't fooling anyone
but, you won't ever get over bowing to your dear leader

Forum List

Back